Advertisement

Author Topic: A cruise ship is like some small towns/communities so yeah living like royalties  (Read 34 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
We sold everything to live on a cruise ship — now people cook and clean for us and we feel like we’re rich

Life’s been mostly smooth sailing for Monica Brzoska and her husband, Jorell Conley.

Since selling all their worldly possessions, ditching the daily 9-to-5 grind and becoming full-time cruisers, the toughest decision the seafaring sweeties have had to face each day is whether to luxuriate around an oceanliner’s pools or its spas.

“All my meals are cooked by chefs, and staff change my bedding,” bragged Brzoska, 32, an ex-teacher from Memphis, Tennessee, to The Sun. “I haven’t stepped into a kitchen or used a washing machine for a year.”

“I’m not a millionaire,” she added. “I just live full-time on cruise ships.”

Brzoska did not immediately respond to The Post’s request for comment.

However, while floating to exotic sandy locations as staffers supply her every need seems like a dream, she admits that life on the water can sometimes be a drip.

“There are challenges, of course,” conceded the blond. “We miss our families but know we can fly home if there’s an emergency.”

In fact, a family crisis inspired the voyaging lovers to set permanent sail two years ago.

“I was desperate to see the world,” said Brzoska. “When my dad Andrzej, now 68, needed a liver transplant in August 2022, my mom Lucyna, 60, said to me: ‘Don’t wait for retirement to follow your dreams. Do it now.’”

With her parents’ blessing, the holiday-making millennials — who met during a teaching gig in July 2015 and tied the knot in July 2020 — said “bye-bye” to the rat race and “aye-aye” to luxury boating.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements