Advertisement

Author Topic: Trying to find a dream husband but "looking for love in all the wrong places"?  (Read 63 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1330
    • View Profile
I still haven’t found my dream husband — is it too late to try dating apps?

I am sad that I haven’t found a long-lasting husband. I’m divorced, and my previous relationships and marriage look like intentional hits. I’m not sure what brought this on. I’m in my 40s and I still would like a man in my life. The men I’ve met all seem to enjoy having their homes to themselves. It’s kind of frightening.

Some female friends have told me that the good ones are already taken, so I’m waiting for a divorce to happen. Should I try online dating? Do you think I should reach out to another state for someone?

Here's Lee's version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIuryZ8JUJM

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +201
    • View Profile
These days there are many way to meet people not just the traditional route anymore.  Use dating apps, social media, interested related group, professional org, charity org, etc... people can be found everywhere except sitting at home.  As soon as you step out your door, there's people.  I think people should not be too focus on finding love rather just surround yourself with good people and love will find you. 

Like this post: 0
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements