Advertisement

Author Topic: Gotta say, this Republican is pretty stupid especially in a liberal state  (Read 101 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Lawmaker Asks Delta Pilot About Being A 'Stewardess' Immediately After Being Told She's A Pilot

During a hearing regarding amendments to Minnesota's safe and sick time law, first officer Laura Haynor introduced herself as a pilot for Delta. In his immediate response, state senator Gene Dornink asked her about her typical week as a stewardess. Whoops!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Well... she's technically correct. She can identified whatever she wants. That's allowable and push by the Left/Dem correct? I mean, a man can be a woman and experience menstruation cramp, period, etc etc... a human can be an animal, guns go out and kill people, etc etc. What's wrong with her claim of being a pilot?

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
No Republican can look stupid in a liberal state. The liberal voters who continue to complain about the condition of their state only have themselves to blame and the liberal leaders they elected.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

This post is a great example of grasping for straws.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Let me rephrase:

No Republican can look stupid in a liberal state because they are not responsible for the stupidity that goes on in a liberal state.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 12:37:30 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Pretty stupid, just being told she's a pilot but still ignorant:

"Lawmaker Asks Delta Pilot About Being A 'Stewardess' Immediately After Being Told She's A Pilot"

What a dumbass this Republican is...

Just a step above the idiot that cried "I will stop reading what you write" but continues to crawl back ....:idiot2: ;D

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 06:46:37 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Also just a step above this idiot for the same reason: making a claim but continues to be a HYPOCRITE LIAR instead of completing the 12 steps first:

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

:idiot2: ;D

Advertisements