Advertisement

Author Topic: Nazis around the world celebrated..  (Read 126 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Nazis around the world celebrated..
« on: February 03, 2024, 07:21:37 PM »
Pro-Hamas celebrated as Chicago voted on a "Cease fire on Hamas-Israel war"  :idiot2:
So, are the Chicago international diplomats going to go over to the Middle East and talk to Israel and Hamas now?

LMAO!!! Chicago need to vote to stop the dailing killings and crimes in Chicago... They even show Pro-Palistian celebrating - like it's going to happen. I guess these people are as foolish as the city council voting on a ceasefire.

I get why they're doing it... to appease the idiots protesting and blocking traffics... I mean, they were all celebrating like it's a victory and the war will stop now since Chicago voted. One of the yes voters says it best...
“Do I believe that the words that we speak today, how we vote today influences directly international policy? I don’t. I don’t have those illusions. We vote to help people feel heard in a world of silence.”- Alderman Daniel La Spata. Apparently Spata have been living in his basement since the pandemic and didn't see the daily protesting against Israel. Closet Nazis were not silence during this war, they condemned Israel while celebrating the Hamas killing.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Nazis around the world celebrated..
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 08:49:16 PM »
Hamas haven't killed a single fly. Let alone these resistance. Look at the other side especially Zionists. What they say about Hamas, the world not believing every crap they spew. Hamas haven't bombed U.S. ships and embassy in UK and US. Only Zionists did bombed King David Hotel during 1934-1943 and their own Embassy in UK. 

Belgia stop sending military weapons to Israel because Israelis bombed the Belgian embassy in Gaza. Why? Israel's pure jealousy or utter stupidity thinking Hamas hiding in the hospital and university.
And now the transport unions won't ship weapons to Israel anymore because they saw the devastation of what Israel have done in Gaza.

Don't forget every nation kick Zionists out of their country. Because of their Jewish malicious nature.

How much embarrassment can Zionists keep doing to themselves.  :idiot2: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: Nazis around the world celebrated..
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2024, 01:22:41 AM »
The Jews said Nazis treat them like $h!yte during WWII. After they were kicked out of Germany, the far right Jewish community aka Zionists are doing same thing on the Palestinians. Talk about hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance.  ::)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzyMdjnJ7nZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Frigging specially retarded

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements