Advertisement

Author Topic: US Pro-Palestinians are hypocrites...  (Read 43 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
US Pro-Palestinians are hypocrites...
« on: April 24, 2024, 01:00:05 PM »
You have seen them... mostly white lefties/demmies joining the "Pro-hamas" protesting... They all claimed to care so much about humanity.

Interesting that I don't see any of them protesting the killings and murdering of civilians in The Democratic Republic of Congo. Thousands are being murdered by rebel group and gov't forces. Nearly 7million people have been displaced...th e killings have been going on for decades.

I know exactly why not a single of these protesters is protesting for the civilians and lives of Congolese... they are black and Jews were not involved.

This is the same for the Uyghurs in China and the Armenians in Azerbaijan... Not a single peeps from these people. All of a sudden, they all care so much about the Palestinians (never mind that it's HAMAS - Palestinians in Gaza - that initiated the conflict). So, why is it important now? It's because it involved Jews and these people can't stand the Jews...

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
Re: US Pro-Palestinians are hypocrites...
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 01:07:34 PM »
The LEFT is irrational. For a group who is all about stamping out toxic masculinity and doing away with gender pronouns, they are fighting to protect a culture and religion that highly promotes it.

Notice how they will fight tooth and nail to criticize Christianity but then fall silent when it concerns Islam?  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

This is what happens when you don't care about context.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 02:09:18 PM »
these college kids are doing gods work
nothing wrong with protesting uncle joe shipment of mass weapon of destruction
to israel…. so they can carpet bomb the palestine people to hell

;D ;D ;D

FAWK WAR

God did not created man...man created god

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 03:20:06 PM »
People of Pro-Israel and Israel were hypocrites themselves by not following the God's commandments. There's no holy spirit in them. All they care about the worldly events.  :idiot2: :2funny:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 03:22:56 PM »
When are these Pro-Hamas white lefties going to leave America? They are occupying Native American land.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +382
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 03:40:39 PM »
Here is the example of these Israel's hypocritical statements:

Israel: We want two states solution. We are the peacekeepers.
bipolar themselves: We ought to take the West Bank for ourselves. Remove them ASAP. We also should take Gaza as well. We go in Gaza and destroy them while they're fasting during Ramadan.

Walking contradiction at its finest.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like Milo Peled (son of Israelis governor) said, "Zionism is a racist, bigot, ideology". No wonder the world don't respect these Jewish goons when Israelis expect respect.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C41ZOYMtv9d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements