Advertisement

Author Topic: CO is trying to pass a bill that will make it possible to...  (Read 140 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
CO is trying to pass a bill that will make it possible to...
« on: March 22, 2024, 03:43:37 PM »
stuff as many people in a house as humanly possible...

A bill that put limit on the number of people in a house will be eliminated and the new bill will allow as many people as can fit into a house.

I know why they are doing this... it's for illegals. I know businesses that stuff as many illegals as possible to in a house so they don't have to provide many housing to illegal employees. I know a cousin of mine had 5 Mev in a 2Bedroom home when they hired them to work at his restaurants.

Wait until a bunch of these people are killed in a house fire... the lawsuits will be piling.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: CO is trying to pass a bill that will make it possible to...
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2024, 04:43:49 PM »
Who's your cousin and what's his/her name? I can't wait to meet him/her in person so he/she can tell me the story.  ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2024, 11:29:49 AM »
There's health concern, too.

Should everybody wear Covid masks?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2024, 04:32:26 PM »
FACT.

When I was in college, I took a position as a Census field representative to earn extra money. There was an apartment that would never respond so I got a hold of the neighbor to question the status of the residence next door. The lady said that there were at least 10 Chinese people sleeping there and they were in the states illegally. They worked at the nearby China buffet and she'd only see them dropped off at midnight. The property owner would come once a month to collect rent.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2024, 04:44:00 PM »
You learn a lot of these things just by keeping your eyes and ears open. You might even learn about it inadvertently. For example, awhile ago I went through a phase of watching a lot of foreign movies. These weren't those fancy, artsy fartsy type of films but rom-coms made in other countries for their audience. Anyways, there was this movie about a young mistress who was pregnant by her older, affluent and high profile, sugar daddy. Apparently, if you're an unwed mother-to-be, you can't get government prenatal or labor care. Anyways, he pays for her to come to the states to have the baby. Also, it was to conceal their scandal because this guy was very high profile. You never get to see him in the movie.

Well, this mistress was very spoiled, arrogant, and egotistical. Anyways, she comes to the states (specifically Seattle) and apparently, the Chinese has created a cottage industry for Chinese pregnant women to have their baby in the states. These aren't really women who are seeking to stay by having their baby here. It's more like trying to get around China's one-child policy. There is a Chinese women whose turned her home into a hotel for these women and there is even a guy who is the driver that takes the women to and from their appointments, as well as their other basic needs. There are Chinese doctors (with mainstream practices) who see these patients through the backdoor because they get paid cash by the mother's Chinese benefactor at home. 

This was a rom-com about the mistress falling for the driver, who at first she disrespects because she thinks he is just some lowly driver, but is actually a former surgeon.

"Finding Mr. Right" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2169322/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shxPFX7raxo

Advertisements