Advertisement

Author Topic: Don't they have to take off their hijab for their ID and Driver's License anyway  (Read 86 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Looks like they're smiling all the way to the bank now.. ???:

New York City has agreed to pay $17.5 million to settle a lawsuit filed by two Muslim women who were forced to remove their head coverings to be photographed after they were arrested.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Look like the Americans (Pobzeb and HL's goons) are soooo Islamophobic. Hijab is still considered as 9/11 and it's imprinted in their useless brain causing their mind delusional.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +653
    • View Profile
From a woman who is an ex-con of Florida: your initial prison sentence, they make you undress in the buff and bend in a 90 degree and flap your buns for a bit. Cough a few rough ones to make sure nothing is in the colon. Afterward, you squat and cough a few good ones to make sure nothing is in the birth canal. She said you’ll be checked like this constantly during your stay. After this $hit, removing your hijab is nothing.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Look like the Americans (Pobzeb and HL's goons) are soooo Islamophobic. Hijab is still considered as 9/11 and it's imprinted in their useless brain causing their mind delusional.

LMAO!!! So, attacking us because we didn't fall for your 'closet Nazi'  and Jews hating antics now, are we?
You are truly a mental case  :idiot2: :idiot2:  You do realized that there are Palestinians that are Christian, right? So, this is not a Jews vs Muslim war nor a Christian vs Muslim war...

I think you're the hater and a closet Islamophobe... You do realized that there are Muslim that don't wear hijab, right? A few of my college buddies are Muslims and their sisters don't wear hijab, they don't pray 5 times a day. etc etc

Beside, what does this have to do with Muslim or any religion? The law states that you have to have a mug shot with your face when you committed a crime, it's not about religion, sex, race - does not matter if you're a Muslim, a ninja, a sharp shooter, an assassin, etc etc When you committed a crime, you will get a mug shot.

You know these two women don't give a crap about removing their hijah... it's all about the lawsuits and filling their banks - and NYC is dumb enough to agree to pay for it.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
:laughing4: Finally HL's triggered. Kuv zoo siab heev.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements