Advertisement

Author Topic: When you married a non-Hmong wife, you already abandoned your parent(s)  (Read 75 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
If you think a Hmong wife is irritated by your Hmong parents, then a Chinese one will definitely despise them.

The only way for them to get along is if your parents stay out of her way.

THAT IS JUST THE STRAIGHT TRUTH.

Men who marry non-Hmong are not looking to be part of their clan or the Hmong community. Plain and simple.

100% theking doesn't expect his Chinese wife to do shyt for his mom the way his older brother's Hmong wife is expected to. If theking's Chinese wife shows up at their clan's dinner events, that's already effort on her part. She doesn't have to nor is she expected to slave away in the kitchen or uphold any of the expectations that Hmong wives need to show to their husband's clan.

Watch, theking is going to come in here and say some silly crap like, "That's not true. My wife bought my mom a gift for her birthday."

Dude, anybody can breadcrumb a person to make it look like they care.  ::)

Heck, give me your address and even I'll send your mom a sweater for Christmas. lol

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
^^^

The dude who abandoned his mother by marrying a Chinese woman.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
^^^

The dude who abandoned his single parent mother by marrying a Chinese wife.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
^^^

The dude that abandoned his single parent mother by marrying a Chinese wife.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Advertisements