Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590331 times)

Edutilos

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2008, 09:26:02 PM »
you know with all this other ppl in the world with the sixth sense, well is it possible to have a seventh sense

this is my reason, i'm not going to claim that i have the sixth sense or anything but i know i have experince some
weird things in my life, like this one time when me and my uncle was walking home from this one store and it was
like 8 and in the fall season when it gets dark out earily. as we were on our way back home, we pasted this one
house that was surrounded by trees, all you could see is the whiteness of the house and the sidewalk up to the
house. i thought to myself not to look the way of the house and to keep on walking and as we past the house
i felt a hand came and lay right on my shoulder and as it touched me, my body went numb and got goosebumps all
over, but of not wanting to let "it" know that i sensed it, i just kept walking.

when i said the seventh sense, i ment like in your dreams wise. i remember the frist few weeks when we moved to
my house that i'm certainly living in now, i had some major nightmare or dreams of "pha txoogs", the one that i always
remember the one that had my sister in it, the dream itself went like this, i was sleeping like in real life and all of sudden
my sister came to the door and Knocked, and called out my name, but i didn't answer, so she said it again, and then....
all of the sudden the voice change and it was a very low pich, it said my name again, and it was when i freaken freak
me out, but for some reason i went out to check, and went to my sister and ask her if she came to my door, and she
said no. that dream was just one of the dreams i during those few weeks, until my dad gave me some sort of bracelet
and this one necklace to wore off the dreams, and it did in a way, now and then i would have dreams but it didn't
happen day after day like it use to be...
The term sixth sense is any sense beyond the normal five that we have (Hearing, Seeing, Smelling, Tasting, and Touching). Therefore what you are describing is a sixth sense, but honestly your experience sounds more like a dream.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1txojsia

« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2008, 10:30:16 PM »
One time someone or something rang my door bell.  I went to open the door and there was no one there.  I told my step mom and she said the wires were crossed.  lol. 

you reminded me of the old houses we used to live. The first one, it seems like someone keep ringing the bell and running away. There was a little porch roof where the door was so we couldn't see since we lived upstairs. We open but there's no one there. It went on for a while. Then we moved to another house. The same thing happen. This time we live on the first floor and you could see who's at the door by looking out the window. The bell rang, we go and look, there's no one. While we waited to see who was going to come back and rang, it didn't rang... but once we get our butt off somewhere it rang. So it scared one of the old ladies who used to live w/ us. She burned red pepper and did some chanting. Everyone was coughing because the pepper was so strong. After that whatever was ringing the bell stop.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2008, 10:57:25 PM »
you reminded me of the old houses we used to live. The first one, it seems like someone keep ringing the bell and running away. There was a little porch roof where the door was so we couldn't see since we lived upstairs. We open but there's no one there. It went on for a while. Then we moved to another house. The same thing happen. This time we live on the first floor and you could see who's at the door by looking out the window. The bell rang, we go and look, there's no one. While we waited to see who was going to come back and rang, it didn't rang... but once we get our butt off somewhere it rang. So it scared one of the old ladies who used to live w/ us. She burned red pepper and did some chanting. Everyone was coughing because the pepper was so strong. After that whatever was ringing the bell stop.

So perhaps someone was there but they were invisible.   ???  Funny thing is, I use to ring doorbells and run away as a kid.   ;D 

Edutilos

« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2008, 01:35:51 AM »
So perhaps someone was there but they were invisible.   ???  Funny thing is, I use to ring doorbells and run away as a kid.   ;D 
;D

I knew there was an explanation for all these mysterious ghost stories.

1txojsia

« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2008, 06:42:12 PM »

so you hate peppers?

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2008, 07:58:00 PM »
so you hate peppers?

No...  what's your point?

SmileBaby

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2008, 11:57:50 PM »
I have another one; couple years back...

My man's brother and his gf (at the time) were hanging out at the park at night with a bunch of other friends. I don't think they were doing drugs or nothing cause he's not the type to do drugs. Well his gf started seeing.....she describes it as a bunch of ghost soilders all around them. And she became all paranoid and scared and at one point she even saw her bf as one of the soilder. But none of the other people there saw anythhing. They just thought she was crazy.

Koua

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2008, 12:21:19 AM »
I have another one; couple years back...

My man's brother and his gf (at the time) were hanging out at the park at night with a bunch of other friends. I don't think they were doing drugs or nothing cause he's not the type to do drugs. Well his gf started seeing.....she describes it as a bunch of ghost soilders all around them. And she became all paranoid and scared and at one point she even saw her bf as one of the soilder. But none of the other people there saw anythhing. They just thought she was crazy.

Hmmm.... wee are you from I heard this one too

SmileBaby

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2008, 02:17:06 AM »
Hmmm.... wee are you from I heard this one too

It happened in California. Its been some years ago.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 02:18:49 AM by SmileBaby »

JACK_25

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2008, 06:07:01 AM »

Speaking of hunted house story, one of my friend told me that when he was a small kid, they visited his uncle (mom's brother). His uncle was a Shaman and has an alter down in his basement.  Well the reason they visited his uncle was because his uncle has been sick for a while. One night, my friend couldn't fall asleep so he went to grab some water in the kitchen but heard cryings and yelling coming from the basement. He thought it was one of his cousins just staying up late to play down there. He decided to investigate and see what it was down there. When he went down the stairs, he saw an old shriveled woman and two small boys next to the alter. They look like they were scratching and eating some of the food set on it. He had never seen them before so he thought they were other relatives that were here to visit his sick uncle. He asked if they need anything but they kept ignoring him so he decided to go upstairs and went to bed.  He didn't think much of this until the next day when his mother told them that she had a dream about her dead mother and younger brothers who were crying for food.  He told the story to his mother about what he saw down in the basement and she was very scared. They went down to check the food on the alter and there were little scratches and bite marks all over them (all the children in the house knew never to touch the alter food).  Even thought his uncle was sick, his mom went and let his uncle know about her dream and what my friend saw. His uncle became really sad and said that due to his sickness, he wasn't able to performed his duties as a Shaman and the spirits were unpleased with it.   

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2008, 06:25:13 AM »
Speaking of hunted house story, one of my friend told me that when he was a small kid, they visited his uncle (mom's brother). His uncle was a Shaman and has an alter down in his basement.  Well the reason they visited his uncle was because his uncle has been sick for a while. One night, my friend couldn't fall asleep so he went to grab some water in the kitchen but heard cryings and yelling coming from the basement. He thought it was one of his cousins just staying up late to play down there. He decided to investigate and see what it was down there. When he went down the stairs, he saw an old shriveled woman and two small boys next to the alter. They look like they were scratching and eating some of the food set on it. He had never seen them before so he thought they were other relatives that were here to visit his sick uncle. He asked if they need anything but they kept ignoring him so he decided to go upstairs and went to bed.  He didn't think much of this until the next day when his mother told them that she had a dream about her dead mother and younger brothers who were crying for food.  He told the story to his mother about what he saw down in the basement and she was very scared. They went down to check the food on the alter and there were little scratches and bite marks all over them (all the children in the house knew never to touch the alter food).  Even thought his uncle was sick, his mom went and let his uncle know about her dream and what my friend saw. His uncle became really sad and said that due to his sickness, he wasn't able to performed his duties as a Shaman and the spirits were unpleased with it.   

I wasn't scared by your story.  I think if it's family ghost then it's cool.  I've heard stories of very sick old folks...  My Dad said he saw a tiger roaming the backyard of one of our cousin's house at night.  I got a lot of ghost stories.

SmileBaby

« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2008, 01:25:19 PM »
I wasn't scared by your story.  I think if it's family ghost then it's cool.  I've heard stories of very sick old folks...  My Dad said he saw a tiger roaming the backyard of one of our cousin's house at night.  I got a lot of ghost stories.

Share your ghost stories.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2008, 01:20:33 AM »

yamaha

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »
There was this one incident when my  in-law moved to their new home and there was wide open grass waist high field next to their home. The first week they lived there the little kids figure they play tag in the field that one evening, it was the fall season where it starting to get dark really early...there were like oh 5 or 6 of them playing tag in the fields....when they first started playing it was fun, but later on when everyone was hiding and one was coming to find the other 5 or 4 brothers and sisters after counting to 20...there was a couple more heads coming out to play..the little kid was saying "HEY!you're not playing because i didn't see you here when we did the hand thingy"....the other kid just stared at him...and the other ones(ghost) runs every where..but the little kids brother and sisters were hiding haven't come out yet.....later on when they all came out because the little kid didn't want to play no more and when inside the house first...they asked the little kid why didn't the little kid come find them, the little kid said that he did tag them and found all of them and that's why he had came back inside house for a drink of water....which made them thinking...who's playing with them..and that night it was only 5 or 6 of them outside only...

bumzc

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2008, 01:48:10 PM »
Great stories.. here mine

This happened last fall. I was sleeping and it was probably around 2-3 am when this happen. I was awaken by a girl voice whispering my name in my ear. As I woke up I saw this person sitting at the edge of my bed near my feet. I assume that it was my gf but then I started to realize that she didn't come over that night. She was wearing a black hood and all I can see was her long black hair under the hood. She was staring down at the floor. I was scared at first then I started to talk to her and ask her why she was here. She didn't reply, then I decided to touch her, no matter how much I try I couldnt reach her. I blink and she was gone. Then I realize what if she would of turn and look at me...still get the chills thinking about that.

Advertisements