Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590425 times)

theoneandonlykeng

asdf
« Reply #195 on: December 16, 2008, 12:06:37 PM »
adsf

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:17:59 PM by theoneandonlykeng »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

theoneandonlykeng

asdf
« Reply #196 on: December 16, 2008, 12:17:08 PM »
asdf

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:19:22 PM by theoneandonlykeng »

theoneandonlykeng

asdf
« Reply #197 on: December 16, 2008, 12:27:59 PM »
asdf

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:19:57 PM by theoneandonlykeng »

theoneandonlykeng

asdf
« Reply #198 on: December 16, 2008, 12:41:47 PM »
asdf

« Last Edit: June 02, 2010, 05:20:11 PM by theoneandonlykeng »

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2008, 10:13:08 PM »
Back in a small north side Sacramento neighborhood when I was a just kid around the late years of the 80s. A family in our little community had a relative from out of state came to visit them. One night she hop out of the bathroom with her pant all the way down to her knees crying, shaking, screaming, and yet half nude. They later found out that she saw a red human face staring at her from outside the window. They had made the ground near the outside of the bathroom window into a tiny garden, so the dirt is soft enough for foot prints if anyone walk on it. When the morning arrived they've decided to go check for foot prints. It's there, two big human like foot prints. The odd thing was that, there just two prints. No travel path into the garden or leaving the dirt. Right there in front of the window on the outside, is just two big human like foot prints.

babieboitj

« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2008, 03:20:21 PM »
Back in stockton, california while we were living in those four apartments connecting to each other.  Well my bro-in-law came over and during the night time like 9 pm.  he went to used the upstair bathroom and ran like a cheetah downstairs. we went to check and saw nothing.  he claimed he saw a figure in the bathroom. Freaky.

Back in 96, my pop had a dream that my real grandpa was broked in the spiritual world and need some money because his cousin had been living off of him and he is broked now.  Well my grandpa told my dad that it was my uncle's dad that had been living off of my grand because his son didn't send him money to live in the after world.  My grandpa said they were broked and need money fast.
My dad woked up and called one of my grandpas in stockton and they told him that my uncle has converted to christianity and had stop the hmong rituals.  my grandpa was like " that damn son of his, don't he know his dad is broked and the spirit world and why won't he sent him money"..my dad called my uncle living in WI and he said he had converted and will not send money. SO my dad burned some money for them both and they were happy.

Havocrazy

« Reply #201 on: December 20, 2008, 12:28:43 AM »
That's some real deal with the Hmong culture. The thing is you could give money to the spirit world but they can't give you money too. Kind of a rip off. Nah, just kidding with you guys. I believed in sending the dead money and inviting them for a fest once in awhile. We're really going deep with the story now, huh?. I like to see Hollywood direct our tales for their horror movies.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2008, 03:59:47 PM »
Ok, this one is about my experience.  I think I may have share it one time or another in here already but i'll do it again.

One time I slept over at my cousin's house, we all slept in the living room.  At around 1 or 2 am in the morning while everyone including me was asleep.  I was awaken by something, and felt it's presence in the room with us.  It felt like it was wondering around and observing us closely while we were sleeping.  When I came to and actually opened my eyes, I started to get the chills cause I notice the lights were out and my cousins were all asleep.  I started to wondering, then who the hell was still wondering around at this time and not asleep yet?  I didn't make any noise or movement, cause I still felt its presence there in the room, so I just rolled my eyes  around looking a few times.  I didn't see anything so I finally gasped and thought, ok there's nothing.  Then as I tried to shift my body and head to my right side, I saw him, the shadowy figure standing against the white wall.  He stood very still looking back at me, we both locked our stares at one another for like a good 4 to 5 seconds.  My heart started beating faster and faster, and at the same time I thought to myself, omg that's what woke me up!  The figure then turned and walked down into the basement.  I wanted to go nuts, and started screaming, everyone wake up!!!!!!  But I conjured up the nerve to just quickly pulled the blanket over my head and not make a sound.  Good thing I was sleeping in middle in btween my cousins otherwise, there would have been no way for me to go back to sleep had I been sleeping on the egde.  I would have been too afraid of him/her coming back after a little while.  Who knows he probably did, after I've gone back to sleep...yikes!

The next morning I told my cousins about it, they sort of laugh and weren't all that surprise.  They said, that thing you saw last night was probably what has been jumping on top of our sister in her room.  She been having nightmare for a while now, of somebody getting on top of her and paraylizing her.

So far I've only had eccounters with ghost and spirits in such ways, never have I seen one eye to eye where I can actually see every pores in their skins and every teeth they have.  I don't that'll ever happened, because they're are more just spirits and shadowy figures.  I don't think well ever see them standing there like another human being in full details.  It's always just a glimp or unclear image, leaving us to speculate.

In the "middle?"  They say the ghost comes for the one in the middle.  lol

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

LiveFreeOrDieHard

« Reply #203 on: December 25, 2008, 07:35:38 PM »
True story.

Before I came to America and saw the movie The Adams Family. A hand similar to that in the movie was crawling on me when I was little. It only happened for one night. It traumatized me to this day.

JACK_25

« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »
My grandpa told me of a spooky event that he witnessed when he was a little kid back in Laos. One, night he saw a strange large creature crawling through one of their roof openings (Traditional Hmong houses have two openings on opposite ends of the roof that forms triangle shapes). He told us that it looks like a monkey but with a human face on it. My grandpa saw that it was eating their corns that they put up on the attic. When this thing realized that my grandpa was watching him, it stared right back and smile, reviewing it's fangs. It silently crawled back out the way it came from. My grandpa told his father what he saw and they both went up to investigate. There were bite marks on some of the corns and squashes. These weren't the regular rat or squirrel bite marks. They looked like it was done by a larger animal. This event occurred for a couple more nights and for some reason, only the kids can see it. So one day, the grown-ups decided to have their rifles loads and when the kids do see something on the attic...the kids could point out and the grown-up would shoot at it. Sure enough, that night my grandpa saw the think crawling inside and he pointed to it. The grown-ups all fired their rifles and they heard a loud scream. When they went to investigate, it was already dead. It looked like a large mongoose but it's nothing they've seen before. My grandpa said that it didn't look anything like the creature that he saw. This mongoose looking creature doesn't have a human face and it's fangs were small. Well the next day, they heard that an old man living in the other village was accidentally shot twice. One of my grandpa's relative came and said how this old man claimed to have been shot while out in the wood last night. The grown-up concluded that he was probably a "dark Shaman" or Witch and somehow was coming to other villages to feed and do his tricks. Out of respect for that old man's relatives, the grown-ups decided not to tell the story to anyone else.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 02, 2009, 04:49:28 PM »
^ if he was dead how did he get back to his village?  What did your dad & them do with the body?

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Havocrazy

« Reply #206 on: January 03, 2009, 12:02:07 AM »
I heard of a story similar to one before, also happened back in Thailand. A Hmong village have been complaining that their rice and meat had been decreasing rapidly from their own home all of an sudden, like someone or something kept on stealing it and eating it without them seeing it happening. One afternoon a young beautiful Hmong girl from that very village was all by herself in her bedroom and was putting on some makeup. So she was holding a little mirror in front of her face, from the back she saw a weird looking creature staring at her. She turn around really quick and starting to scream for help and immediately all of her family members rush in to see this ugly looking never before seen creature now running from corner to corner trying to escape the situation. The dad and mom know exactly what it is and said to everyone of the kids "keep your eyes on it, don't look away or don't blink at all, in one second if all of our eyes is not on it, it can vanish or disappear and than we can't kill it or capture it". The whole family kept their eyes on that creature and blocking the exit way while the dad went to get the dogs from outside. Soon enough the dad brought in three of his best hunting male dogs into the little room in the house and they killed that creature. The whole village came to see the dead body of what ever it was and everyone was saying "that it might of been that thing that's eating all of their food". Sure enough, after the incident, everything went back to normal.

JACK_25

« Reply #207 on: January 03, 2009, 01:23:46 PM »
My grandpa told me of a spooky event that he witnessed when he was a little kid back in Laos. One, night he saw a strange large creature crawling through one of their roof openings (Traditional Hmong houses have two openings on opposite ends of the roof that forms triangle shapes). He told us that it looks like a monkey but with a human face on it. My grandpa saw that it was eating their corns that they put up on the attic. When this thing realized that my grandpa was watching him, it stared right back and smile, reviewing it's fangs. It silently crawled back out the way it came from. My grandpa told his father what he saw and they both went up to investigate. There were bite marks on some of the corns and squashes. These weren't the regular rat or squirrel bite marks. They looked like it was done by a larger animal. This event occurred for a couple more nights and for some reason, only the kids can see it. So one day, the grown-ups decided to have their rifles loads and when the kids do see something on the attic...the kids could point out and the grown-up would shoot at it. Sure enough, that night my grandpa saw the think crawling inside and he pointed to it. The grown-ups all fired their rifles and they heard a loud scream. When they went to investigate, it was already dead. It looked like a large mongoose but it's nothing they've seen before. My grandpa said that it didn't look anything like the creature that he saw. This mongoose looking creature doesn't have a human face and it's fangs were small. Well the next day, they heard that an old man living in the other village was accidentally shot twice. One of my grandpa's relative came and said how this old man claimed to have been shot while out in the wood last night. The grown-up concluded that he was probably a "dark Shaman" or Witch and somehow was coming to other villages to feed and do his tricks. Out of respect for that old man's relatives, the grown-ups decided not to tell the story to anyone else.

That's all I heard about regards to this story from my grandpa. I don't know if he was trying to indicate that the Black Shaman could control creatures just like a puppet master controlling puppets or not. In this case, I don't think the creature that was shot dead in my grandpa's house was the Shaman or unless his spirit can depart from his body when he's in a state of trance.

1txojsia

« Reply #208 on: January 05, 2009, 10:53:51 PM »
i have an 8 yr old brother who is currently experiencing some shadows. My mom went to CA for the new year. My dad was always out doing his stuff. There would just be my younger siblings at home. They're all old enough. My brother and some other siblings slept on the couch while my mom was away. My brother didn't tell anyone until my mom came back. He said while she was gone and he was sleeping in the living room couch, he saw shadows entering the livingroom. He was afraid so he pulled the blanket over his head. It went on for a couple nights. I don't know what he did, he probably was scared so all he did was pulled the blanket over his head.

My mom had to go out of town again, this time to MN for a funeral. My brother and mom had a discussion before she left. She gave him some purple corn and a Buddhist pendant. I told him he could sleep at my house but he didn't want to so he went home.

So my mom came to visit me today, she told me about what happened to my brother. When my brother was getting ready to sleep on the couch, he laid the corn around the couch and some in his hands. When he saw them coming, he would throw the corn at them... he said there were several dark shadows, not just one. So he threw the corn at the shadows and it was like bullet hitting them. Shadows that came close to him and stepped on the corn he laid around were blast off. It was like the corns were grenades. One was killed, the rest ran away.

He said one of the shadow tried to grab my sister by the wrist, but he threw a corn at it and scared it away. He said it hasn't come back anymore...

at first i thought he was just imagining... or you know how kids are, they say things you don't really believe. But when he describe his fight with them it's beginning to change our minds.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 10:56:13 PM by 1txojsia »

babieboitj

« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2009, 12:56:36 AM »
To anyone who live in stockton, cali will probbally know the big yellow house next to a big church on the corner right by the park and close to lake front. Well when we used to live there we would hear the church bell rings everytime someone dies in the church and also our yellow house was haunted.  When my bro climbed up the attic he was handling a broom to my sisters who was below my brother and then my brother decided to looked up and he saw an old lady who was upthere for about 5 secs then my brother was like. WTF and climbed down from the attic. He then realized it was a relative who had died in the house and was living down stair. Also there was a time when we had left some meat on our back porch and someone had taken it.  The meat was right below the entrance to the attic so we said it was a relative that took it and left it that way.

Advertisements