Advertisement

Author Topic: When your ex is now with the family friend, they were already cheating  (Read 50 times)

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +459
    • View Profile
For me personally, I don't have much trust for those who sleep with a friend/coworker and then get into a relationship. It shows that they can't be trusted to have a social circle since you never know who they're going to hook up with. It's not surprising that they repeat the same pattern and date other people in their social circle when the other situationship ends. Reminds me of "Friends" where they all just end up together.

If a person has a history of FWB, I'd question the dynamic of all their opposite-sex friendships knowing that they are always open to the idea. And you can bet that even if they aren't having sex, they are emotionally micro-cheating with at least one of their so-called friend. I'm uncomfortable with my partner sharing our relationship issues with his so-called close, female friend.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 11:41:30 AM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +459
    • View Profile
I know a pair whose tumultuous situationship started out as FWB. They were already micro cheating while she was still married. Needless to say, she was extremely insecure and suspicious of all his female contacts.

They say that you lose them the way that you find them.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 04:06:09 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Like this post: 0

Advertisements