Advertisement

Author Topic: Yeah, spousal abuse is not good period even if you're the BOSS  (Read 47 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
‘Nanny cam’ footage of prison boss abusing her husband will be shown in documentary
A former prison boss who beat her husband in a sustained campaign of abuse was finally exposed by a “nanny cam” that captured the behaviour, a documentary has revealed.

Sheree Spencer made her husband Richard Spencer’s life a living hell with physical attacks and verbal humiliation at their seven-bedroom home in Bubwith, East Yorkshire.

On one occasion, the former prison reform chief beat him with a wine bottle so hard it permanently disfigured his ear.

Spencer was jailed for four years at Hull Crown Court in March 2023 by Judge Kate Rayfield, who said: “This is the worst case of controlling and coercive behaviour I have seen.”

Unknown to Spencer, her abuse had been captured on a security camera that the couple had installed to monitor their three young children.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 12:52:32 AM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: Yeah, spousal abuse is not good period even if you're the BOSS
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 10:17:01 AM »
Surprised the Feminists aren't out defending this POS...
I know a lot of men that get abused but they're too proud to admit to it. I personally know two Hmong men that is going through it but I don't say a thing because they loved their wives too much. I also know a Hmong man in WI that had his head cut up by his Hmong Laos wife - she beat him with a frying pan and cut him up pretty good. I think they are divorce now but not 100% sure.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements