Advertisement

Author Topic: The medicine you dished out don't taste good to yourself...  (Read 55 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
The medicine you dished out don't taste good to yourself...
« on: April 12, 2024, 01:11:04 PM »
Maxime Waters recently complained that she was a target of racism during an interview...

She said: As a member of Congress with people, you know, who evidently has racist attitude. Uh, and recently one even confronted me in a restuarant, they don't say racist things but what they say is... uh... they don't like something I said, they don't like a position that I took. Uh... but you know, that... you know, if you were not black. Uh, you would not be approached that way... They probably would not... they would think twice about doing it.

Hmmm... so, she thinks that this person (I'm assuming it's a non-black person) is a racist because they disagree with some of the position she took and what she's saying about certain issues? Is she royalty that can't be questioned at all? She even claimed that what this person said was not racist at all...

Well... isn't that funny? I clearly remember her encouraging her supporters, Lefties, Demmies and Pro-@ssies to get in the face of Trump's cabinet members to harassed them and make them no welcome in public.
This is what she said in 2018 at the Wilshire Federal Building:Let's make sure we show up, wherever we have to show up and if you see anybody from that cabinet (Trump's Cabinets) in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gas station... you get out, and you create a crowd and you push back on them, you tell them they're not welcome anymore... anywhere.

Looks like someone took her preaching to heart and doing exactly what she's preaching toward her... but she don't like it and calls it racism because the other person isn't black.

Truly... a Grade-A hypocrite

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: The medicine you dished out don't taste good to yourself...
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 01:45:27 PM »
you okay, brother??

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +381
    • View Profile
Re: The medicine you dished out don't taste good to yourself...
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 07:34:43 PM »
HUNG_LOW still watching his favorite news, FOX, and reading articles from NR (National Review). These people spew and write nonsense. For instance, one source says Whoopi Goldberg claimed that the Republicans are bringing back slavery. Another source they claimed that the Palestinians want the Americans dead.  :idiot2: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements