Advertisement

Author Topic: Doing God's work really?? Abortion is a much better option than  (Read 117 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
...years of abuse  :idiot2::

Las Vegas parents accused of abusing young children for years: ‘Doing God’s work,’ dad says

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — Two parents are accused of beating their young children for years, covering their injuries with makeup and saying they were “doing God’s work,” before taking one child to the hospital for a broken leg, according to documents the 8 News Now Investigators obtained.

Las Vegas Metro police arrested Kyla Love and Adrian Melcher, both 21, on April 1, records said.

On March 31, Love and Melcher brought two children, a 3-year-old and an 18-month-old, to the hospital after the elder child suffered a leg injury, documents said. The 3-year-old child was also “extremely malnourished and had makeup covering bruises,” police said. The younger child was also “extremely malnourished and underweight” and was covered in bruises.

The 8 News Now Investigators are not listing the children’s genders to avoid further identification .

“Once doctors and medical staff observed and treated the children, it was discovered that both children had suffered abusive torment at the hands of their parents for an extensive period of time,” police wrote in court documents. “The injuries to both young children were violent and traumatic and painted a picture of abuse the children had suffered their entire lives.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
Re: Doing God's work really?? Abortion is a much better option than
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2024, 10:48:19 AM »
Because these children were born, they can reconstruct their lives toward a better outcome.

Abortion is never the solution.

Otherwise, why stop it there? Why not kill an entire race so they can't reproduce since those babies will grow up impoverished anyways? 

That kind of thinking is exactly how Hitler viewed it. It's exactly how the Chinese felt about the Hmong. It's not even so much that the Hmong were a threat but the Chinese first had to view the Hmong as inhuman, unintelligent, uncivilized, etc.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2024, 06:33:55 PM »
Thanks for proving me right by crawling back to not only read but also took the time out of your busy schedule to reply....after crying, "I will stop reading what you write"... O0 ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2024, 07:41:16 PM »
You flood the forums 24/7. If I didn't respond, who will?

Are you talking to yourself?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 12:30:04 AM »
Thanks for proving me right by crawling back to not only read but also took the time out of your busy schedule to reply....after crying, "I will stop reading what you write".  ;D

It's good to be right!  O0

Advertisements