Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590079 times)

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #210 on: January 20, 2009, 11:42:56 PM »
We use to lived in this one brick house on the corner of a block in a ghetto neighborhood, everyone in the neighborhood warned us about the place right after we've moved in. Friends would ask "did you see anything strange?". People don't stay long in that old building, in only three years five family once call it home had moved out. My dad didn't mind much about it at all, and our kids don't know any better than. The only person to witness strange paranormal is my mom at first. She'll feel her bed shaking, seeing dark figure flying around in the dark. Than there's me, I was standing next to the bathroom one day talking to my mom while she was putting her laundry up. I know I heard the water in the bathroom sink turn on and than off, on and than off again, by itself. I stop in between our conversation and ask my mom if she had heard any water running from the bathroom. She look at me as if saying "don't tell me that kind of stuff". We lived their for seven years, experience the unusual happening, witnessing and discovering the truth behind all of the paranormal. My little brother saw a little kid standing in our backyard all cover in blood one day after he came back from school. My other little brother heard someone knocking on our front door one night while he stay up very late playing video game, he said the knocking came first and than my dad's voice ask him from outside to open the door, at three o'clock in the morning. He than added that he was going to open the door but remembering my dad was already asleep and he didn't see my dad walk out and if he did, the door won't be locked. My family did ask couple of shaman now and than to come and try to see if they can understand the situation of our confusion. We found out during those time that the house use to belong to a old white gentleman, he build it himself and still lived there after he pass and he don't like visitor(s). The little boy cover in blood was a stranger ghost, he got run over on a street near by and didn't have no place to go after he pass so the old guy took him in, freaky. And that there's nothing we can do to get rid of 'em, only to just ask them to share the place or we just have to moved out ourselves, soon enough we're out of there in no time at all, after seven long years.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Havocrazy

« Reply #211 on: January 20, 2009, 11:45:15 PM »
Where have everyone been?, no more story to share with the rest of us already?, I still have plenty of tales that been introduce to me by family, friends, and some (very few) of my own.

Tracker

« Reply #212 on: January 21, 2009, 06:08:30 AM »
Then keep on sharing!!   ;) ;) ;)

weeweechu

« Reply #213 on: January 21, 2009, 08:32:19 AM »
I remember once when we first moved down to NC we stayed with relatives. Well it was rumored that their street was haunted, it was like a hmong village cause that whole street was all hmong people. Anyways, our relative had 2 spare bedrooms, my younger brother and sister slept on the bed while me and my other sis slept on the floor. one morning I tried to wake her up to get ready for school, i shook her leg to get her up and i kept shaking her but she didn't wake up. so i decided to feel for her other leg instead i felt both of her legs together and there was an extra leg in the middle between us. i screamed the f out of there, i think i poob plig, and it was not my leg. no wonder my sis didn't wake up.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 08:34:01 AM by weeweechu »

BeautifulBao

« Reply #214 on: January 21, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »

your story is creepy and scary

I remember once when we first moved down to NC we stayed with relatives. Well it was rumored that their street was haunted, it was like a hmong village cause that whole street was all hmong people. Anyways, our relative had 2 spare bedrooms, my younger brother and sister slept on the bed while me and my other sis slept on the floor. one morning I tried to wake her up to get ready for school, i shook her leg to get her up and i kept shaking her but she didn't wake up. so i decided to feel for her other leg instead i felt both of her legs together and there was an extra leg in the middle between us. i screamed the f out of there, i think i poob plig, and it was not my leg. no wonder my sis didn't wake up.

babieboitj

« Reply #215 on: January 21, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »
there is a small stream where the little fishes run, so one early morning about 5 am. my uncle went fishing over by the stream and when he got there he saw something like a little girl dressed in black [looked like hmong girl with long hair doing something] walking in the stream. Then he blinked and it disappeared. Near that place, my uncle also went fishing, but this time with my cousins and he was the lead. As they were going to the destinatined area the lead heard little hmong kid's voice like it was playing around, but he quickly walked faster to see if there was any kids around.  The faster he walked the farther the voice sound to be pairing with his distance. So he knew something was fishy and he looked down and saw foot prints of little kids.  They looked like fresh footprints so he told his crew to go back. Never been there since.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 01:19:27 PM by babieboitj »

