Advertisement

Author Topic: "Hobosexual"  (Read 284 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
"Hobosexual"
« on: April 01, 2024, 02:50:03 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YegcOkrp6cU

I just heard of this term "hobosexual".

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:50:25 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: "Hobosexual"
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 09:17:12 AM »
Hobosexuals do just enough to keep their partner hanging onto hope. The women trapped in a situationship with a hobosexual develop an addiction and feel like they have to prove themselves worthy.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:51:06 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 10:00:14 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCoeL0jzzpU&t=315s

Hobosexuals are becoming more and more common in our Hmong communities as well. It's not just a black issue.

I know of so many Hmong women dealing with a hobosexual. I know Hmong men who are hobosexuals. lol Youtube storytellers have volumes of these dramas.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:52:41 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 10:25:30 AM »
I personally know a woman in her 60s who was with a hobosexual for a little over 20 years. After he discarded her, she was left with nothing. She wasted that whole time with him. 

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:54:30 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 03:39:03 PM »
Older women (especially if divorced or widowed) are susceptible to falling for a hobosexual because they have the resources and are in a vulnerable state of mind to be taken advantage of.Older women have a natural inclination to help. They view these type of men as a "diamond in the rough" and better to have something than nothing. It's about reputation and status in the Hmong community. They also mistake the men in this situation as a good catch because often times these men are no longer involved with raising their children (if they have any from a previous marriage) and aren't tied to permanent things like a mortgage, family, etc. Therefore, the women think, "great, he can get a fresh start with me. Logistically, it's to my advantage. I can stay where I'm at and he'll move in with me."

I'm of a traditional mindset that if a man didn't earn it or build it, he'll never take ownership of it, and won't take leadership. Therefore, he will not show up as the kind of life mate that you want. However, there are some woman who are perfectly okay with keeping a man as an accessory while she builds herself up. This is becoming widespread among many Hmong women, especially those who marry much younger men oversea.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:59:39 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 05:02:28 PM »
Pastor RC Blakes says that if a man doesn't approach you properly, he won't have it in him to show up for you when you need him to.  O0

I believe this to be true. If a man didn't initiate the relationship, all you have is a situationship that he isn't going to fight for when the honeymoon phase is over. And don't be shocked when he bows out because you want more. The best way to vet men is to be mindful of who is doing the initiating. Of course, this can be tricky if he is a severe avoidant/narcissist because they will do all the chasing and lovebombing in the beginning. They even go as far as act like your boyfriend before anything has been established. The idea is to get you into a trauma bond. There are women who do this as well. They seduce a man and get him hooked with a lot of sex, sexual talk, and admiration. Those nkauj mos ab are trained to do this to Hmong Meskas husbands.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 05:07:47 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 03:00:43 AM »
Beware of the clean cut hobosexual.

Some men are very good at masking their hobosexual status. They appear put together, educated, well-spoken, and level-headed. However, the more you get to know them, the more you discover that their personal and home life is very unstable. Just because a man owns a few suits and is involved in some well-respected organizations, it does not mean that he has his act together. That man may still be a hobosexual. Verify his home life. Where does he live? Who does he live with? What's his banking situation? Can he be easily reached by phone? Is he open or secretive about inviting you over to his place? Who are his close friends?

Not gonna lie. We have a few older hobosexuals in our community. lol

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 10:53:47 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2024, 03:16:26 AM »
We have a distant relative who is a hobosexual, but you wouldn't know that from the first impression. He is well-dressed, well-spoken, and educated. He is involved with a lot of reputable organizations, too. However, that man is a bonafide hobosexual who moves in with one divorcee after another. He has also been divorced quite a few times, too. He is also not bad looking for his age - still has a head full of hair and he isn't fat.

It seems the women are initially interested because he is charming and best of all, his children don't want anything to do with him so the women don't have to share him. However, his situationships and marriages never work out.

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2024, 11:14:20 AM »
Ooo was wondering why my ears were so red..lol

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 12:13:39 AM »
Ooo was wondering why my ears were so red..lol

Oh please...a hobosexual is a man who gets into a situationship with a woman because he is looking for a place to live and for her to provide some wife benefits. Hobosexuals do not include men who are couch surfing between friends and relatives. Not that that is you or anything.  :)

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 12:28:53 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pBiR-mJ0MY&list=PLTi6COY1KUlvNFP07qnG33Y_RxeMAoVaQ&index=3&t=457s

The Hobosexual Friend With Benefits

Some hobosexuals will start out as a friend with benefit. When you're already doing small favors for each other, it will feel natural to move in the hobosexual as they're getting their act together.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 03:39:37 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2024, 12:54:27 AM »
Hobosexuals struggle to pay rent and live on their own. If you so happen to meet one who is living on his own, it's only because an ex kicked him out and he is in between finding new supply. You'll notice that the hobosexual doesn't invest in anything in his apartment. This is so it will be easier for him to move into the next supply's residence.

I think I'm going to try and get a hold of Nancy Yang so that she can use this term "hobosexual". She is the one who tells a lot of stories about "el cheater". Since the rise of divorce in the Hmong community, there has been a lot of hobosexuals preying upon divorcees/widowers.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2024, 11:13:17 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubFe4Nq7ApA&t=684s

Key points she made:

- they don't help buy food
- they borrow your car
- they don't clean up after themselves
- they come and go as they please, disappear for days sometimes
- they talk badly about you behind your back
- they use up your resources and do not refill unless you ask
- they are takers and users
- they will drain you and when they're done, they move on
- if they help pay rent or bills, they're always late
- they actually don't like you
- some of them look great on the outside and like they have their act together, but do not have anything to give you
- they act like they're doing you a favor by keeping you company
- it's actually harder to kick them out than you think
- "Watch people's pattern. It will tell you everything about them."
- Just accept them for who they currently are and not the potential you see in them. If they're a bum now, then they won't help themself if you're doing the work.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 11:18:37 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2024, 01:11:12 PM »
LMAO!!!

I thought Hobosexual is those that are sexually attractive to homeless people...

Like Pedo (MAPs), Ecosexual, Coulrophilia (sexually attracted to clowns), etc etc

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2024, 03:41:46 PM »
LMAO!!!

I thought Hobosexual is those that are sexually attractive to homeless people...

Like Pedo (MAPs), Ecosexual, Coulrophilia (sexually attracted to clowns), etc etc

lol!

It seems that this term was coined by kaydoo people. Kaydoo folks are the best when it comes to terminologies.

Apparently, there are a lot of black hobosexuals. Most dynamics are that way. Welps, now there are a lot of Hmong hobosexuals, too. Just listen to those Youtube stories.

"Hobosexual" - a man who starts a relationship with a woman for the purpose of having a place to live.

Advertisements