Advertisement

Author Topic: Dude's in his 40s and wants to find a virgin eh??  (Read 510 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Dude's in his 40s and wants to find a virgin eh??
« on: March 26, 2024, 11:29:32 PM »
 ;) ;D:

Dear Abby: I just turned 40 — and I can’t find a woman to date who isn’t divorced or has kids

DEAR ABBY: I am a single man who recently turned 40. I am looking to find a wife who, like myself, has never been married and has no kids. I joined several dating websites, but most of the women are divorced or widowed or have kids.

I just discovered a new dating website for single, never married people. I’m not sure if I should join it, but having a website designed for people like me is a great idea. I have read that 25% of all Americans have never been married. Pew Research just reported a brand-new poll and millions of Americans have never been married, so I am not losing hope. Should I join? — CONTEMPLATING IN FLORIDA

DEAR CONTEMPLATING: By all means, explore that new dating site. When you do, expect to meet women who are considerably younger than you. Remember, however, that once you connect, you will have to take all of the precautions that people on other sites do to ensure that you do not get misled. Dating, regardless of how you meet someone, can be risky. I wish you luck.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Dude's in his 40s and wants to find a virgin eh??
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 08:08:32 PM »
This is one of the reasons why Hmong girls in my generation were getting married as young as 14. If you waited too long, like into your early 20s, the only available dudes for you were divorced with 3+ children. A lot of women don't want to be a stepmom either. That is probably why many of them are marrying overseas nowadays.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements