Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590135 times)

ladie_lor

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2009, 01:31:27 PM »
Okay this is another true story too. When my daughter was 5 years old my grandma died. That day was like any other day. We lived in California and my family lived back in Minnesota. It was like 2:30pm in the afternoon and I had just picked up my daughter from school. Across from our house there was this really big tree. My daughter got out of the car and she said mommy what is that? And I was like what? And she said something is sitting on that branch. I was like what are you talking about? She was like there mommy, don't you see it? I was like no so than she ran across the street and so I had to ran after her she pointed to the branch but I still didn't see anything. But felt the hair on the back of my neck stand and goosebumps all over my body. As soon as got into the house my phone rang it was my mom she told me that my grandma passed away. My daughter was still at the window looking at the tree, I asked her is it still there? she said no mommy you are so blind it's gone now. Later that night I had a dream about my grandma she said she came to visit me but she couldn't come into my house because there were people blocking the door and so she stayed across the street. I was so scared my husband told his parents about it and they were like don't be scared because we're a different and we have our own ancesters protecting your house so she won't be able to do anything like she said she couldn't come in. I told them about what my daughter seen and they were like little kids can see things that. I was scared for along time. We ended up selling that house and moving but I didn't get was my grandma has never been to my house how did she know where I live?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

JACK_25

« Reply #226 on: January 25, 2009, 01:51:04 PM »
Okay this is another true story too. When my daughter was 5 years old my grandma died. That day was like any other day. We lived in California and my family lived back in Minnesota. It was like 2:30pm in the afternoon and I had just picked up my daughter from school. Across from our house there was this really big tree. My daughter got out of the car and she said mommy what is that? And I was like what? And she said something is sitting on that branch. I was like what are you talking about? She was like there mommy, don't you see it? I was like no so than she ran across the street and so I had to ran after her she pointed to the branch but I still didn't see anything. But felt the hair on the back of my neck stand and goosebumps all over my body. As soon as got into the house my phone rang it was my mom she told me that my grandma passed away. My daughter was still at the window looking at the tree, I asked her is it still there? she said no mommy you are so blind it's gone now. Later that night I had a dream about my grandma she said she came to visit me but she couldn't come into my house because there were people blocking the door and so she stayed across the street. I was so scared my husband told his parents about it and they were like don't be scared because we're a different and we have our own ancesters protecting your house so she won't be able to do anything like she said she couldn't come in. I told them about what my daughter seen and they were like little kids can see things that. I was scared for along time. We ended up selling that house and moving but I didn't get was my grandma has never been to my house how did she know where I live?

Hi Lady Lor, it seems like your family is sensitive to the spirit world. I often hear that kids are able to see spirits. I know that my when my cousins were little, they often go down to their basements for hours on end to "fight with demons." They often tell the grown-ups that they were playing "Ghost Busters." It wasn't until one day that something in the basement scared the crap out of them and they couldn't stop crying and shivering that the grown-ups realized there might be some truth to their "ghost busting" games. Finally after adult interrogations , they told that they have a friend who always play game with them down in the basement and his only rule was for them not to tell anyone about him. However, only this time, something else was waiting for them in the basement and it wasn't their friend anymore...some one...somethin g very dark and evil that wanted to hurt them. Well needless to say, the adult wouldn't allowed the kids to go down there anymore and that was the end of that. I know that my cousins still get the shivers when they talk it.

ladie_lor

« Reply #227 on: January 25, 2009, 02:57:23 PM »
Hey Jack,
You are right my Lor family is very sensitive to that kind of stuff, it believed that way back the days my Lor family practice black magic so to this day it still follows us around wether we like it or not.

mlor

« Reply #228 on: January 26, 2009, 04:04:39 AM »
According to my mom, curses can last for generations  :o

N`Chync

« Reply #229 on: January 26, 2009, 08:01:17 AM »
If I see a ghost in real life.  I'm gonna jump at it and say "RAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"   >:(  (I'm not knocking on wood either)  FukK  this, I ain't living in fear!  I live to face them.  If I encounter a monster, I'll fight with all my might.  I'll make 'em mutha fukKaz die two lifetimes!   >:( >:( >:(

i actually would fight back to see if i can do anything. if not  i'm running and screaming like a little girl lol. either that or just drop to my knees and cry cuz i know i'm dead lol

like i never use to believe in that ghost sitting on u stuff, i know its not a real scary story but hey its a story. well while my family was living with my uncle and their family  it happend to me but it happend like 3 times in a row and i kept fighting back. each time as i tried to force myself off i would pull so hard and finally end up on the ground and get up in attack mode. then i was like f that i'm goin back to sleep aint no ghost gonna ruin my sleep plus i gotta go to work. so thats how i got sat on 3 times so after the 3rd i was forget that i'mma just go on the computer. but i kept feeling like something was in the room cuz man my hairs on the back of neck never went down. later i told my mom about and she said she would see a shadowy figure sometimes when she's sleeping standing by the end of her bed. which is wat i felt too before the accident happen to me. then later in the year i went back to michigan to go stay with my cousin and uncle there and it happened again to me. my cousin we was sleeping in his room and i felt something sit on me. i tried reaching out to my cousin and tried saying his name. i got up and and sat around then went back to sleep and it happen again. then i just went to the computer and said f it. but after that it never happen again. watever it was i must have put up a good fight lol..... owell that smy boring story.

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 08:13:13 AM by N`Chync »

Havocrazy

« Reply #230 on: January 26, 2009, 11:22:24 AM »
I have a uncle that just passed two years back, who's a shaman. When he was at his prime than, he likes telling me stories about his encounters and experiences with the paranormal almost when ever we get together, and I enjoy listening to them. One base on the topic of ghost sitting on people at night. He said to me that those are actually horny stranger ghost and they rape anybody that they like, so we're the victims. He also said to me that those things are afraid of dogs, so if it ever happened to anyone, just put a stuff toy dog near your pillow.

Havocrazy

« Reply #231 on: January 26, 2009, 11:36:32 AM »
Hey guys, I have another story to tell. Well me and my wife have been married for 5 years and we have no kids yet. Don't know why but one day she finally told me that she kept on having dreams about different guys sleeping with her and treat her really nice. She would also have dreams to where they would take her away, but luckily she'd remember that she is married and wouldn't go with them. Then she had another dream recently about her auntie who pasted away 2 years ago. In her dream, she said that her auntie came to her and gave her a dog. So we told her dreams to her mom and my mom, and they said that it was ghost. The ghosts are trying to not let her get pregnant. But anyways, ghost are  everywhere. In reality, in your dreams, freakin everywhere. 

babieboitj

« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2009, 12:37:54 PM »
Hey Jack,
You are right my Lor family is very sensitive to that kind of stuff, it believed that way back the days my Lor family practice black magic so to this day it still follows us around wether we like it or not.

ladielor, blackmagic is a bad formed of elements used back in the old days.
blackmagic is considered evil and unrighteous to many. Most black magic users are poor pleasants who do it to earn a living or uses it for revenge. 
White magic is shamanism-healing and spiritual guidances. Just though i tell you you.

If you have dreams like that, it must be because in your past live you had alot of boyfriends and you would be considered a player so when you are reborn, their spirits tried to contact you in your dreams because physical formed or human formed they cannot or don't know where you live/location/ have no link or portal of who or what you are now so the only way is through your dreams.

Dreams, some psychologist would say it is merely the thoughts of your everyday activities and what you eat can trigger your most inner thoughs and bring back unremembered events, but the indians and hmong say "Dreams can interpret or tell you things" and it can be boths.
In the Dream World, anything can happen, but it goes into a divided branch which narrows down to the mentality of realism and imaginative.
Dreams can occur in a reality settings, and cannot hurt you but once you wake up to find marking from your dream then it is a evil dream plaqued by evil-doer.
Dream is the last gate link between the past and the future, also the linked between humans and the spirtual world. It can serve as interpretation s or messages but in many hmong cases it has come to a reality that the saying "Gone in your dream" meaning die in your sleep.
There have been many cases in which the person is taken to hevean by messengers and came back to find their body in the grave, then going into their wife's dream and asking them why they buried his body when he only went for a few days.

few days in heaven = months/years.

babieboitj

« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »
Havocrazy,
I have seen hmong people using toy dogs during the neeg ceremony and it is said to protect so it must do the trick.
Also the best way to get to ghost rapist from sitting on you is simple.
Be home before 9 pm. Stay away from quiet places because ghosts hate noisy places.
Put a hmong knife under your pillow.
and don't sleep like how the dead sleeps. turn sideways.

If get it everynight, then you need to do those following tips because it will eliminate them. It happens to everybody wether they are hmong-whites, blacks and others. Even happened backed in the old days in europe. they have painting of devils sitting or creeping under or behind someone's bed. good luck bros and sis.

ashleylor

« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2009, 05:13:49 PM »
im not a good story teller but here's one that happened to my little sister and i was there with her and my other older cuzzin.

when my cuzzins were moving out and me, my sister(she was only 3 years old) and my older cuzzin had
to stay behind to watch the house. while me and my cuzzin were playing cards and stuff, my little sister went
into the kitchen and pointed up at the refrigarator, we asked her what she was pointing at, she said that
she sees a person sitting up there looking at us and it was very bloody, me and my cuzzin got scared cause
we couldnt see it, so we took my little sister back to the living room, but then,once again, she went back to the
kitchen and pointed at the refrigarator again, so we GOT REALLY FREAKED out by now, so we just took her outside
and closed the door so she couldnt keep going to the kitchen and pointing at that thing that she saw, we stayed
outside until my cuzzin's parents came and my parents too.

mlor

« Reply #235 on: January 26, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »
Havocrazy,

Thats happened to a few couples I know, I forgot what they call it though...

Its because your wife used to go out a lot and when she did, she picked up a few ghosts and they followed her home. Thats why the ogs say don't go out at night and blah blah blah.

The scary thing is that the ghosts CAN take your wife's spirit with them to the afterlife and that's what preventing her from having kids because they're pissed she won't go with them even though they are sleeping with her.

You should get the red amulet bracelets made for her, as long as she wears it, they won't be able to find her and then yalls can have kids.

Good luck!

« Last Edit: January 26, 2009, 09:04:38 PM by mlor »

Havocrazy

« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2009, 12:03:29 AM »
Late one night during the mid summer of '97 after a TV movie, everybody else in my family started toward their room but I was too tired so I've decided that the sofa is comfortable. As soon as my mom turn off the hallway light which is the only one on at the time, and close her bedroom door. Everything went completely dark except for some little blue beam flashing through our living room windows. Right when I hear my parent's bedroom door shut, I felt a finger playing with my hair (I have pretty long hair back than, when Hmong boys use to part their long hair in the middle). I jerk, but no movement was made, I yelled, but no noise. I know exactly what it is right away and I try to fight it off, luckily my little brother (a baby back than) was crying for a bottle so my mom wake back up to go refill. The moment my mom open her bedroom door and flick the light switch on, I struggle so hard that what ever it was must of let me go 'cause I flew out of the sofa and tumble into the floor. My mom looked at me and said "go to sleep, why are you hiding around in the living room?". I told my mom right than, I know she believed me but than just told me to go to bed.

