Advertisement

Author Topic: Yeah, FUGLY in person too IMO...and smaller than I thought  (Read 173 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Yeah, FUGLY in person too IMO...and smaller than I thought
« on: February 27, 2024, 11:36:51 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +45
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah, FUGLY in person too IMO...and smaller than I thought
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 11:08:08 PM »
someone is gonna buy one just to turbo charge it. lols

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2024, 09:25:45 AM »
Don't think one can add a turbo to an EV because EVs don't really have an engine. With that said EVs are plenty fast right off the line generally speaking....

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2024, 09:28:25 AM »
Well the false claims can't be helpful  ;D:

.50 Caliber Bullets Tear Right Through the Cybertruck in Test
For a vehicle designed to survive the apocalypse and eventually head to Mars, Tesla's Cybertruck seems far less capable than its designers initially suggested.

For one, it's vulnerable to rain. It also has a tendency to have its wheels ripped off, and has repeatedly gotten ensnared by mild hazards like a sandy beach.

Even Tesla CEO Elon Musk's claim that the vehicle's thick, stainless steel exoskeleton is bulletproof comes with some notable caveats. As YouTuber Zack Nelson from his channel JerryRigEveryt hing found out in a recent video, rounds of a variety of sizes have no trouble at all penetrating the steel.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 05:02:19 PM »
Well yeah, if you didn't brag about it, folks wouldn't be this curious about it  ::):

Cybertruck engineer asks Tesla owners to please stop beating up the 'tortured' truck

Don't be surprised if you see a brand new Cybertruck rolling around town with some bullet wounds or a cracked window.

Over the past few months, Cybertruck owners have been putting their trucks through a battery of tests — from taking them through windshield-high waters, shooting them with an AR-15, throwing a metal ball at the windows, or taking them off-roading. These are just some of the many battle scars the vehicles have suffered at the hands of new owners curious to test their toughness.

Cybertruck engineer Wes Morrill is calling for an end to the experiments on Wednesday.

"Cybertruck has lived a tortured life for entertainment - Jumped on, kicked, burned, beaten, and shot (multiple times)," Morrill wrote on X. "To quote the black knight, it's just a flesh wound, I'm invincible! Now we've confirmed is tough, maybe Cybertruck can roam freely on and off-road in peace?"

Advertisements