Advertisement

Author Topic: George Santos said hell no the Republican party that "stands for nothing" as he  (Read 59 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...changed party. Regardless of party, bet he'll still be a compulsive serial LIAR:

George Santos says he’s leaving the Republican Party and will run for Congress as an independent

“I in good conscience cannot affiliate myself with a party that stands for nothing and falls for everything,” he wrote on X. “I am officially suspending my petitioning in #NY01 to access the ballot as a Republican and will be filling to run as an independent.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
...changed party. Regardless of party, bet he'll still be a compulsive serial LIAR:

George Santos says he’s leaving the Republican Party and will run for Congress as an independent

“I in good conscience cannot affiliate myself with a party that stands for nothing and falls for everything,” he wrote on X. “I am officially suspending my petitioning in #NY01 to access the ballot as a Republican and will be filling to run as an independent.”

I kinda agree with him... the GOP currently lack backbone and ballz to do anything. They talk big and complained big but will bend over to the demand of the Dems. Need to get rid of all the RINOs. Majority of these white politicians are so afraid of being called out as a racist, homophobe, xenophobe, misogynist that they will not say anything even of these other race or sex committed crimes.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements