Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590112 times)

Havocrazy

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #345 on: February 08, 2009, 11:43:04 AM »
Reincarnating seem so true. I heard a story about a young brave hmong man who'd die fighting for Vang Pao back in laos. Before he went off to war he'd promise his wife that he'll be back to take care of her and his kids. Well, the war was over and there's no sign of him so the family moved with the other hmong families into a thai's refugee camp and than many years later, they arrived to the US. The wife remarried and thought she'd moved on with her life until almost thirty years later.

One day, a far distance relative called up the wife and said that there some hmong people who really wanted to come to her house and talk with her. She had no idea who these "hmong people" were, but knowing the relative she said "alright, you come over with them too". As soon as she open her door for her guests, a mid 20's hmong man rush in and hug her and started crying historically. At first she was confuse and afraid, not knowing what's going on. Everybody finally got him to calm down and let him explain the whole situation for her.

He said "kuv yog koj tus txiv" still trying to stop crying "you and I was once a couple, back in laos". She didn't believed him, she'd thought it's some kind of pranks. The wife got mad and told everyone to leave her house, she order for one of her older son who'd happened to be their with them to kick eveyone out including the relative that brought them into her house. She use the son's name Chue and that's when it all happened like it is.

The young hmong man stood up and said "my Chue, you're my little Chue?" he went to hug the son but Chue step back. The young hmong man turn to the wife and added "you and I met at your parent's garden, I was at your village with a friend and ever since than we started talking for three months before we got married, I visited you almost everyday and night in the time between it and we have my older son Tou about a year later and than Chue here is my second son". Everyone in the room got silence. He continue "me and you also had a daughter name Mai, she's the youngest child". The wife just stared at him still angry and than reply "Who'd told you about my life and sent you here to lie to me that you're my first husband, he die a long time ago back during the war and you're not old enough". Things was heating up again a fight almost broke out between Chue and the young hmong man.

"Chue, I am you father" the young hmong man commanded. "I took you and your older brother fishing when you guys was small right before I went to war, we caught this many fishes and this many crabs do you remember?, you were seven at the time and Blong was nine, you two brothers are two years apart". He pause, looked around and notice everyone seem to be listening now he begin again, this time with a more calmly voice "my son, remember?, when we was coming back home and you were so tire to walk anymore so I piggy back you all the way home and you're brother have to carry all the fishes and crabs?". Than the wife asked "okay, were is our house?, when was it built?, who'd helped us built it?, how long did we lived there?, where is our garden?, how far is it from home?, where is our garden house located?, who is your brothers and sisters and who's mine?", and all of those other question. He got it all right.

The wife suggested that he did a really good research on her life, that anyone could of told him all that. She was really angry now and started cursing them that how dare they tried to lie to her about her husband and her past life that bad omen will be on their side. Than the young hmong man responded "you don't believe me?, I'll tell you this, when me and you were dating and were all by ourselves, you told me this and I told you that", "now, no body know about our conversation right?", "we first made love here, and than there". A little into details, but that's how he got her attention. "I'd promise you that I'll be back after the war to take care of you and the kids, but I was killed in a battlefield". "I know I was dead, I see everybody running and still shooting and screaming, and than there on the ground was my body".

I'll finish this later . . .

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

ladie_lor

« Reply #346 on: February 08, 2009, 01:34:33 PM »
Since we're on this topic of reincarnation where's a true story. When I was 10 years old my mom's aunt came to visit from Wisconsin she wanted to borrow some money to go to Laos. She told my parents that this was this girl in Laos who said that she was my mom's dead cousin and the aunt wanted to go see her. My parents questioned her how does she know that it was really her daughter. So she told my parents this story to this day I remember it like it was yesterday. She said that someone of her former son-law's relatives had went to laos recently and met this girl who knew exactly who they were she had told them who she was. She told them about the times when those relatives were living with her family in the small village and how she would always babysit the relatives children when they relatives went to the farm. She also told then that she died giving birth to her daughter and since they were by the river awaiting to cross over to Thailand her husband and parents didn't buried her they just covered her with branches and took her baby and crossed the river she tried following them but she couldn't cross the river so she sat by the river for days until this couple came to the river, she than followed them and was born into their daughter. Her parents even confirm that all her life she had told them this story. Upon hearing this from the husband's relatives he went to laos and met this girl she was like maybe 13 years old. She told about their whole life together. The children they had and things that they did together that no one knew about. She showed him a birth mark that she had on the back of her neck. It was then that he believed her because in her former life her and her brothers and sisters were playing with fire and she got burned there. She told him how she got that mark. He believed her and said although he still loved her , he can not be with her because of the age difference. When he came back from Laos he told her parents everything that's why my mom aunt wanted to go to Laos. My parents gave her the money.My mom's aunt ended up sponsoring her here and my dad was co-sponsor. It was freaky every time I see her I get the chills.

Havocrazy

« Reply #347 on: February 08, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »
Okay!, adding on to my story. Yeah, he started telling them about how he die and how he reincarnate and everything. He said that he stay with his body for a whole week to make sure that no animals well come and eat it before he wonder off. Seven days and his body is really decaying so he no animal will want to touch it now and started walking off looking for anybody to help him find his way home but the people that he met in the area was also lost. He kept walking and finally he starting to hear a lot of hmong people talking, he rush to where the chit chatting was coming from and right there was two big plane and a whole village of hmong people getting in. The ran there and asked everyone to help him find his kid and wife but everybody was just crying and getting on the plane so he got on the plane too. Next thing he know, he was three years old and living in Minnesota, USA. At that age he already started talking about finding his kids and wife but his new parents just thought that maybe he got the line from watching to much television. And that's how his rumor got out to reach them because through out his whole new childhood life, he has always been talking about finding his family.

He is already married before he reach is old wife, and already had one kid. After everything was understood, his old wife apologize and introduce her kids to their suppose father (way younger than they are). He told his two sons and daughter that he's sorry he wasn't there to see them grow up but a least he get to come back and see them all already grown up and healthy and living happy. But yeah, he went back to Minnesota and left his old wife and old kids alone after everything was said and done. He is still living.

THE DIVINE CONDOR

« Reply #348 on: February 09, 2009, 08:16:38 AM »
Bring 'em on!

sassychick

« Reply #349 on: February 09, 2009, 08:32:57 AM »
My sister told me this story:

there was this couple who gave birth to a daughter with a disfigured face. They were so ashamed of her that one day they took her on a boating trip and as they were looking over the rails, they pushed her off and she died. A couple years later they had another daughter without the disfigured face, they were happy and delighted that she was so beautiful. When the little girl got older, they decided to go on a little boat cruise, as they stood at the rails their little girl turned to them and said "mommy, daddy, please don't push me over this time"  :o :o :o

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #350 on: February 09, 2009, 11:48:37 AM »
some of these stories, belong in the JOKE section. ;D

babieboitj

« Reply #351 on: February 09, 2009, 12:48:58 PM »
found this somewhere on the net..

This is a true story that happened to my cousin's boy friend. I do not want to tell his real name, so let's call him Bob.

One night, Bob went fishing with his friends. It was really dark at the fishing place, but Bob thought he saw something, but never said anything. He just kind of ignored and went on fishing. The next day, him and his friend's left home. When he arrived home, he went to bed. Before he fell asleep, he felt a ghost sat on him. He ignored and thought it was nothing, but it kept happening the next night and the next and so on.

He told his mom about it and his parents did the hmong ritual. The shaman guy told the family that there's a Dragon lady who likes their son and won't leave him alone. She wants him and she will take him with her someday. The shaman guy also said that there is no way for them to make her leave because no one has no power to make her leave. She'll leave when she wish to. The dragon lady told the shaman man for my cousin to not marry Bob too, and if she does marry Bob then she'll kill my cousin. This is not only the freaky part, but my cousin told me about one night when Bob and her were at her place.

It was probably 11:00pm, and Bob and my cousin were sitting on the couch. Bob and her were talking and having a conversation. He was stroking her hair and talking sweet to her. Their conversation probably went on for about five to ten minutes. All of a sudden, Bob seemed like he just got up from a good nap and knew nothing about their conversation. My cousin got scared so she told him to get out because she was thinking that he was possessed by the Dragon lady.

I think that he was possessed but I'm not sure.

sassychick

« Reply #352 on: February 09, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »
wow that's freaky, but if they can do jingle bells to hide a person from spirits how cum it's not the same here. Is it because shes a dragon lady? but aren't they spirits too? just curious?

Aberration

« Reply #353 on: February 09, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »
This Hmong family had just moved into a new house and they were trying to potty-train their 3 year old but the little boy would cry everytime he was near the toilet and/or whenever his parents put him on it.  They were confused as to why he never wanted to sit on the toilet because he was doing fine at their old house.  One day, the mom had had enough so she sat the boy down on the toilet for a few minutes even though he was crying his head off.  When she took him off, he pointed to his butt and said that it hurted.  She checked out his butt and found that there were bite marks all over his butt.  They didn't know what happened so they ua neeg and found out that the previous owner had killed his wife and threw her head into the toilet!  They quickly moved out of the house when they found out what had happened.

fruity

« Reply #354 on: February 09, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
This Hmong family had just moved into a new house and they were trying to potty-train their 3 year old but the little boy would cry everytime he was near the toilet and/or whenever his parents put him on it.  They were confused as to why he never wanted to sit on the toilet because he was doing fine at their old house.  One day, the mom had had enough so she sat the boy down on the toilet for a few minutes even though he was crying his head off.  When she took him off, he pointed to his butt and said that it hurted.  She checked out his butt and found that there were bite marks all over his butt.  They didn't know what happened so they ua neeg and found out that the previous owner had killed his wife and threw her head into the toilet!  They quickly moved out of the house when they found out what had happened.

whoa, that scared me!  :o

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 09, 2009, 06:43:33 PM »
^ were you on the toilet with a laptop?  hehehe jokes.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

fruity

« Reply #356 on: February 09, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »
^ were you on the toilet with a laptop?  hehehe jokes.

hahaha

no.. just the thought of a head in the toilet freaks me out!

SunKissed

« Reply #357 on: February 09, 2009, 07:48:21 PM »
This is not a Hmong ghost story (it's not even a ghost story), but it made the hair on my arm rise. 

My backyard faces a bay, an inlet that empties into the Pacific Ocean.  The bay is pretty shallow, probably just about chin deep.  I often swim there.  One Sunday afternoon, my roommate and I went out swimming further than we normally would.  We discovered a pool by accident, green as jade, beautiful, and it was deep too (sudden drop) considering that just a few yards away you can still wade in the water with your feet touching the bottom.  We were so mesmerized by this jade pool that we'd go out there often.

Well one day, my roommate had two of her guy buddies visiting her and they went diving in the bay into the ocean.  They came back later saying that they dived into the jade pool, it was pretty close to 100 ft deep, and a shark's cove.

I haven't swam there since.  I only stay in shallow water now.  The horrors I hear of shark tragedies.  I'm scared to be a victim. 

Aberration

« Reply #358 on: February 09, 2009, 08:24:36 PM »
A couple of Hmong kids were playing in their grandfather's room, just messing around and doing typical little kid stuff.  One of the girl happen to glance at the open closet (the sliding doors kind) and saw an old lady sitting on the ground, grinning at her.  She thought to herself, "Why would grandpa's lady friend be hiding in his closet and not out with the other grown-ups?" but didn't really think about it.  After a while, they all left the room.  She asked her older sister if she had seen their grandpa's friend in the closet and the sister just looked at her like she was crazy.  She told her younger sister that there weren't anything grown-us in the room.  They later found out that the grandpa had set an alter in his closet.   :o

One story that I read that scared the crap out of me was about this girl who shared a bunk bed w/her sister.  She slept on the top while her sister slept on the bottom.  One night, she woke up and saw a young lady in white floating at the corner of their room.  She got scared and pulled the covers over her head.  A few weeks later, her sister was out of the house and one of her cousin was sleeping over.  The girl slept on the bottom bunk while the cousin slept on the top.  In the middle of the night, the cousin screamed out and woke everyone up.  She said that she was sleeping and woke up and saw a face staring at her.  She didn't really think anything of it because she was still half asleep but then she suddenly realized that she was sleeping on the top bunk and that it wasn't possible for someone to be standing and be eye level with her. 

shesaid

« Reply #359 on: February 09, 2009, 09:28:45 PM »
I have a recent and quick one to share....

this past Saturday we had a baby shower for my cousin's wife at another cousin's house. Everyone was either in the living room or in the basement. Later on in the evening, one of my cousin's son (the one who's house we were at) busted his lips so they had to take him to the hospital for stitches. Anyways, as they're going in and out of the bedrooms to get ready to leave...my other cousin's 2 1/2 yr old daughter comes out of the boys bedroom and says "I see ghost, I see ghost!" over and over again. At first we didn't think anything of it since she was only 2 yr old so one of my cousin asked my niece to take her and show her where the ghost was. She takes my cousin's hand and as they're entering the room she covers her eyes. She then points to the younger boy's bed (the one that busted his lips) and says that's where the ghost is. All of us girls were sitting in the living room watching this and getting spooked out at the same time. Her mom didn't even know she knew what a ghost was and had never heard her say that before.  Her mom then asked her to bring her mom to show her where the ghost was....again she took her mom's hand and led her to the bedroom. By this time you could tell by the look on her face that she was pretty scared...poor thing. She pointed to the younger son's bed again saying that's where the ghost is.  A few mins past by and I wanted to take a picture w/ the youngest son's riding dinosaur which was in the bedroom so my cousin and I went in there to take pictures. She came back from the basement where her dad was to tell him she saw a ghost upstairs.  She came into the room where we were and you can tell that she still saw the ghost sitting on the bed by her posture.  Again, someone came into the room and asked her where the ghost was...she pointed to the bed again and covered her eyes. I had my camera on me, I should've put it on movie mode and record!

Advertisements