Advertisement

Author Topic: Israel is A Control Freak  (Read 207 times)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Israel is A Control Freak
« on: December 21, 2023, 08:25:27 AM »
Every comment you make on someone else's post will be censored and deleted. Your opinions and perspectives about the occupation and apartheid in Israel offend them so much. Instagram is trash anyway.  ;D

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Israel is A Control Freak
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2023, 09:40:14 AM »
bro…

you need to take a step back
and look at the crazy shyt that comes out of your mouth

over the past weeks
you accuse me for being a jews, zionist, mormon, christian, shaman, etc…

YOU ARE CRAZY
A HMONG JEWS??
will they accept me?
hahahaha LMAO ON THE FLOOR

really

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2023, 10:03:23 AM »
Every comment you make on someone else's post will be censored and deleted. Your opinions and perspectives about the occupation and apartheid in Israel offend them so much. Instagram is trash anyway.  ;D

Why are you and all these Pro-Palestine, Pro-Hamas keep bringing up Occupation and Apartheid thing?

Here's a little history:

Britain ruled the area it called Palestine after World War I under a mandate from the League of Nations. Following Britain’s withdrawal in 1948, war broke out between Palestine’s Arab majority and Jewish minority for control of the territory, the former supported by troops from surrounding Arab states. Jewish forces won, and the State of Israel was created from 77 percent of Palestine. Jordan and Egypt took control of the remaining 23 percent. Jordan annexed the area under its control and called it the West Bank; Egypt maintained control over what became known as Gaza but never annexed it. Israel seized both areas during the 1967 Arab-Israeli war, and later annexed East Jerusalem while keeping the bulk of the West Bank and Gaza under their control.

As part of the peace process between Israel and the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), the two sides signed a series of agreements beginning in 1993 that provided for a limited withdrawal of Israeli forces from parts of the West Bank and Gaza and the establishment of an autonomous, PLO-run government in areas inhabited by Palestinians. The Palestinian Authority (PA) began functioning in 1994.

The two sides deferred negotiations over “final status issues” to a later date. Among these issues were whether the Palestinian-governed regions of the West Bank and Gaza would become an independent state and what its borders would be. The result is that the autonomous Palestinian areas remain locked in an unviable, semi-statal condition. Following the staged Israeli withdrawal, the PA exercises full civil and security control over 80 percent of Gaza. The remainder contains Jewish settlements and is still under Israeli control.

The situation in the West Bank is much more complicated. The Israeli-Palestinian agreements created three zones: Area A consists of territory under the full civil and security control of the PA; Area B is territory under the PA’s civil and partial security control, but Israeli forces exercise predominant control; and Area C remains under full Israeli control and contains the Israeli settlements. By 2000, 17 percent of the West Bank was classified as Area A, 29 percent as Area B, and 59 percent as Area C. Much of the area where the PA exercises some type of control does not form a contiguous territory, however. Gaza is separated from the West Bank, while in the West Bank, Areas A and B are themselves divided among 227 separate areas (199 of which are smaller than 2 square kilometers) that are separated from one another by Israeli-controlled Area C. All but 40,000 West Bank Palestinians live in Areas A and B.
- PRB

So, where was the outcry then when thousands and thousands of Palestinians were killed by Eqypt and Jordan?

So, Israel actually liberated the Palestinians from the control of Egypt and Jordan... without Israel, the Palestinians would still be controlled by Egypt and Jordan today. It's not Israel's fault for Palestinians choosing a terrorist group to lead them.

Israel had to defend itself from Hamas' attacks... and it's not just this one time. Hamas and Palestinians have continuously fired missiles/rockets into Israel yearly and not a single word from UN, Lefties/Demmies, etc etc - because Jews are the one being killed. I mean, the US ruined two countries just for 9/11 and here we are complaining and condemning Israel for trying get those that caused the atrocities.

Now, consider this... the US won war with Canada, Mexico, Native American... to established the United States of America. Considering what you Pro-Palestine, Pro-Hamas are arguing... the American are 'occupying land that belongs to Mexico, Native American, Canada... They are creating apartheid right now  with their WOKE BS - black safe space, color events, color vs white meeting, etc etc

I'm willing to bet that if Israel did not fight and let Egypt & Jordan continued to control these two area, while controlling all aspect of Palestinian lives... no one will bet an eye.

This conflict/war brought out a lot of closet Nazis and we're seeing who they are...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2023, 04:29:34 PM »
That's colonial hypocrites' narrative mindset right there, HUNG_LOW.  It makes no sense when there's no video or old pictures involved. ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2023, 04:31:16 PM »
bro…

you need to take a step back
and look at the crazy shyt that comes out of your mouth

over the past weeks
you accuse me for being a jews, zionist, mormon, christian, shaman, etc…

YOU ARE CRAZY
A HMONG JEWS??
will they accept me?
hahahaha LMAO ON THE FLOOR

really

;D ;D ;D

I guess you do need your own advice. I bet you don't practice what you preach, Lukewarm Mormon.  :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2023, 10:40:04 PM »
do you think they will accept a hmong guy like me???

<<< heavy drinker
and i like to smoke

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2023, 05:32:13 PM »
Unless you sitting in your basement all day instead of moving your @$$. I'm sure you don't have a ounce of audacity to ask a Jew. Of course no duhh there isn't a single Jew reside in Wisconsin. Amish people despise Jews.

https://www.tiktok.com/@crazyclips8t3/video/7284635196933082401

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2023, 02:32:01 PM »
That land has always belonged to the Israelites. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of woke Jews (especially in Hollywood) that are deplorable in my eyes. In fact, it's the woke Jew professors, Hollywood, and elites who brainwashed college kids to become Pro-Hamas. Honestly, if I look at it from that perspective then I almost don't really have much sympathy for those woke festival goers who were slaughtered due to their own ignorance. But if I look at it from the perspective of Israel, then Israel has a right to exist.

Kind of like 911 - when you think about the type of corporations and people working in the twin towers (other than the restaurant workers in Windows on the World), most of them were money hungry and greedy. They viewed themselves as above everyone else. For example: Cantor Fitzgerald.  You almost feel like they brought it upon themselves for being so prideful. But if you view it as an America being attacked on it's soil then yeah, it was right for us to go after the terrorists.

Advertisements