Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590359 times)

babieboitj

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #300 on: February 02, 2009, 10:38:10 PM »
itxojsiab, why don't you call the shamans to resolve the matter because that is what they do best...even for american ghosts, shamans have the power to solve conflicts and make things better.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

1txojsia

« Reply #301 on: February 02, 2009, 11:28:30 PM »
itxojsiab, why don't you call the shamans to resolve the matter because that is what they do best...even for american ghosts, shamans have the power to solve conflicts and make things better.

calling the shaman was my parents' job. That's the only thing that they haven't done. They said they were going to call one but never did. Found some other way thou. She's is fine now.

sassychick

« Reply #302 on: February 03, 2009, 07:59:36 AM »
One day on a bright sunny morning in NC out in the country side, my mother and I were on our way to the grocery store. As we drove past a couple of houses we came upon this pile of Hmong clothes stacked nicely on the left side of the road. They were richly colored and looked brand new. I asked my mom why would there be Hmong clothes all the way out here in the boonies. We are the only Hmongs around for miles. She kept telling me she didn’t know, till we reached town and she said that it was weird for her too but she thinks it is some kind of tso dab from Hmong peeps and if we ever see anything like that again to not touch it. After a couple of days it just mysteriously disappeared. I’m just curious does anyone have any clue what that means or why that happens?  :o :o :o

ImTHATgrL

« Reply #303 on: February 03, 2009, 10:02:19 PM »
One day on a bright sunny morning in NC out in the country side, my mother and I were on our way to the grocery store. As we drove past a couple of houses we came upon this pile of Hmong clothes stacked nicely on the left side of the road. They were richly colored and looked brand new. I asked my mom why would there be Hmong clothes all the way out here in the boonies. We are the only Hmongs around for miles. She kept telling me she didn’t know, till we reached town and she said that it was weird for her too but she thinks it is some kind of tso dab from Hmong peeps and if we ever see anything like that again to not touch it. After a couple of days it just mysteriously disappeared. I’m just curious does anyone have any clue what that means or why that happens?  :o :o :o

I've heard similar stories...didn t deal with Hmong clothes but beautiful eggs. I heard this one from a family member. One of our grandpa's passed away and left behind his wife. She missed him and would cry and cry for days. After the 10th day of his passing, she still cried for him. In the morning, she went out to check on her vegetables and noticed these beautifully colored eggs all over the ground. It wasnt just one or two, they were all over. She looked around and wondered where they came from and was going to pick them up but thought better of it. She went back inside and soon forgot about the eggs. The next morning, again, she was crying and again when she went outside the eggs were everywhere. This repeated for a few more days until she decided she needed to stop crying because she believed it was her husband who was leaving the eggs for her. The theory goes, if she had picked up the egg, she would have gotten sick and probably died. The day she stopped crying for her dead husband, the eggs disappeared.

Team_ghetto

« Reply #304 on: February 04, 2009, 10:39:45 PM »
hey gaytorade guy, yeah go make a seperate thread so we can debate this over...

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #305 on: February 05, 2009, 08:27:32 AM »
hey gaytorade guy, yeah go make a seperate thread so we can debate this over...

you can set up a new thread and respond to my last response to you. just tell me where it is and i'll join ya.

iSpink

« Reply #306 on: February 05, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
One time, there was this one girl who always got sat on when she slept. She told her parents and they called a shaman to come do the jingle bell thing. After the shaman was done, he said for them to put a handful of rice on her desk every night before she went to bed. So they did and she stopped getting sat on. Every morning after she awoke the pile of rice was gone. She thought to herself and wondered what was eating the rice. One night she decided to stay up to see what it was cause she thought it was a mouse or something. As she stared at the pile of rice, she noticed that it started to disappear one by one. When she looked closer, she noticed a long tongue come out from under her bed which went to grab the rice. She screamed and ran into her parents room to wake them up. They went back to her room and when they looked under her bed, they saw an old lady under there.

sassychick

« Reply #307 on: February 05, 2009, 10:43:07 AM »
omg how freaky... :o. I watched the boogeyman 3 last nite...althoug h I thought it wasn't scary just the thought of the legend kept me up all night...now i'm  :coffee:

hmmm that rice thing what is up with that. I know that when my aunt and her family was house hunting they were interested in this beautiful vintage looking house. The only weird thing about the house was that the front door faced the back and the back door faced the streets. Out of the whole row of houses this one was built differently. They asked my grandpa to walk around the house and I guess have a sense of it before putting down an offer, so grandpa dug a hole in the mulch and put a handful of rice in it and covered it up. The next day grandpa checked it and it was gone, he advised them that it was a bad house and for them not buy it. Boy was he right, there was a hmong family that bought it not too long after my aunt's family turned it down. They would hear and see things and shadows. Of course they did the jingle bells and the shamans told them that their house was sitting in the middle of the path that the dead take on their journey after death.  :confused2:

« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 10:52:56 AM by sassychick »

iSpink

« Reply #308 on: February 05, 2009, 12:47:28 PM »
omg how freaky... :o. I watched the boogeyman 3 last nite...althoug h I thought it wasn't scary just the thought of the legend kept me up all night...now i'm  :coffee:

hmmm that rice thing what is up with that. I know that when my aunt and her family was house hunting they were interested in this beautiful vintage looking house. The only weird thing about the house was that the front door faced the back and the back door faced the streets. Out of the whole row of houses this one was built differently. They asked my grandpa to walk around the house and I guess have a sense of it before putting down an offer, so grandpa dug a hole in the mulch and put a handful of rice in it and covered it up. The next day grandpa checked it and it was gone, he advised them that it was a bad house and for them not buy it. Boy was he right, there was a hmong family that bought it not too long after my aunt's family turned it down. They would hear and see things and shadows. Of course they did the jingle bells and the shamans told them that their house was sitting in the middle of the path that the dead take on their journey after death.  :confused2:

ew how FREAKY!!! :o

I used to work at 3:45am so I'd leave my house at 3am. It was a normal drive to work like any other night. So when I was driving towards hwy5 I noticed something strange. It was a fog like silhoutte in the middle of the road but I didn't pay no mind to it because I thought that it was just some fog. Both of my hands were on the steering wheel and I drove through it. Right after I went past it, my car started making a weird noise and I was like WTF!!!?! :o I looked and noticed that my gears [or whatever you call it] had changed from D to 2. I quickly changed it back to D and looked in my rear view mirror and the fog wasn't there anymore. It freaked me out!! I blasted my music in the car and just kept driving.

iSpink

« Reply #309 on: February 05, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »
I have this one aunt who's a shaman. A couple of years ago they moved into a house like 3 blocks from where I live. My grandma wanted to go visit her, so I walked with my grandma to her house. When we got there, [I've never been there before] it just looked like any other house. I started walking up the stairs and once I stepped foot inside the house, I got a really weird vibe. I felt very uneasy in there but I didn't say anything because I thought it was just me since no one else seemed to feel that way. Anywho, we left in about 20~30 minutes. A couple of weeks passed by and my aunt came over to my house. It was weird because she was telling us that she moved to a new house and I was like whoa, they didn't even live in that one house for a month!! Then she started telling us of the weird things that happened while she lived there. She said that [omfg! freaken msn email thingy popped up and scared the crap outta me :'(] when she was still living in that house, she'd hear things. One time she was sleeping she heard some people talking/arguing and it sounded like vietnamese. She thought it was her son watching tv but when she got up, her son wasn't even there with her. Another time she was cooking in the kitchen and she kept hearing someone walk up and down the stairs. She asked why they were so loud and when she went and looked, she saw a little kid sitting there staring at her, then vanished. One day her son was in the kitchen cooking and he yelled in pain. My aunt went to him and asked what was wrong and he just said that his arm and back burns. She lifted up his shirt and he had scratch marks all over him and was bleeding. I guess that's why they moved out of there. She asked the owner if he knew anything about that house and he said that a vietnamese couple used to live there and the husband killed his wife and himself cause she was cheating on him.

sassychick

« Reply #310 on: February 05, 2009, 01:22:41 PM »
My friend used to live at these duplexes that were haunted. There'd be noises, dishes moving, shadows jumping from hiding place to hiding place in the backyard. Once she was taking a shower and when she got done she tried to come out but the door was locked. she thought we were being mean and playing a joke on her but we were all in the living room. Well, we found out later that there was a train accident there in the late 1960's. I never spent the night there anymore.

iSpink

« Reply #311 on: February 05, 2009, 02:00:08 PM »
My friend used to live at these duplexes that were haunted. There'd be noises, dishes moving, shadows jumping from hiding place to hiding place in the backyard. Once she was taking a shower and when she got done she tried to come out but the door was locked. she thought we were being mean and playing a joke on her but we were all in the living room. Well, we found out later that there was a train accident there in the late 1960's. I never spent the night there anymore.

Your story reminds me of one that someone told me. There was this one girl and she was taking a shower. When she was done, she opened the shower curtains and saw a little girl standing there staring back at her. She screamed and the girl disappeared.  :o I got so scared opening the curtains when I was done taking showers after hearing that. I thought that I'd see that little girl too. -knock on wood- Oh yeah, and the freaken grudge movie got me thinking that someone is always in the shower with me, just waiting to touch my hair. I hate when I get soap in my eyes, so I wash my hair as fast as possible and make sure that nothing is there with me. Eek</3 :o

N`Chync

« Reply #312 on: February 05, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »
Your story reminds me of one that someone told me. There was this one girl and she was taking a shower. When she was done, she opened the shower curtains and saw a little girl standing there staring back at her. She screamed and the girl disappeared.  :o I got so scared opening the curtains when I was done taking showers after hearing that. I thought that I'd see that little girl too. -knock on wood- Oh yeah, and the freaken grudge movie got me thinking that someone is always in the shower with me, just waiting to touch my hair. I hate when I get soap in my eyes, so I wash my hair as fast as possible and make sure that nothing is there with me. Eek</3 :o

i cant help but say thats soo cute :P

sassychick

« Reply #313 on: February 05, 2009, 02:15:43 PM »
if i wake up late at night to use the potty, I always make sure to pull the curtains back so that I could see the shower is empty. and I never look up at the mirror, since our potty is right infront of the mirror.

iSpink

« Reply #314 on: February 05, 2009, 02:16:58 PM »

i cant help but say thats soo cute :P

What's cute?? ??? It's freaky!! :o

Advertisements