Advertisement

Author Topic: Brandon trying to win Black votes...  (Read 440 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Brandon trying to win Black votes...
« on: February 14, 2024, 10:52:09 AM »
His handlers took him to a Black family and brought fried chickens to eat dinner with them...

Next, he'll be visiting a Mexican family and bringing the tacos... then heading to an Asian family to eat eggrolls and poopoo platter with them  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I mean... come on, really? You could have brought any other food but you bring 'fried chickens' to a Black family? What's for dessert - Watermelon?
1st, it was 'you ain't Black if you didn't vote for Brandon'... now, fried chickens for blacks. This is as racist as it comes...

What made it even worse... Brandon don't eat the chickens, nah... it's for Black folks only. He has a burger for himself - the typical white folk food.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 10:56:55 AM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Re: Brandon trying to win Black votes...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 10:56:13 AM »
His handlers took him to a Black family and brought fried chickens to eat dinner with them...

Next, he'll be visiting a Mexican family and bringing the tacos... then heading to an Asian family to eat eggrolls and poopoo platter with them  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

I mean... come on, really? You could have brought any other food but you bring 'fried chickens' to a Black family? What's for dessert - Watermelon?
1st, it was 'you ain't Black if you didn't vote for Brandon'... now, fried chickens for blacks. This is as racist as it comes...

They want paper towels!

:D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 10:57:35 AM »
They want paper towels!

:D

made out of cotton?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2024, 11:06:07 AM »
whats wrong with eggroll??

also bring some hmong pork sausage over in chili sauce

yum

don’t forget PHO

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2024, 11:09:34 AM »
made out of cotton?

Legitimately a good question. Now I'll have to look into that.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2024, 11:11:54 AM »
if you are treating
i am definitely eating

don’t mind my matter

;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2024, 12:50:04 PM »
The Democrats already have the Black vote. Black liberals are just seeing how far they can make the Democrats go.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2024, 01:16:11 PM »
The Democrats already have the Black vote. Black liberals are just seeing how far they can make the Democrats go.

maybe learn to speak nice
think before you open your mouth

;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2024, 02:57:27 PM »
^^^  :idiot2:

If the Democrats really cared about kindness, they wouldn't be such jerks.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Seriously, black communities just want to see how high their white liberal masters will jump if told to. It's a strange relationship because it's so obvious that the white liberals will always be in control of their black voter. But this is just one small way for the black Dem voter to stick it to "the white man".

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2024, 10:29:46 PM »
^^^^

its talk like that turn off black voter
gotta stop that nonsense talk and just talk about love

;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2024, 12:14:24 AM »
I lived in a woke leftist city with a large black population for over a decade. It's true. This is how they think because they've told me so. These blacks are very brainwashed (for lack of a better word) by white liberals. It's a very strange symbiotic relationship. The blacks totally hate white people and don't trust white people, but they will always vote for a white liberal. When the white liberal candidate comes to pander for their vote, they will have them do all sorts of crazy stuff that you know doesn't happen in that white liberal candidate's home.

Black liberals are like Hmong liberals. During town hall meetings they will stand at the podium and shout at the city council, politicians, etc. regarding all their grievances and dissatisfactio n. But shortly afterwards at the luncheon, the politicians shake a few hands, take some photos, and all they have to do is the following and all is well:

- for black folks, the politicians get in that line dancing that a lot of older black folks like to do.
- for Hmong folks, the politicians just have to compliment the food and the generous portions.

Y'all know this is fact. I know this because I use to attend these things since I was associated with people who work in the public sector.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2024, 07:15:00 AM »
I lived in a woke leftist city with a large black population for over a decade. It's true. This is how they think because they've told me so. These blacks are very brainwashed (for lack of a better word) by white liberals. It's a very strange symbiotic relationship. The blacks totally hate white people and don't trust white people, but they will always vote for a white liberal. When the white liberal candidate comes to pander for their vote, they will have them do all sorts of crazy stuff that you know doesn't happen in that white liberal candidate's home.

Black liberals are like Hmong liberals. During town hall meetings they will stand at the podium and shout at the city council, politicians, etc. regarding all their grievances and dissatisfactio n. But shortly afterwards at the luncheon, the politicians shake a few hands, take some photos, and all they have to do is the following and all is well:

- for black folks, the politicians get in that line dancing that a lot of older black folks like to do.
- for Hmong folks, the politicians just have to compliment the food and the generous portions.

Y'all know this is fact. I know this because I use to attend these things since I was associated with people who work in the public sector.

got no choice
because the GOP is even worst toward minorities and black

that's our two tier party system

;D ;D ;D

it's FOODSTAMP (dems)  VS  NO FOODSTAMP (gop)

be nice to get paid $15+/hour and not be on foodstamp
you gotta do what is best for your family

;D ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements