Advertisement

Author Topic: 3 Reasons Men Fall Out of Love...Will the men chime in on this  (Read 543 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
3 Reasons Men Fall Out of Love...Will the men chime in on this
« on: February 14, 2024, 09:50:37 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOS5Kv7rmYA

1. He was never truly in love. It was more of a convenience for him to be with you. Maybe you were the only decent woman in his dating pool at the time. Perhaps you were useful for his current situation. He was already familiar and comfortable with you.

2. He drained/depleted you. He initially liked your energy because it uplifted him. You were admirable and inspirational. He relied too much on you to give him that fix and therefore, you did everything to keep the relationship going. That resulted in a burnout and now you're nagging all the time. You don't have time for yourself. Your light dimmed. He can't un-see your ugly side - which he caused - but it doesn't matter because there is already too much bad blood.

3. This is where he truly loved you and put up with a lot of bs from you. However, you overstepped every boundary. You cheated on him. You emasculated him. You berated him. You made him an option and not a priority, and now he's done with you. 

This Youtube lady is pretty accurate.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 09:58:54 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
Re: 3 Reasons Men Fall Out of Love...Will the men chime in on this
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 09:58:44 PM »
I'm not sure, because either I was the one who got dump or the one trying very hard to not fall in love. lols

All 3 scenarios are common though I would say.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2024, 10:02:01 PM by JonniJacko »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 11:01:25 PM »
Relationship coach John Aslay says there are three types of men: users, spenders, and builders.

Too many women waste time with a user, while some get fooled by a spender. What we need to do is give time and energy only to builders.

I just want to make it clear that it's not about being desperate for a man to validate one's own worth. I view a relationship (specifically marriage) as something that I'd want only because I have enough of myself to share it with someone else AND I want a partner. It's actually from a very practical POV as well. Sure, many of us can pay our own rent, buy our own food, and take care of other basic needs. But it would be much better to have someone else assist us and vice versa.  It's actually a very smart thing to do, which is what our ancestors used to do. And if you can't do any of those things by yourself, it's even smarter for you to get married so that you have a helper. Obviously, it would be much sweeter when there is also true attraction, chemistry, respect, joy, friendship and all that good, warm, fuzzy feelings. And trust me, those of you who make your career your life, your career is even better when you have someone there cheering you along the way. You'll actually feel more excited and motivated to do your job because you don't come home alone and still have to do the dishes. lol!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 10:03:44 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2024, 08:18:40 PM »
A man is either a hero, or a villain. Being either or in the middle will lead a man with a lost, confused soul. The tricky part is figuring out their threshold, breaking point. For the Hero's, its how much do they actually practice what they preach, and their breaking point, if any that can cause them to turn the other way. For the Villains, it's how much damaged they have done and cause, and how much remorse they genuinely have, if any and how bad they want to change. The sad truth is, a man has already chosen their destiny before they knew how to breath.....a bad man changing his ways for good, was never a villain. And a good man changing into a Villain- he had succumb to the evil force.......

Not all can be save.......... .......... :-X

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 10:45:27 AM »
For some reason, I just can't get into a relationship with someone unless I sense that he really loves me a lot and has a strong sense of commitment. I know of too many women who settled for a guy who was just into them enough and it became a relationship of convenience for him. Then when the woman became nagging, considered other options, etc. (mainly because she knew he wasn't as into her as she was into him), the man had the audacity to use that as an excuse to break up or to further delay making a real commitment.  ::)

If there is one thing I know about men, it's that they know instantly if you're the one. I get it, there will be a short period of getting to know you but those moments are always a way of them taking action to lock down a serious commitment. A man who takes too long after that is just using you. A lot of men don't want to hurt your feelings so what they'll do is drag it out, pull back their energy, and hope that you get bored and move on. Some men will breadcrumb a woman to keep her hopes up. It's his way of keeping her on reserve for when he needs an ego boost.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 09:15:04 PM »
For some reason, I just can't get into a relationship with someone unless I sense that he really loves me a lot and has a strong sense of commitment. I know of too many women who settled for a guy who was just into them enough and it became a relationship of convenience for him. Then when the woman became nagging, considered other options, etc. (mainly because she knew he wasn't as into her as she was into him), the man had the audacity to use that as an excuse to break up or to further delay making a real commitment.  ::)

If there is one thing I know about men, it's that they know instantly if you're the one. I get it, there will be a short period of getting to know you but those moments are always a way of them taking action to lock down a serious commitment. A man who takes too long after that is just using you. A lot of men don't want to hurt your feelings so what they'll do is drag it out, pull back their energy, and hope that you get bored and move on. Some men will breadcrumb a woman to keep her hopes up. It's his way of keeping her on reserve for when he needs an ego boost.

hmmm...maybe in the Genghis Khan days, where Mongol boys were taken to a village and choose their future wife from a group of young girls. haha

But I will need to think hard about this one..lol

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 10:05:02 PM »
hmmm...maybe in the Genghis Khan days, where Mongol boys were taken to a village and choose their future wife from a group of young girls. haha

But I will need to think hard about this one..lol

Which one is that?  ???

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 10:30:02 PM »
It was one of the newer Genghis khan movie about 10 years ago where there was a scene where his pap took him to a village to choose a girl to marry when they are of age. Or wait, I think it was right there and then. Lol

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2024, 12:43:41 AM »
Which one is that?  ???

That one is you, I choose you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2024, 01:47:30 AM »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2024, 01:48:15 AM »
It was one of the newer Genghis khan movie about 10 years ago where there was a scene where his pap took him to a village to choose a girl to marry when they are of age. Or wait, I think it was right there and then. Lol

I saw that movie. Genghis said he did not trust women with big eyes.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2024, 11:19:52 PM »
I saw that movie. Genghis said he did not trust women with big eyes.

I think I kind of rememeber that part now. I didn't really follow the story line. haha

Advertisements