Advertisement

Author Topic: Let me rephrase this, not expecting that the PH LIBS will get it though  (Read 42 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
There really isn't too much disagreement about the condition of our communities across the board. What conservatives are saying is that YOUR LIBERAL STRATEGIES ARE NOT PRODUCING THE OUTCOME THAT YOU WANT.

Libs are operating solely based on their feelings. Their actions clearly reflect that. But it's not giving them the desired outcome.

Let's look at gun laws for example. Stricter gun control will actually drive up gun sales because any common sense person will perceive restrictions as limited access to protection. They'll also feel more unsafe because they know criminals don't obey the law. Strict gun laws will make it harder for the people who need protection the most from getting it.

Trans rights - especially in public bathrooms. Conservatives don't worry about those who are transgendered as much as they are concerned that predators will take advantage of it. Therefore, these trans rights are actually creating more opportunities for women and young girls to be sexually assaulted.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
Oh wow. Right-wingers acting all holy but lying underneath the sheep clothing. Everyone knows Republican and Liberal were paid by AIPAC to stir up the troubles. Stop the theatrical acts. So embarrassing. lol

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +461
    • View Profile
^^^

See. No real conversation.

Just another PH male liberal troll.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Reminds me of this HYPOCRITE "liberal":

AND I AM SOMEONE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA TWICE.

THIS HYPOCRITE IS SO STUPID... ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements