Advertisement

Author Topic: Like knockout game where idiots used to punch old folks in NYC except it's women  (Read 292 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..this time around  ???:

Why Are Women Getting Punched In The Face On The Streets Of NYC?

Many are wondering what's going on in New York City and why so many women are getting randomly punched in the face while just walking down the street?

If you happened to be scrolling on TikTok on Monday, you may have come across a video of a woman telling her story about being punched in the face as she walked down the street. And then scrolling further, you may have come across another. And then another. So just what's going on in the city all of a sudden that women are being punched in the face for no reason?

Content creator and influencer, Halley shared a video on Monday morning telling her disturbing story of how she was just punched in the face while walking down the street. The evidence, a large egg on the right side of her forehead, told just as much of the story as she did.

"You guys. I was literally just walking and a man came up and punched me in the face," she began the video that quickly went viral with more than 21.3 million views. "It hurts so bad. I can't even talk. Literally, I fell to the ground, and now this giant goose egg is forming, and I'm like, oh my God. So crazy."

More than 10,000 comments quickly flooded the comment section of the video. While many wanted to know if the police were called and if she's okay, others shared that they also had a similar issue happen recently.

"It happened to me as well, a whole slap because he didn't like my hat," one person shared. Another added, "OMG I saw someone else post the same thing happened to them last week."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
She's White so it's ok by the officials... the perp is probably a black person since no race was mentioned.

Seems to be happening in mostly DEI cities and states...

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +650
    • View Profile
Hope it’s true and not some whore-attention seeking individual.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Hope it’s true and not some whore-attention seeking individual.

I watch a few and these girls... I'm not sure if it's real or not. Why are these people going to TikTok and not calling the police?
This remind me of that black girl that supposedly got hit with a brick and she claimed no men came to help her. It turns to be a hoax...

Can't really trust these 'influencers'...

If it's true... I hope they catch the perp and charge him/her/they/them.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
NYC woman suffers broken jaw when randomly punched while walking down street

Surveillance video caught an attack on a woman walking down Grand Avenue in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, on Tuesday. "He broke all my jaw, both sides," she told "Inside Edition." The woman's jaw had to be wired shut and she lost three teeth.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Man Arrested Over Viral NYC Punching Once Ran For Mayor

Skiboky Stora of Brooklyn was arrested in connection to the attack of at least one NYC woman, Halley Kate, who shared her experience in a now viral TikTok video.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Man Arrested Over Viral NYC Punching Once Ran For Mayor

Skiboky Stora of Brooklyn was arrested in connection to the attack of at least one NYC woman, Halley Kate, who shared her experience in a now viral TikTok video.

Not just running for mayor, he ran for other political positions too... and he's a 'black'  >:D >:D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
That's what they voted for by supporting Democrats who want to defund the police and convicted that guy who stood up to a perp on the subway station. Why should anybody risk going to jail for helping these women or any victim in New York for that matter?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
NYC sucker-punch victim speaks out after hit breaks jaw: ‘Don’t want this to happen again’
Suspect in sucker-punch attack pleaded not guilty, released without bail

A New York City woman is sharing her story after she was sucker-punched in broad daylight last week, leaving her with a broken jaw and missing teeth.

Dulce Pichardo, 57, spoke to FOX5 New York after she was randomly attacked on Tuesday on Grand Avenue in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Prospect Heights.

"That’s why I am here telling my story," Pichardo said through gritted teeth as her mouth remained wired shut due to her broken jaw. "I don’t want this to happen again."

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
NYC sucker-punch victim speaks out after hit breaks jaw: ‘Don’t want this to happen again’

A New York City woman is sharing her story after she was sucker-punched in broad daylight last week, leaving her with a broken jaw and missing teeth.

Dulce Pichardo, 57, spoke to FOX5 New York after she was randomly attacked on Tuesday on Grand Avenue in the Brooklyn neighborhood of Prospect Heights.

"That’s why I am here telling my story," Pichardo said through gritted teeth as her mouth remained wired shut due to her broken jaw. "I don’t want this to happen again."

This fool has a rap sheet and a history of harassing women (no matter the race) on the street...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
That's what they voted for by supporting Democrats who want to defund the police and convicted that guy who stood up to a perp on the subway station. Why should anybody risk going to jail for helping these women or any victim in New York for that matter?

Why you like the police so much? They don't do shytes except writing down report. ;D

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
This fool has a rap sheet and a history of harassing women (no matter the race) on the street...

This fool worries about black people doing horrible things while ignoring Zionists and Pro-Israel Americans doing horrible things like lying and murdering people in the middle east. Like Jesus said, "Woe to you Hypocrites."

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile

My point exactly.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
My point exactly.

What is exactly your point? You haven't state anything beside stealing someone else's comment.  ;D

Advertisements