Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you need to know everything about your spouse?  (Read 86 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
Do you need to know everything about your spouse?
« on: April 24, 2024, 01:43:01 PM »
How much of yourself do you share with your spouse?

A lot of married people do shady things without their spouse's knowledge. Are these just harmless gestures or a gateway to more risky behavior?

What is your threshold?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline JonniJacko

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +46
    • View Profile
Re: Do you need to know everything about your spouse?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2024, 11:30:07 AM »
I need to know everything, every little details. Lol j.k I don't care as long as she is honest and confess she was wrong or should have done something differently. It's about second chances and new beginnings for some. Nobody's perfect except for. Mr perfect.  ;D

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +462
    • View Profile
Re: Do you need to know everything about your spouse?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2024, 04:38:33 PM »
Didn't there used to be a Mr. Perfect username?

Anyways, some people are more shady than others. It will be very hard to trust them.

For example, I know a person who does a lot of stupid things that upset me but I don't feel betrayed. The lack of trust I have is because of his incompetency.

There is another person who is competent and to my knowledge has not done the foolish things like the other person. However, I don't emotionally trust him because he is manipulative. His stories never add up and I felt things were off. I've come to learn that he isn't a person of integrity and screws over a lot of people including those who are closest to him.   

Advertisements