Advertisement

Author Topic: Since the 2nd time wasn't the charm, she thinks the 3rd will be the charm?  (Read 99 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Perhaps since Musk's wallet has gotten fatter since their last divorced... ;D:

Elon Musk Married And Divorced The Same Woman Twice Paying Her Over $20 Million In Settlements, She Says, 'Elon Musk Is The Perfect Ex-Husband' And Is Open To Marrying Him A 3rd Time

Elon Musk, currently the richest man in the world and the entrepreneur behind SpaceX and Tesla Inc., has a history of multiple marriages and costly divorces. He even married and divorced his second wife, actress Tallulah Riley, twice.

His relationship with Riley began in 2008 when they met in a London bar, leading to a rapid courtship and marriage in 2010​​. The first marriage ended in divorce in 2012, with Musk expressing his sentiments on X, posting, “It was an amazing four years. I will love you forever. You will make someone very happy one day.”

Musk and Riley remarried in July 2013, but the reunion was also short-lived, culminating in a second divorce in 2016​​. Riley, reflecting on their decision to remarry, acknowledged the oddity of their choice in an interview with The Independent, saying, "I suppose the reason to get remarried was just because it felt silly to be together unmarried after having been married. ... We were saying, ‘This is my husband.' ‘This is my wife.' ‘Oh, wait, no, we're not that anymore. We better be that again.'" She also described Musk as "the perfect ex-husband."

Riley filed for the couple’s second divorce in Los Angeles, with both parties reportedly agreeing to end the marriage amicably. Musk had previously filed for divorce in December 2014 but withdrew the petition several months later.

Despite their marital ups and downs, Musk and Riley have remained on good terms, occasionally seeing each other as friends. It was also noted that the couple had been living separately for six months before the final divorce filing​​. During divorce proceedings, she was asked whether she would marry him a third time, to which she responded, "I mean, never say never."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements