Advertisement

Author Topic: sorry, i don’t do SINGLE HMONG DIVORCE MOTHER WITH MULT KIDS…  (Read 470 times)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: sorry, i don’t do SINGLE HMONG DIVORCE MOTHER WITH MULT KIDS…
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2024, 08:47:50 AM »
The truth is, many have died lonely, and many are as we speak. Just pray that everything we do now is a sacrifice for a better next time ... Haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2024, 09:20:41 AM »
A lot of women don't do single fathers either --> I am one of those women. I guess it would depend on how many children he has but men with baby mamas tend to come with a lot of drama. Heck, men who played house have a lot of drama.  ::)

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2024, 08:58:13 AM »
Single God father here....got several God children. lols

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2024, 09:03:09 AM »
 ;D

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2024, 10:45:19 AM »
A lot of women don't do single fathers either --> I am one of those women. I guess it would depend on how many children he has but men with baby mamas tend to come with a lot of drama. Heck, men who played house have a lot of drama.  ::)

that's alot of HAPPY MEAL.. you going need to be buying
can't be favoritism and just buy one
gotta buy one for everyone

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2024, 02:21:37 PM »

Says and LYING HYPOCRITE that had to settle for a "short flat nose troll" (her words) divorcee Hmong husband with kids... :idiot2: ;D

But nothing new with clique members as LYING and being a HYPOCRITE are their two main "negative" (per the neutral PH members) traits.. ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2024, 02:53:12 PM »
hmgROCK,

Maybe you can find a low vibration woman who will abort the baby in order to be with you. You won't be dealing with a single mother who has multiple kids. Problem solved. theking would definitely cosign to that idea.

But hey, I think you're failing to see the bright side of being with a single mom. A lot of PH men seem to only go for that type for these reasons:

1. If her kids are young, then that means she is getting child support and may even qualify for government assistance. That's a great thing because she doesn't have to work and can devote all her attention to you. You two can live in Section 8 housing, which means you won't have to get a job at all.

1. If her kids are grown, you can hunt and fish with her sons. They probably have nice toys like fishing boats, RV campers, atv, etc.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2024, 03:05:10 PM by Believe_N_Me »

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2024, 05:31:06 PM »
Rock be like okay kids, you guys get the food but I get all the toys. Lol

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2024, 08:55:30 AM »
hmgROCK,

Maybe you can find a low vibration woman who will abort the baby in order to be with you. You won't be dealing with a single mother who has multiple kids. Problem solved. theking would definitely cosign to that idea.

But hey, I think you're failing to see the bright side of being with a single mom. A lot of PH men seem to only go for that type for these reasons:

1. If her kids are young, then that means she is getting child support and may even qualify for government assistance. That's a great thing because she doesn't have to work and can devote all her attention to you. You two can live in Section 8 housing, which means you won't have to get a job at all.

1. If her kids are grown, you can hunt and fish with her sons. They probably have nice toys like fishing boats, RV campers, atv, etc.

you speak like you have experience
perhaps this is your 2nd or 3rd life

how many side rib do up share with other

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2024, 11:03:00 AM »
I'm not speaking from experience. I listen too much to those Nancy Yang stories. Plus, there are a lot of PH male libs doing this. Remember when you were trying to set them up and I told you that they weren't exactly single?

That's what I meant. They're already shacking up with a single mother and that's why there were no takers to your recommendation .

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements