Advertisement

Author Topic: MSM, Lefties, Demmies pushing lies again...  (Read 122 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
MSM, Lefties, Demmies pushing lies again...
« on: March 18, 2024, 08:56:41 AM »
Trump: "China now is building a couple of massive plants where they're going to build the cars in Mexico and think, they think that they're going to sell those car into the United States with no tax at the border. Let me tell you something, to China, if you're listening to President Jin, you and I are friend but he understand the way I deal. Those big monster car manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now and you think you're going to get that, you're going to not hire American and you're going to sell the car to us, now we're going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line and you're not going to sell those car, if I get elected. Now if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath for the whole, that's going to be the least of it. That's going to be a blood bath for the country, that'll be the least of it but they're not going to sell those car, they're building massive factories. A friend of mine, all he does is build car manufacturing plants, he's the biggest in the world. I mean, honestly I joke about it, he can't walk across the street, in that way he's like Biden but for building a plant, he can do the greatest plants in the world...

Now, Leftie MSM and talking heads are taking -see red above - and spinning it, spreading it and claiming that Trump is threatening a 'bloodbath' if he's not elected in 2024. TDS suffering Olberman is hinting that the DOJ should be looking into this... 'bloodbath' threat.

The Guardian: Trump Predicts Bloodbath if He Loses and Claimed 'Biden beat Obama'

Politico:Trump Says Country Faces 'Bloodbath' If Biden Wins in 2024

MSNBC: ‘Absurd and violent’: David Corn slams Trump's claim of a ‘bloodbath’ if he loses

CNN: Did Donald Trump Threaten 'Bloodbath' If He Loses?

NBC: Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he loses the election

The Hill: Cassidy says Trump's 'bloodbath' concerning to some voters

NY Daily News:Trump's threat of 'bloodbath' if Biden beats him puts GOP ...

PBS:Trump warns of 'bloodbath' if he isn't reelected at Ohio rally ...

The Telegraph: Donald Trump warns of 'bloodbath' if he loses presidential ...

HuffPost: MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough on Monday insisted Donald Trump meant his warning about a “bloodbath” in America if he’s not elected, despite the Trump campaign’s claims to the contrary he was only talking about the auto industry.

Newsweek:ormer federal prosecutor Glenn Kirschner condemned Donald Trump's "bloodbath" remarks and warned that the former president is a "threat to democracy." Kirschner, a former assistant U.S. attorney and frequent Trump critic, called for the former president to have his bond revoked over his comments on Saturday. - Ah... the 'destroying democracy' angle again - are the Lefties/Demmies really that ignorant? I guess the lefties/Demmies want the democracy of the gov't/elected officials to hunt down anyone that booed them at a speech.

Today: Trump says there will be a 'bloodbath' if he isn't reelected

Google it... it's all over leftie/Demmie social media feed, media outlet, etc etc When you suffered from TDS and it's eating at your core... this is all you see Trump threat bloodbath if he losses Does not matter what the subject is about of what the speech is about. I bet they don't even know what the event was, where it was or even what the speech is about... all they heard is "bloodbath if not elected":idiot2: :idiot2:

This same lies, misinformation, disinformation, etc etc played out in the past with "good people on both side", "first day tyrant", etc etc

Well, I guess when you have sheep as supporters living in the plantation - you can get away with lies and they won't even know the difference.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:04:25 AM by Hung_Low »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: MSM, Lefties, Demmies pushing lies again...
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2024, 09:25:10 AM »
Pelosi: He's even predicting a 'bloodbath'. What does that mean, he's going exact a bloodbath? There's something wrong here... appearing on CNN. I guess Pelosi is suffering from dementia or did not even hear the full speech but just reading the MSM headlines.

A heavy edited clip pushed by a Leftie X acct. Trump: Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a 'bloodbath'. It's going to be a bloodbath for the country. which is trending on X. Too many gullible and naive people... will believe anything.

CBS:In Ohio campaign rally, Trump says there will be a bloodbath if he loses November election.

NYT: Trump says some migrants are 'not people' and predicts a 'bloodbath' if he loses. Some illegals are harden criminals and terrorists.

You know what I find interesting... When Biden uses it, it was perfectly fine. Not a single MSM outlet says anything about it.

The Guardian: Biden warns against primary bloodbath as Sanders sharpens attacks ahead of key contests
Biden warn "Bernie Brothers" - those that supported Sanders - there will be a bloodbath if the rhetoric and attack isn't tone down.

Remember Red 'Lying' Hood - that Brandon mouthpiece prior to the DEI hired Billy-Jean Pierre, this is what she has to say:
The full context, is that this is much than one single speech. This embrace of political violence, this dehumanizing language. This is what Donal Trump have been preaching for years. Late last year, he echoed the dehumanizing language of Adolf Hitler. Last month, he says there will be potential death and destruction if he was charged in the Manhattan criminal probe and during his first term, he flat out refued to condemn the political of a White Nationalist rally in Charlotteville saying there were very fine people on both sides. (looks into the camera with a puzzle look)

Hmmm... dehumanizing huh?
Hillary... "Trump supporters are deplorable"
MSM: Trump supporters uneducated
Leftie talking head: GOP are 'treasonous rats'
Reid: Trump is a Frankenstein monster

preaching violence:
Laughing hyena - Support BLM and their rioting, looting, etc etc
Leftie/Demmies calling the riots, looting, BLM violence - summer of love
Waters: get in the face of these opposition and make them feel uncomfortable to be out in public

Again, with the old fake disinformation of "good people on both side" that's been debunked...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 09:39:39 AM by Hung_Low »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2024, 10:02:55 AM »
why you keep spreading fake news and disinformation??

maybe you are part of the problem

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 10:08:37 AM »
why you keep spreading fake news and disinformation??

maybe you are part of the problem

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

According to you... only FOX is fake and the rest are legit. Just spreading your media's headlines.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 11:04:23 AM »
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

According to you... only FOX is fake and the rest are legit. Just spreading your media's headlines.

i told you many times
i don’t have cable

i just watch my local CBS news

;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2024, 04:38:26 PM »
I've been seeing campaign ads from a Democrat where s/he says, "We can't let China steal [state] jobs."

Imagine if Trump or a Republican had said that. "Racist! Will be responsible for Asian hate."

I happen to agree that we shouldn't let China steal our jobs BUT the hypocrisy is real, y'all. I don't expect the PH woke leftists to accept. Cult members are too brainwashed and selfish to see beyond their noses, which they will gladly cut off to spite their faces.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2024, 10:17:45 PM »
I've been seeing campaign ads from a Democrat where s/he says, "We can't let China steal [state] jobs."

Imagine if Trump or a Republican had said that. "Racist! Will be responsible for Asian hate."

I happen to agree that we shouldn't let China steal our jobs BUT the hypocrisy is real, y'all. I don't expect the PH woke leftists to accept. Cult members are too brainwashed and selfish to see beyond their noses, which they will gladly cut off to spite their faces.

share the campaign ads???
and i will let my 2 cent

Advertisements