Advertisement

Author Topic: If you aspired to be a lawyer but aren't intelligent enough...  (Read 110 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
to pass the bar exam, just head on over to Washington State. Washington State Supreme Court just nixed the bar exam requirement... You only need to be black, brown and a minorities because Washington State's white Lefties/Demmies/Pro-@ssives thinks that Black, Brown and Minorities are just too ignorant to pass the bar exam. You just need to "enroll in apprenticeship programs and experiential pathways to become practice-ready upon completion."

https://komonews.com/news/local/washington-state-drops-bar-exam-requirement-to-reduce-barriers-and-inequities-seattle-tacoma-olympia-spokane-northwest-pacific-legal-court-justice-ruling-nextgen-anthony-varona-ube-uniform-bar-exam-national-conference-of-bar-examiners

How bad can this be... I would not want a DEI lawyer to defend me for any crimes.

Hmmm... I wonder when they will do the same for doctors - removing the requirements to practice medicine.

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Prude

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
Re: If you aspired to be a lawyer but aren't intelligent enough...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 11:05:56 PM »
Lol..."...aren't intelligent enough..."

Who's gonna admit to that?

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: If you aspired to be a lawyer but aren't intelligent enough...
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2024, 07:56:01 AM »
Lol..."...aren't intelligent enough..."

Who's gonna admit to that?

Those that want to practice laws but fail in their state's bar exam... head on over to Washington State, you'll be a lawyer faster than getting a journeyman electrician license.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements