Advertisement

Author Topic: This is what happens when you ask for 'EVIDENCE'...  (Read 88 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
This is what happens when you ask for 'EVIDENCE'...
« on: February 26, 2024, 12:53:53 PM »
Happens all the time. When you ask a Leftie/Demmie propaganda pusher to state evidence and facts why they hate Trump or any non-Leftie/Demmie sheep... they just go silent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99d5PZIkpU  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The look on their faces... especially Whoopi and Sunni (queen of race monger) priceless. He shut them all up with one simple question...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You can google for hundreds of Leftie/Demmie walking away or starts screaming when confronted with questions for proof, facts, evidence, etc etc.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 12:57:51 PM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: This is what happens when you ask for 'EVIDENCE'...
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 01:00:42 PM »
because he shut down business
and close the border

so i can't VISA my oversea money order wife to here in the state

duhhhh

and make us wear mask

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: This is what happens when you ask for 'EVIDENCE'...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 02:26:15 PM »
Happens all the time. When you ask a Leftie/Demmie propaganda pusher to state evidence and facts why they hate Trump or any non-Leftie/Demmie sheep... they just go silent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99d5PZIkpU  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

The look on their faces... especially Whoopi and Sunni (queen of race monger) priceless. He shut them all up with one simple question...  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You can google for hundreds of Leftie/Demmie walking away or starts screaming when confronted with questions for proof, facts, evidence, etc etc.

I would love to be a guest on "The View" and troll them. I'll agree with everything they say and support my agreement based on no evidence and only feelings.  :2funny:

Me on the show:

Yes, Whoopi! I agree with you. Donald Trump will put us in camps. Although I haven't seen any action from him or policies heading that way, my intuition tells me so. He is an unpredictable man so it will most likely happen. I feel so strongly about it, so how can I deny my feelings? These feelings didn't come from nowhere other than being in my head 24/7. I think about it a lot.

Sunny, you're right about racism. When I see white people I feel very discriminated against. Looking at white people reminds me of how much I am not a white person. I don't like that feeling. I don't like feeling how much I don't look like white people. If white people did not exist then there would be no white people for me to look at and then I wouldn't feel this way. In fact, get rid of mirrors and windows. I don't want to see my reflection because it reminds me that I am not a white person. Mirrors and windows are racist.

Children should be allowed to make their own decisions about gender reassignment surgery. This kind of surgery is less risky than getting your tonsils out so I don't see what the problem is. Right now, the procedures are too new to back up that claim but I just feel I'm right because how can it be wrong when love trumps hate. Some say that children are guinea pigs for these procedures but I say it's worth it. YOLO, after all. We'll deal with it down the road when these surgeries result in health complications. I feel it's pointless to bring that up when children are going to feel so good about the anticipation of having the surgery. The present feels good. We can't foresee whether or not we'll feel good about it in the future so we shouldn't spend energy thinking about it. Focus on how we currently feel and the anticipation. The anticipation is the most important reason. This reminds me of the time I gave a broken toy to my niece for Christmas. Although she was really upset and started crying when she saw that the toy was used, had missing pieces, and didn't work, but you know what? It made me feel so joyous to see her so excited those weeks leading up to Christmas. The anticipation she had really made it all worth it. I don't think she would've been as excited to celebrate Christmas if she wasn't expecting something else.

I'm so thankful for the invitation to this show "The View". What a great idea to have all people who think exactly alike to be able to express that in the public arena. Freedom of speech to me is when a country's government chooses one way to think and then makes sure that that one view is promoted and encouraged through all avenues. Isn't it great that we can have this same view promoted through so many outlets like Hollywood, education, big box retail store slogans, and now the churches? Poor communist countries do not have as many outlets. They do not have freedom of speech because they can only message through posters.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 02:30:25 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Advertisements