Advertisement

Author Topic: Yeah, this place is ultra conservative so they are not open on Sundays  (Read 103 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Chick-fil-A Coworkers Get Engaged, Plan to Marry on a Sunday When Fast Food Restaurant Will Be Closed

"Learning how each other works inside of work and outside work has given us the opportunity to grow together," the groom-to-be said

Two Chick-fil-A workers found love on the job!

Sarah Love and Azeem Warthen met while working at one of the food chain’s North Carolina restaurants. After working side-by-side for two years, sparks flew between them, according to a Facebook post from the restaurant. The coworkers are now set to walk down the aisle this fall.

“This 'Chick-fil-ationship' just got upgraded to engaged,” Chick-fil-A wrote next to a photo of the couple posing with big smiles outside the restaurant as Love showed off her engagement ring.

“Sarah and Azeem met at CFAROX in 2021 and knew it was love when they shared their first chicken nugget,” the post continued. “Now they’re engaged, and we can’t wait for them to become the Warthens!!”

The news, which was shared on Jan. 5, went viral on social media, garnering 63,000 likes, 1,600 comments and more than 420 shares. Several people took to the comment sections to congratulate the happy couple on taking the next big step in their relationship.

Warthen and Love told local news outlet WTVD that working together helped them forge a strong bond as they got to know each other better.

"Learning how each other works inside of work and outside work has given us the opportunity to grow together," Warthen explained. "I've learned a lot about how [Love's] mind works and how she works in a professional environment, which gives me an edge on knowing why she reacts some ways at home also."

"We see each other work differently,” Love added. “We have different outlooks on things. We butt heads a lot, but I think that just grows us into a stronger connection."

Warthen told WTVD that he knew "it was meant to be" when he was putting fries in a bag and they shared a “glance in each other’s eye.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements