Advertisement

Author Topic: Ahhh...now I understand  (Read 76 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Ahhh...now I understand
« on: March 20, 2024, 01:35:29 PM »
...why some people continue to be a woke leftist. They don't comprehend the information that is given to them or shown to them.

As someone who listens to "This American Life" (a left-leaning, liberal podcast), I came to be pro-border because of an interview with a Wisconsin journalist who spent time in the Darien Gap. Mind you, this came out long before the 2016 presidential election. It was obvious that a lot of shady characters were entering into the USA illegally. Back then it was okay to acknowledge that fact. The journalist wrote a piece about the dangers of the Darien Gap and the bad characters controlling it.

So once again, I don't need the media to tell me how to think or feel. I can draw my own conclusions from people's stories, which often times has nothing to do with the political issues. For example, I knew the NY illegal migrant crisis needed to be stopped after I heard the story of New York resident. She was talking about karma in her life that had nothing to do with the border crisis. Basically, the pipes in her house had busted and she became displaced. While her house was being fixed, she received $10k/month from the insurance company to get herself situated. A lot of rentals in her area were unavailable because they were housing the illegals. She then tried the hotels but discovered that they were unsanitary due to illegals occupying many of the rooms. But again, that's not what she was there to talk about. She was wondering if it was karma because she then had a friend who owned property and allowed her to rent one of the units. It became a very challenging ordeal and she was eventually kicked out. She wanted to know why she was experiencing a lot of setbacks.

As you can see, from her story that had nothing to do with Biden's failed border policy, we learned that there is indeed an illegal migrant crisis, and sanctuary cities are spending astronomical amount of taxpayer money to house the illegals, while residents are left on the streets.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 01:44:31 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Ahhh...now I understand
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2024, 02:08:58 PM »
i don’t get your argument

1.  you act like the darien gap is the only place. heck, i think walking in the desert with no water is more dangerous. they all dangerous

2.  can’t find rent/house in NEW YORK??? thats just a NY thing. housing is always hard

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 02:17:43 PM »
i only have one question for you
if trump is sooooo good
why didn’t he fix the problem??? when he was in office

;D  ;D ;D

here we are
many years later

it can’t be fix
they will always come for better opportunity

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 02:25:47 PM »
^^^

The proof is in the pudding. No comprehension skills whatsoever.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 10:25:52 PM »
^^^

The proof is in the pudding. No comprehension skills whatsoever.

my reading is fine
you just don’t make any sense

talk all over the place

;D ;D ;D

Advertisements