babieboitj

« Reply #216 on: January 21, 2009, 04:48:47 PM »
This is a true story.
Before one of my uncles went to the army in 2003-04. Him and his brothers went taking last minutes pictures at a small forest park about the size of one whole block.  Well it was getting dark and they took some last minutes photos and while his brother was taking pictures standing right next to the driver's window and shot some picture of him and his car.  Well they came home and a couple of days later they developed the photos and there was one photo of my uncle standing right next to his car and on that photo it was foggy inside the back of his car seat. He looked closely and the fog looked like a man and a woman sitting/probbally doing his in car. They looked for misprints but there were none. Surely it was a a ghost and they told me about it but i didn't believe until they brought it over to my house and i was amazed. Never ever seen a picture like this before. so i was like thanked god we grew up and never went back there because when we were kids. we were those naughty hmong kids who would go do naughty stuff.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 21, 2009, 04:53:07 PM »
babiethoj,

When it comes to ghost stories, you could write a book eh?  Keep em' coming ;) ;)  I enjoy them very much...and give me the chills at the same time :D :D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Gemini

« Reply #218 on: January 22, 2009, 12:08:00 AM »
This is a true story.
Before one of my uncles went to the army in 2003-04. Him and his brothers went taking last minutes pictures at a small forest park about the size of one whole block.  Well it was getting dark and they took some last minutes photos and while his brother was taking pictures standing right next to the driver's window and shot some picture of him and his car.  Well they came home and a couple of days later they developed the photos and there was one photo of my uncle standing right next to his car and on that photo it was foggy inside the back of his car seat. He looked closely and the fog looked like a man and a woman sitting/probbally doing his in car. They looked for misprints but there were none. Surely it was a a ghost and they told me about it but i didn't believe until they brought it over to my house and i was amazed. Never ever seen a picture like this before. so i was like thanked god we grew up and never went back there because when we were kids. we were those naughty hmong kids who would go do naughty stuff.
that remind me of that thai move "shutters"

babieboitj

« Reply #219 on: January 23, 2009, 11:28:09 AM »
i remembered hearing a ghost story from my old mans about back in the days. well not exactly a ghost story but they are short ghost stories.

My dad's first wife was forced by into marrying my dad and she had already had a lover so when they got married. she was depressed and hang her self.  The my dad married my mother and so one day in the house came a black cat and it walked right into their house so they chase it out. then  a couple of days later my folks went to sleep at the farm and while they were sleepy they felt someone pulling on their blanket. The next morning the blanket dissappeared and my folks knew it was his first wife because the blanket belongs to her.

There was an old lady who heard his chicks, chickens crying so she decided to go see what's happenning and she was looking down on the ground as she walked.  He stumble upon a shadow on the ground  and she looked up and saw a woman flooting  2 feets off the ground. The woman had on dead hmong clothes and as the old lady looked the dead floating woman came down onto the ground and got on her knees and her figure position into a tiger mode.  The dead lady knee her way into the forest. so the old lady told the village about it and days later there was a reporting that the dead woman's grave had a hole opening and her body was gone.

In thailand, my uncle was going about his way when he saw two little girls playing around. It was getting dark so my uncle came from behind one of the little hmong girls and asked her while his hand was on the top of her head. He said "little girl why are you playing at night, where are you parents" and the little girl turned around. Her face was rotten and he realized it was a poj ntxooj. He frozed and so did the poj ntxooj because they too were scared. He blinked and the girls disappeared.

my auntie went early one morning to get some water and he saw some foot prints so she looked up and saw the thing.

One of friends told me a story about him before he came to the states. Well one night he came back from talking to girls and he stumble upon a little girl. He asked the little girl where her house was and the little girl did not talk but pointed in the direction her house was. My friend didn't see her face clearly so he held on to her hand and took the little girl to her house. when they got there he told her to go and he never said a word but only pointed fingers. He watched her go and dissappeared into the house and he came home. A ouple of days later he told a few friends and they told him that there was a little girl who had died in that house and he just remembered he had talked to a ghost because why would a little girl be walking out at night.

