Advertisement

Author Topic: The Gweilo's Mindset  (Read 152 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
The Gweilo's Mindset
« on: February 06, 2024, 06:22:31 AM »
Jon Stewart has the point. I'm also trying to figure out the Republican dude on the screen said there's no White Supremacy. It does exist among the Republicans. Not all Republicans are the same. Some Republicans do have the intellect to acknowledge the issue of White Supremacy and the other Republicans have so much pride in belittle color people.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2qpFTAxCY7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: The Gweilo's Mindset
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 07:44:58 AM »
Jon Stewart has the point. I'm also trying to figure out the Republican dude on the screen said there's no White Supremacy. It does exist among the Republicans. Not all Republicans are the same. Some Republicans do have the intellect to acknowledge the issue of White Supremacy and the other Republicans have so much pride in belittle color people.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2qpFTAxCY7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Uh... there are white supremacy, black supremacy, Asian supremacy, etc etc... racism exist in all race. And any one race will tried to benefit themselves over other race - just like the Hmong clans do all the time.

Actually, if you look into history... majority of White Supremacists was and is the Democrat party. Jim Crow laws were started by the Democrats, the KKK were started by the Democrats - they even gave honor to a KKK member, desegregation were fought against by the Democrats, Civil Rights were voted against by the Democrats...

However, Democrats claimed that they and the GOP flipped and they are no longer the same as it was back then... Then you need to ask yourself, why are the Republican called GOP (Good Old Party) - it's because they don't change. All you need to do is look at what the Dems thinks of black people - too ignorant to get ID (voter ID), don't know how to use internet (voting - Brandon), need special treatment because they're uneducated (removal of academic proficiency requirements), safe space (segregation), welfare (plantation)... remember, you ain't black if you don't vote for a Dem.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2024, 08:29:20 AM »
Uh... there are white supremacy, black supremacy, Asian supremacy, etc etc... racism exist in all race. And any one race will tried to benefit themselves over other race - just like the Hmong clans do all the time.

Actually, if you look into history... majority of White Supremacists was and is the Democrat party. Jim Crow laws were started by the Democrats, the KKK were started by the Democrats - they even gave honor to a KKK member, desegregation were fought against by the Democrats, Civil Rights were voted against by the Democrats...

However, Democrats claimed that they and the GOP flipped and they are no longer the same as it was back then... Then you need to ask yourself, why are the Republican called GOP (Good Old Party) - it's because they don't change. All you need to do is look at what the Dems thinks of black people - too ignorant to get ID (voter ID), don't know how to use internet (voting - Brandon), need special treatment because they're uneducated (removal of academic proficiency requirements), safe space (segregation), welfare (plantation)... remember, you ain't black if you don't vote for a Dem.

This guy  :2funny:

Racism is ok because all races discriminate? Just stop  ::)

None of what you post IS EVER an original thought. It's rinse and repeat of all current MAGA talking points. You pretend to be Conservative but spout the same rhetoric from the FOX News since "all MSM are lying to us". You'll never be one of "Them".

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2024, 08:33:37 AM »

kinda like how TRUMP was democrat his whole life
than he flipped

;D ;D ;D

gotta look at RIGHT NOW as i type this
the republican is just a party of hate these days

RACIST STILL EXIST
JUST GO TO THE SOUTH IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE SOME

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 11:16:28 AM »

Can you give us several examples of African, Asian, and other brown skin's supremacy? There is none other than fabrication. I'm sure these are fantasy tales you willing to share.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 12:29:42 PM »
Can you give us several examples of African, Asian, and other brown skin's supremacy? There is none other than fabrication. I'm sure these are fantasy tales you willing to share.

Unlike Rock, HL isn't going to give a proper response. I've tried. He'll likely spew more regurgitated "facts" and fringe links like whiteisrightne ws.com.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2024, 01:03:31 PM »
Republican Karens do use regurgitated words at the people they argue with anywhere. Like the white woman nose in someone else's conversation like she knows what. lol

https://fb.watch/q2eWgxnqdt/

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2024, 02:03:23 PM »
kinda like how TRUMP was democrat his whole life
than he flipped

Sure sounds alot like this closet "TRUMP" lapdog:

I like trump

Trump is alot like me

I have to agree with trump...