Advertisement

Author Topic: Again, the Trump hate rhetoric loyalists won't care even if he murders someone  (Read 72 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Former RNC chair: Donald Trump's polling lead despite felony charges is an 'abomination'

WASHINGTON –Former President Donald Trump's polling lead despite his numerous felony charges is an “abomination” Michael Steele, a former head of the Republican National Committee said. “It says a lot about us doesn't it,” Steele said Thursday on a panel on MSNBC's “The 11th Hour.” “It is an abomination.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Former RNC chair: Donald Trump's polling lead despite felony charges is an 'abomination'

WASHINGTON –Former President Donald Trump's polling lead despite his numerous felony charges is an “abomination” Michael Steele, a former head of the Republican National Committee said. “It says a lot about us doesn't it,” Steele said Thursday on a panel on MSNBC's “The 11th Hour.” “It is an abomination.

LMAO!!! Really... I bet a lot of those going to vote for Trump are from blacks, Latinos, Asian, etc etc that are tired of the BS, high cost, high crime, etc etc from the Dem policies...

Beside, all his charges were all politically motivated and witch hunt to get him off the ballots - Remember that moutains of evidence the Dems claimed they had on Trump for 'Russian Collusion' - it turns out - Clinton paid to have the fake steele dossier created. That sexual harrassment - yeah, she lying her @ss off. Anyone with a brain would realized that this is nothing but politcal motivated - all brought on by Democrat DA. AG and presided by Democrat judges.

Let's look at what the Lefties/Demmies are saying about Brandon's sexual harassment of Reade:

Omar: I believed Tara Reade's claimed that Biden sexually harassed her, but she will still vote for him to defeat Trump.

Katha Pollitt, writer for The Nations: would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them... I would say this even if I had no problems with Reade’s account—after all, Biden will be running against Trump

Linda Hirshman, NYT: I believed in Tara Reade, but I'll still vote for Biden Anyway

These are just a few of the politicians, MSM articles. etc etc... you can find dozens of celebs, the wealthy, the big hitters/donors echoing the same thing..

But now, you're claiming that Trump loyalists are doing that... I've not heard a single evidence of Trump's hate rhetorics other than the heavy edited vid or words...

« Last Edit: April 15, 2024, 08:08:24 AM by Hung_Low »

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
It's not a "claim", it's a FACT!!! The "evidence" have been posted it on here. Plus, several of his fellow Republicans like Lindsay Graham and Paul Ryan have also called him out on it. So are you saying those Republicans are lying?

Advertisements