My uncle went walking in the camps and he spotted two little girls playing in the soccer field and he asked them if they are scared of ghosts and they didn't reply so he was scared of thai/hmong police patrolling the night and left. he quickly turned around and they disappeared. Got scared and ran fast striaght home.

more will be up. read and enjoy.

weeweechu

« Reply #220 on: January 23, 2009, 12:32:50 PM »
This happened when I was younger. When we first moved into our house my father bought my sister a baby doll. One day my brother and sister played in the basement, we had an unfinished basement that had three metal poles aligned side by side, well she tied the doll up by the neck and hung her from one of the poles so that they could swing the doll back and forth, kind of like I guess teeter ball or something like that. Anyways, my grandmother caught them and scolded them for treating the doll in such a bad manner because something about how it had spirit of its own. I don’t know if she was just trying to scare them but two days later, my sister made a little tent in the corner and played house with the doll and out of nowhere she starts crying hysterically. My grandmother ran over and my sister was just pointing at the doll saying it pinched her. My grandmother goes “nes, nes, nes, kuv tus yeej kuv hais” so she threw the doll away. But years later we were doing some spring cleaning and we found the doll stacked below some old toys in the basement. I showed it to my grandmother, who jumped backwards in shock, she accused me of taking it out of the trash after it was discarded. I told her how I had found it. She then took the doll and burned it out back in her garden, we haven’t seen it around ever since.

babieboitj

« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2009, 04:09:35 AM »
weeweechu,
your grandma is correct when she said what she said. when i was little my folks tell us the same, but the problem was we never treated them that way. we always care for them and if he didn't want them, we just throw them away unlike some people who break their neck and arms. Sometimes spirits embody their wandering soul into these toys in search of a new role to play with or somehow they are trapped. in some cases we need to watch toy story 1 because it will explain further more such as when sid treated his toys badly and they turned on him.
The real world is also the same, but there are many tricks to this situation.

i will let you guys know the rules and laws of human and spirit.  Amber in the sky, strike lighting upon the sins, created with equal and fairness, thrust upon his holy spirit, define all odds, and show his faithness and respect to the world of creations.

If you don't believe in spirits or that if you messed with a doll and nothing will happen then nothing will happen unless you have a jxyn or commotion of how there might be entity embody in the toys.

people should not exxagerate or say some profound provocative adjectives to describe a non-living things and track it down to wandering spirits.

If you say nothing then nothing will happen. if you have second thoughts then it might happen. let it go and live an open mind. once you have reach nirvana then you will feel happiness.

Team_ghetto

« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2009, 05:59:34 AM »
I saw a story in here about a ghost hand, or something like that, it reminds me of the story my dad told me,
Back in laos when my dad and his siblings were just kids, my aunt was sleeping and this hairy hand came out from underneath the bed and was touching her, she scream her heat out, and everybody came to see what was wrong.
a few days later my uncle and my aunty went to the garden, out of nowhere there was an egg lying in the middle of the road, my uncle who was caring an old school one shoot bullet rifle, shot the egg, a few days later he got real sick and my grandparents did jingle bells on him, it the shaman told em that he shot a ghost who like my aunt, (the one that came and molested her with the hairy hands) they then exchanged a cow for my uncle so the ghost would only take the cow and not my uncle, and he was saved.

mlor

« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ADMMR130

Not Hmong but very similar to our experiences.

ladie_lor

« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2009, 01:15:15 PM »
This is a true story.. It was July 1987, my little brother had passed away he was only 3 years old. Back then my parents farmed so I'd be the one babysitting him all the time. He had a physical condition so even though he was 3 years old he couldn't walk. I had to carry him everywhere. I was just a little girl but he was responsiblilit y. Anyways, when he passed away my parents wouldn't allow us to go see him, they were like kids can't go to funerals. But then the day they buried him my brother-in-law took me bacause I was the person who took care of him most. That night we were sleeping. I was in the middle between my sister and my cousin. I don't know what time it was but it still dark outside. I was awaken I looked to where the stairs were, and there he was standing there looking back at me in the suite that he was buried in. In one hand he had the little cars that was buried with him and the other hand his bottle. You have to understand that he was just a little girl I was so scared.  tried waking my sister and my cousin up but no one was responding. He was walking towards me. I was so scared I pulled the blanket over my head. I could feel him standing there and than I drifted of to sleep. To this day that image remain as clear as day to me. I didn't tell my parents about until a couple of years ago when I had my daughter, I saw him again. I worked late and I was driving home frem work u know that feeling you get that someone is behind you? Well, I looked in my rearview mirror and there he was sitting in the backseat he didn't look at me, I think it's bacause he knows I'm scared. I use to get scared but now whenever I get that feeling that someone is behind me or watching I know it's him because I took care of him when he was alive so maybe now he's my little angel following me around.

Advertisements