Advertisement

Author Topic: Main reason why having the abortion and adoption options are much better  (Read 256 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Mom Gets Life in Prison After Leaving Baby Alone for 11 Days

A baby has died after being left alone while her mother vacationed in Puerto Rico, according to detectives in Cleveland, Ohio. The 16-month-old was left in her crib for 11 days, the investigation reveals. Now, the mother, Kristel Candelario has been sentenced to life in prison without parole. Candelario’s defense attorney told WOIO that he believes mental health played a factor in her decision. Inside Edition Digital has more on the horrific story.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
i’m surprised a fake ass wannabe traveler like you
don’t give her travel advice

that little kiddo 2 year old or less fly on the lap for free

;D ;D ;D

BUT THAN AGAIN

FAKE ASS TRIP ADVISOR
and your fake nonexistent 6ft tall wooden fences

;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
So what happen to:

Lets be nice to each other

and

I ALREADY STOP CLICKUON THEM

OH that's right "we all" can still see that you're still very "mad" after getting called out left and right by "we all" for your LIES...

THEREFORE:

yeah i just make that stuff up

Just lied, dude

BECAUSE:

dang...somebody is salty
somebody's is jello.
all I hear is, "I'm jealous."
Yup, that’s all that is. Jealous.

THE NEUTRAL PH MEMBERS' WORDS, NOT MINE Per the "legit" .."ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes above

Speaking of the neutral PH members, they even tried to steered him to the right directions but he continues to follow the wrong direction so meh...

HmgRock, you should post sincere, honest topics

"and i stand 1000% behind my word" as well as Reporter and other neutral PH members...

Those of us "legit" folks can easily provide "legit" "ALL CATTLE" PROOF quotes like the ones above to back up what we say... O0 O0 O0

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Abstinence is by far the superior option for those who don't want to have kids. It's also free and doesn't encroach on anybody's freedoms. Furthermore, it is already within everybody's power to exercise it.

Women who want autonomy to regulate their own bodies are already empowered with abstinence.

Advertisements