Advertisement

Author Topic: EPIC FAIL IDIOT: This is NOT how you break the ice with an attractive woman  (Read 69 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Flirting Failure: Miami Man Arrested at Airport After Joke Bombs

So you like flirting? Okay, stop me if you’ve heard this one. “Hey baby… is your dad a terrorist? Because you’re a bomb.” Yikes. Now there’s a bad pick-up line for ya. Surely, something so stupid and cheesy would never work. Well, it would have been a better idea than what this Florida man did. This dude thought that this was a harmless attempt at humor that turned into a serious legal matter.

According to WPLG, 70-year-old Alan Borinsky, reportedly made a bomb-related comment at a Broward County Airport. Now I’m not saying that I’m some kind of smooth operator when it comes to the ladies, but this is really stupid. Alan allegedly told another passenger something to the effect of, “If the bomb in my bag goes off prematurely, I apologize to your family in advance.” Now get this… He claims he was flirting. Huh?

Unfortunately for our guy Alan, his attempt at flirting fell flat and instead raised alarm among witnesses who overheard the remark. Look, I hate flying already. Now I’m starting to hate flirting. Thanks, Alan. Once concerned for their safety, the witnesses alerted the authorities, leading to Alan’s arrest. Despite his admission that he knew his words were wrong, he was charged with making a false bomb report, a second-degree felony. Whoops! What a way to make an impression. Next time, just ask a friend for a safe yet cheesy pick-up line for you to use. Ya, know… One that won’t get you thrown in jail.

Now, Dude thought he was being a comedian at the airport, cracking jokes about bombs. But you can’t just drop bomb jokes at the airport and expect everyone to laugh. Turns out, joking about explosives ain’t the smartest move when trying to pick up girls at the airport. Try some “rizz” next time, Alan.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
What a dumb@$$.  ::)

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements