Advertisement

Author Topic: Leftie MSM tried to make Trump into a racist....  (Read 29 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Leftie MSM tried to make Trump into a racist....
« on: March 12, 2024, 01:06:15 PM »
But it didn't quite work out as they wished...
ABC brought in a all black panel to dissect what Trump says and tried to push them into agreeing that his comments are racist toward blacks. Unfortunately, they all disagree with the host.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Trump: "And a lot of people says that's why the black people likes me because they've been hurt so badly and been discriminated against and they actually viewed me as I'm being discriminated against. It's, it's been pretty amazing but it possibly, I don't know, maybe there's something there..."

Now, a lot of Lefties/Demmies and their race baiting MSM, social media claimed Trump is being racist toward Blacks for this comment.

Also, talking about Trump's GA case, he says, "And you know who embraced it more than anybody else, the Black population, it's incredible. You see Black people walking around with my mugshot. You know, they do shirts and they sell them for $19/piece..."

Again she ask if it was racist against Blacks...  :2funny: :2funny:

It's funny that she got none of them to agreed on your race baiting propaganda...

If she thinks that what Trump says is racism against Blacks, I wonder why these media don't say the same when Brandon made these comments:
"If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black"
"Not everybody in the community–in the Hispanic and the African American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and/or inner-city districts–know how to use–know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens or at the particular store."
"Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things."

Brandon is not being a racist, he's just saying exactly how Lefties/Demmies feel about Blacks.

This is the reason why a lot of Blacks are moving out of the Leftie plantation...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Advertisements