Advertisement

Author Topic: Even though hmgROCK is a bum who lives with his mom, his mom is happy about it  (Read 192 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
That's just the straight up truth.

These OG Hmong moms would rather have their sons living in the same house even if the son is a bum. She might vent to her friends that he's a bum who can't find a stable job, but as his mom she is willing to keep enabling him.

Whereas theking's mom is tu siab forever. She feels abandoned and betrayed. She was really hoping for theking to take her into his home and have his wife take care of her. But that's gone because he married that Chinese wife.

As a Hmong person, y'all know these are FACTS!

theking is not as good of a son as hmgRock by Hmong mother's standards.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Hmong moms are even more sad when their sons go off to live in nice homes with their non-Hmong wives.

The moms feel very excluded and unwanted.

FACT.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
oh damn

hahaha

guess im the better person

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yep hmgRock.

You had a good day today.  O0

theking is a lot of steps lower than you.

But honestly speaking here. You are annoying AF but I can sense that you have no real malice in your heart.

theking - that dude has some rage inside. He's always regulating himself because he doesn't want to be seen as his father. He's very calculating about how he compares to others.

I have really strong intuitions about dudes and that's what I pick up from him.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
But you know what I said about OG moms is true. I know theking's mom has a lot of kev tu siab because of her abusive husband and the fact that she had to be a single parent to her kids.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
AND I sense that hmgROCK is in good standing with his clan.

theking ---> not so much. hehehehehehe

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Everything theking does is so he NEVER has to lower his face to ask his clan for help because he keeps score. This is all due to the fact that he came from a dysfunctional home with an abusive dad who became very problematic with the clan.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
AND I sense that hmgROCK is in good standing with his clan.

theking ---> not so much. hehehehehehe

i’m the dude who just there to chop meat and drink budlight

;D ;D ;D

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
i’m the dude who just there to chop meat and drink budlight

;D ;D ;D

hey, that's good enough for the clan.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
That's just the straight up truth.

These OG Hmong moms would rather have their sons living in the same house even if the son is a bum. She might vent to her friends that he's a bum who can't find a stable job, but as his mom she is willing to keep enabling him.

Whereas theking's mom is tu siab forever. She feels abandoned and betrayed. She was really hoping for theking to take her into his home and have his wife take care of her. But that's gone because he married that Chinese wife.

As a Hmong person, y'all know these are FACTS!

theking is not as good of a son as hmgRock by Hmong mother's standards.

Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that kicked her own elderly mother the curb because she's too old to babysit her litter for her.

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Who cares what I do with my mom. I'm a female and our birth moms don't watch our kids anyway. In fact, they tell us to forget about them and go love our mother-in-law when we get married.

But you're a son and you abandoned your mom. You should go lick hmgROCK's feet because he's a better son than you are.   :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Truth is, there is something very rotten about theking. A lot of people can be aholes on PH but there is something very nasty about this dude. Dangerous even - if only he wasn't such a coward to really go through with it. Someone else who was very rotten was that Gemini.

There are people who are blunt, sarcastic, maybe even brash. But there is something rotten about these two. I sense that they never truly love anybody. When they get with a partner, they always have to have the upper hand emotionally.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"rotten" and "nasty" is the HYPOCRITE lunatic that has zero shame kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because she's too old to babysit her litter for her...

Despite all the sacrifice her mom has made over the years to raise her, she's still abuse and has zero shame kicking her own mother to the curb.  :idiot2: ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Yep hmgRock.

You had a good day today.  O0

what kinda of crack are you on???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
^^^

- Says the ungrateful son who abandoned his mother by marrying a Chinese wife.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements