Advertisement

Author Topic: You know how useless non-Hmong spouses are at Hmong events  (Read 59 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
You know how useless non-Hmong spouses are at Hmong events
« on: April 24, 2024, 12:32:02 AM »
It's already bad enough that there are useless Hmong spouses, but a useless non-Hmong spouse?

There are very few who really chip in. theking's Chinese wife is not one of them.

The Hmong have very low expectations. They're just happy the non-Hmong spouse was willing to show up since most find Hmong customs very primitive. They feel very uncomfortable.

Hey, at least the non-Hmong spouses admit that they're useless. I'm not even criticizing them. But I know that it upsets theking because he's a son who should've married a Hmong girl who can carry out the customs.

When his mom dies, the daughter-in-laws are supposed to dress her in the Hmong clothes. Not sure theking's wife is willing to do this unless she is in the medical field and is comfortable being around a corpse.

Chinese wife will honor a Chinese husband's parents, but not so sure they feel the same obligation to a Hmong dude.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1328
    • View Profile
Re: You know how useless non-Hmong spouses are at Hmong events
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 12:33:33 AM »
Says the "useless" HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 12:41:14 AM »
^^^

The dude that abandoned his single parent mother by marrying a Chinese wife.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 12:59:09 AM »
Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

by kicking her own elderly mother to the curb just because her mom is too old to babysit her litter for her..

Despite all the sacrifice her elderly mom has made over the years to raise her, she still has zero shame abusing and then kicking her to the curb like garbage. :idiot2: ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 01:01:14 AM »
^^^

The dude that abandoned his single parent mother by marrying a Chinese wife.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 01:14:33 AM »
Says the HYPOCRITE lunatic that "abandoned" her elderly mom and caused part of her mom to "die"..

Advertisements