Havocrazy

« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2009, 12:22:20 AM »
I remember that day very well. Me and my little brother was walking home from a long morning of squirrel hunting from our once large land of forest. We came upon an old dead tree, there's no leaves on that tree and the branch is almost wasn't any. My little brother point at the tree and said "you see that?". I looked and all I saw was just an old dead tree, "the tree?" I ask. He stared at it while having the conversation with me "no, that glowing white rope". I look again but didn't see anything so I joke with him saying "lets go home, you're so hungry that you're hallucinating". I also remember very well that look he gave me at that very moment, it was like a "are you blind?, am I the only one seeing this thing?, I am scare and confuse" kind of looked. Well, he got very sick couple days later and acted very weird. My parents invited a shaman over to see if she could solve the problem. After just a short jumping and jingling she stop and said that there's an old tree in the wood near our house that the whites use it to hang black slaves back than and that when me and bro' was walking pass it, some of the black people that die there were boring so they took my little bro' to stay and entertain them. She also added that for us kids not to go hunting alone anymore and that if somehow whenever a kid acted weird at any time and at any places, before leaving or coming home you have to call there name three time and tell them not to stay there and to go home with you. So in the case, the spirits couldn't keep them with the spirits. I still hunt by myself sometimes after that, but I leave my little bro' at home. Come to think about it now, it's scary hunting all by myself but I don't think much about it than. I see that old tree every now and than and wonder sometimes.

Team_ghetto

« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2009, 03:35:17 AM »
I heard this story a while back..it happen in MN..
There was this little hmong boy, who live in MN.  everyday when ever he come home from school he would always go straight down to the basement to play. His parents would always hear him talking to somebody, but they tought that he was just talking to himself. One day they dicided to ask him, and he told them that he had friends down thier to play with.  His parents was like WTF?? So they told him to bring his friends out, he went to the basement and came back and told his parents they didn't want to. His parents was kindda freak out. a few days past and the little boy kept looking down from the 2nd floor of their house to the 1st floor, his parents thought it was weird, and ask him why he was doing that. He then told them that a old white dude fell down the stairs and died at the bottom. His parents where freak out, so they did their little investigation, and did found out that a white guy use to live in that house before they did and he died by fall down the stairs. His parents ask him how he knew, and he told them that his friends in the basement told him.. by now his parents were really scare, so they told him to go ask his friends where they are from, he went and came back to tell them that they are from Laos/thailand. This time his parents are really scare, so they told him to go tell them to go home, so he did. a few days later, they heard him talking in the basement again. when he came up they ask him why his friends didn't go home yet, he reply they did, but all of their houses got destroy. His parents then ask how they got here. he then told them that they flew with air and the air took them here.  His parents were really scare, he also told them that THEY told him there was a lot of ghost at the funeral home. His parents did jingle bells on him, and they found out that his grandma lock a spirit within him, or something like that, thats why they could found him etc...    I kindda forgot what happens in the end but i think he still got those ghost following him around.... :-\

Team_ghetto

« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2009, 03:56:11 AM »
HERE'S ANOTHER ONE.   it happen to me
back in the days, i was about 11-13 yrs old. my cuzins where having a ceremony, and shit, and it lasted all day, and towards part of the night. My cuzin and them lived in the projects, but its not ghetto, and shit. its like a duplex projects. these projects just happen to have a forest in the back yard, and down the forest there is the river. well anyways it was getting late out, about 6pm or so, "you know how it gets darker in the fall" me and a bunch of my cuzs were playing COPS AND ROBERS , it just happen that i was a cop and i was chasing my cuzin. well he ran towards the woods and went into the woods, i ran right through some bushes and steped in  a tiny hole and trip,  I looked up and saw a "poj ntxoos" at the edge of the woods, it  was about 15 feet away from me, it had its back turns towards me, it had long light brown hair and was about 3ft tall. I ducken scare my ass off and took off the other way.. as i was running i could fell my heart beating.... when i got to my our base, for cops and robers i told my cuzins and em, then we saw my other cuzs who i chased into the woods, he was running duckin fast too. he was all scare and shit.  and ask y i didn't wait for him, i ask him did he see it, and he told me he saw me scream took off running so he ran too.. we all quit playing and went and told our biggeR cuzs to come look for it with us.. they did and we found nonthing..... I had a few experience with the other siDe, but I tell ya this one was the most terriying one..
you got to experince it to believe it... :-[

Advertisements