Advertisement

Author Topic: If you never learn anything about love & relationships, at least know this...  (Read 339 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
If you find yourself blessed to be in this position, DON'T EVER LET GO of the person who loves you, is in love with you, and wants to do nothing but love, honor, respect, and uplift you.

Nothing else will do.

This becomes tremendously important the older you get.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
yeah, love the one that loves you. unfortunately, most people, esp. women..haha don't know how to tell if someone is genuine or not. i've found someone with mutual respect, can't say love, because i take respect over love..haha but yeah, i remember back in the days..this one girl. she loved me. eventhough I wore the same shirt everday and have bad hair days like literally evryday..lols and to think she could choose so many other guys to love because so many guys was chasing her...haha

but then, that was when we were young and haven't really been expose to the ugly truth of society.and of course I was clueless for the most part..actually I had someone else in mind..lols.... last I saw her, she had a tall ass b-f..she still gave me that same look but only its not exciting, but more like disappointing. .as if she was saying "I coulda been yours, I wanted to be yours" but I have to love the one that loves me..genuinely loves me...and he was that one...haha so okay maybe, my lost then..oh wells, can't win all the time...and that's just how life goes a lot of times..haha

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yep  O0

Strangely enough, there are some people who desire this but are fearful of it. They long and desire for someone to love them deeply but once they get it, it's too much pressure for them. They feel like they can't reciprocate, therefore, feel very guilty and sabotage the relationship.

Broken people do not believe that they deserve this kind of love even though they really want it.

Goes back to your "law of reciprocation" thread.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
yeah, that what they mean by "moving too fast" and or "coming on too strong"...you want a nice steady flow of energy with someone. too strong and it's overwelming, too low and its just not there.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Well that is too bad now. We should always be ready to accept true love.  O0

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
I use to feel the same way, that's there no such thing as the "right time"...that if someone wants you bad, show their efforts to the fullest, etc...then they deserve your heart..and you should give it to them...lols but from personal experience, that usually is a set up to fail approach..lols sure it might have work for the majority at some time in history..and it might still work for a few...a guy needs to be persistent..an d that's what women want a guy to be. back then, say maybe like the 40-50 and 60's....to prove his love for her..that she's not easy like that..lols

but in recent history, that can get you a restraining order..lols .in some places you can't even glance or give a woman a slight smile without being called a creep...she thinks her pee cures cancer and will never grow a strand of white hair or wrinkle ever...or something....l ols no wonder so many American men are joining the passport bros club...haha

funny story, one time me and a friend had our windows rolled down on our way back home from a fishing trip..and some young latinas were playing soccer..and we were just kind of glazing out through our windows...and these young latina heats just started scolding and screaming at us "stop looking at us you "ugly" ass Asians".....I didn't care or say anything..but my friend gave them a ugly face and a funny hand sign...it wasn't the middle finger..he use both of his hands to make a sign...it was the funniest thing ever but at the same time, I was like dude, what if the called the  cops, got our licence plate number, and charge you, or us with Sexual harassment...

I never went fishing with the guy again after that....lmao

Advertisements