Advertisement

Author Topic: YO BNM… I’M SURPRISE YOU MANAGE TO FIND A HUSBAND. i would “kho” fix you inste  (Read 137 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
if i knock you up
i’m will just hmong way “kho” fix you instead
i will pay whatever the money amount is to “kho koj”

than being forced to marry you

;D ;D ;D

BECAUSE YOU ARE A CRAZY HMONG LADY

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
I don't find husbands, they find me. And I don't marry bums who clown on PH 24/7.

The reason I'm brash like this is because PH male liberals bring out my masculine side. There is nothing about y'all that makes a real woman feel feminine.

The past PH females who wanted to appear "dignified" do so because they are attracted to you PH male liberals and just wanted to "dib nej". Real women with confidence do not give PH male liberals like you the time or day so we speak to you like this.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
LOVE IT! when clique members go after each other like the idiots that they are..

These two clique members must be GAY because according to hmgLIAR, there are no girls on PH  ???:

There no girls here, bro
Just us dudes

No need to lied

"SEEING IS TRULY BELIEVING YO"

;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
hmgROCK,

When a woman doesn't see you as a real man who is worth her time, this is how she will speak to you. Men like you and theking are used to low value women who do the chasing so you automatically think someone like me will sleep with you. Dream on.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not even her own "short flat nose troll" (her words) divorcee husband even dare to enter that bleeding hole of hers when she spreads wide eagle and begs for it...

;D ;D ;D

Again, LOVE IT!!! when clique members go after each other like the idiots that they are...makes my day!  O0

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I don't find husbands, they find me. And I don't marry bums who clown on PH 24/7.

The reason I'm brash like this is because PH male liberals bring out my masculine side. There is nothing about y'all that makes a real woman feel feminine.

The past PH females who wanted to appear "dignified" do so because they are attracted to you PH male liberals and just wanted to "dib nej". Real women with confidence do not give PH male liberals like you the time or day so we speak to you like this.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

again

you are on PH 24/7
just as much as me

ahhaha

we make a good couple

;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
hmgROCK,

When a woman doesn't see you as a real man who is worth her time, this is how she will speak to you. Men like you and theking are used to low value women who do the chasing so you automatically think someone like me will sleep with you. Dream on.

i'm going use you for my sexual needs
and when you get prego
and your parent forced us to get married

im just going hmong "kho" fix you instead... pay the money fine to your parent

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I don't approve of you pursuing me. Therefore, no need to change my tone. 

Looks like you're one of those clowns with nothing to lose so you'll allow a woman to keep speaking to you this way.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
we make a good couple

You two sure share a lot of "negative" (per the neutral PH members) traits like LYING and being a HYPOCRITE... ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
I don't approve of you pursuing me. Therefore, no need to change my tone. 

Looks like you're one of those clowns with nothing to lose so you'll allow a woman to keep speaking to you this way.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

i don’t pursue CRAZY HMONG CONSERVATIVE WOMAN
they have low IQ and can’t think for themselves

always need someone to whisper them in the ear…. the answer

;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
LOVE IT! when the clique members go after each others like the idiots that they are...makes my day!!!  O0

They are both "CONVERVATIVE" as well as "liberal" as they both "like trump" and also voted for "OBAMA"... ;D ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements