Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590327 times)

sassychick

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #405 on: February 20, 2009, 10:45:31 AM »
so a long time ago, these teenagers heard about a video tape that if you watch it, you'll get a phone call that says you'll die in like seven days. so they watched the video cuz they were curious and seven days later they both died of mysterious circumstances. a reporter who was investigating the story, heard the teenager's friend talk about the movie, so she watched it and she got the same call. strange things would happen to her after the call, like lights flickering, tv turning on my itself, water running by itself. so on like the second to her last day, she happened to make some copies to her co-workers cuz they didn't believe her. her co-workers watched it and they got a call too. but on their 7th day, they died. rumor had it that this creepy little girl crawled out of the tv and killed them. but the reporter figured out that she didn't die cuz she made copies of the video. that monster girl just wanted to be heard.

creepy huh?
lol...hmmm i think i seen those people you talk about, i freaken witnessed it.  :D :o

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

babieboitj

« Reply #406 on: February 20, 2009, 11:08:29 AM »
Long ago before the word hmong came into existence there was a rumor about the country of MONGOLIA. the rumor goes there was a hmong king who had died and his seven sons was to watch over his dead body. during the nights the sons were scared of the ghost and ran home, so MONGOLIA-say it in hmong- stood up and went to watch her father's dead body for three days. after the events the elders decided that the sons were to scared so they decided to name their country MONGOLIA because she was brave and had courage to look after her father.

so this rumor is said that we were from mongolia and then landed in china and then migrate to laos. if i could i would love to go back in time and find the answer.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #407 on: February 20, 2009, 11:11:57 AM »
so hmong men are cowards and that's why we lost our country? hmmm...

tooney

« Reply #408 on: February 20, 2009, 02:23:06 PM »
so a long time ago, these teenagers heard about a video tape that if you watch it, you'll get a phone call that says you'll die in like seven days. so they watched the video cuz they were curious and seven days later they both died of mysterious circumstances. a reporter who was investigating the story, heard the teenager's friend talk about the movie, so she watched it and she got the same call. strange things would happen to her after the call, like lights flickering, tv turning on my itself, water running by itself. so on like the second to her last day, she happened to make some copies to her co-workers cuz they didn't believe her. her co-workers watched it and they got a call too. but on their 7th day, they died. rumor had it that this creepy little girl crawled out of the tv and killed them. but the reporter figured out that she didn't die cuz she made copies of the video. that monster girl just wanted to be heard.

creepy huh?

isnt this the ring?

Cheetos

« Reply #409 on: February 20, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »
I've got so many ghost stories I don't know where to start, okay I'll begin with this one.

It was just last year I think when this happen.

This lady living in our town has family living in Canada, they're Hmong btw.  Her mother passed away recently and an aunt of ours was best friend with her so my aunt and uncle went with them.

Well, this lady has a younger sister who's about 8.  They got there and were talking about the mother who passed, it was midnight by the time they went to bed.  The next morning the 8 year old told them that her mother wasn't dead cause she saw her mother last night in the kitchen cleaning and for them to stop saying her mother was dead cause she wasn't, she saw her.

Well everyone freaked out and never stayed up late again.

At the funeral my aunt sat near the coffin and saw the corpse's chest raising and falling as though it was breathing.  She thought she was just hallucinating so she closed her eyes and when she opened it again it was still raising and falling.  She freaked out and ran from the coffin and sat with the other ladies.

When she got home every night she would fall as though she's out of breath, and it was extremely hard to breathe.  This happened for a long time until she told my mom and my mom had grandma do the jingle bell thing.  Grandma said that her spirit was taken by the dead person.

Mom says that at any funeral - don't look at the corpse if you're not related to them, and even if you're related be careful.

There's another part to this - that dead lady won't rest in peace - I'll tell it later.

mlor

« Reply #410 on: February 21, 2009, 07:31:20 AM »
Tell it Cheetos!
Don't leave me hanging!  ;D

Before an "uncle" on my father's side came to the States for a visit, my mom was totally hating on him for being one of the many black sheeps in our family tree and she warned me from getting too close to him 'cus he was such a dumbass.

Anyway, back in Laos, one day, he was out playing 'cus he was skipping school usual. He was walking on the road and got bored and picked up a stick to play with. As he was coming home, he came across a fresh dirt-covered grave and thought he'd have some fun so he poked at it. Well, he wanted to have even more fun so he kicked it too! Then he walked away like nothing even happened. Soon as he got home, he fell sick, deathly sick. His father called the shaman and the shaman did his thing and said, "You messed up big time! The spirit wants to take you with it! -_-" Soon as the shaman said that, my uncle confessed what he done and man, everyone was in shock of his stupidity! Not only did my uncle have to appease the spirit of the grave with a shaman ceremony, he had to pay money to the dead person's family too :X

« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 07:44:45 AM by mlor »

mlor

« Reply #411 on: February 21, 2009, 08:31:38 AM »
 :'(

« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 11:23:44 AM by mlor »

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #412 on: February 21, 2009, 10:15:18 PM »
isnt this the ring?

no. it's a true hmong story.

Cheetos

« Reply #413 on: February 22, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »
Ok this a continuation from the other story.

Well, after the dead lady's funeral the husband had a dream about her.  In the dream she said that she was lost, didn't know where to go, so she was going to come back and take the husband with her.

After that the husband got really sick.  Weird things started to happen at their house too.  At night they would always hear someone in the kitchen banging the pots and pans.  They hear footsteps in the dead of the night when everyone was sleeping.

The family did some shaman thing, and everyone in the family had to change their name.  The husband got better and they had to do some traditional stuff to send the dead wife to the final resting place.

Cheetos

« Reply #414 on: February 22, 2009, 03:10:50 PM »
My youngest aunt is mentally retarded.  She wasn't always like this, when she was a child she was normal until she got really sick and almost died.  After that she just didn't function normally again.  She also have a sixth sense but she would always stare off into some corner of the room and laugh or talk to somebody invisible. 

Sometimes when she do that we'll just ignore her, but there are other times when her laugh brings chills and a feeling of being watched.

My grandma told me a story about what happen to her when they were still in Laos, this was before she got sick.

They were out farming and my aunt was still small so they asked her older sister to watch her while they farm.  My older aunt had to go do something and left her for a minute.  When she got back my younger aunt wasn't there.  She quickly went to my grandparents and they all went and search for her. 

They searched everywhere until dark but couldn't find her.  The next day before they went out searching again my grandfather fiv ib lub yeem - asked for the spirits assistance. 

They went out searching for her but couldn't find her all day.  It was almost dark and so they decided to come back home.  Usually they would take the shortest route home but that day something kept on nudging my grandfather to take another route.  Several of the men searching with them went with my grandfather on that route.

They were coming to a little stream when they heard whisperings in the distance and splashing water.  Suddenly one of the man pointed to two little figures in the distance.  They quickly got there and found my aunt standing in the middle of the stream.  The other figure disappeared when they reached my aunt.

Later my aunt told them a girl came and took her out to play.  It was a poj ntxoog that she went away with.

It was shortly after this that she got really sick and almost died. 

---------------------------

Couple of years ago I was at my grandparents house sitting alone on the sofa.  My aunt was on the floor and we were watching a movie. 

She kept on turning to look at me and then looking at the T.V. 

I asked her, "what's wrong?"

She laughed and said,"Hee hee, she's laughing at you." ---> say that in Hmong.

I didn't shut up but asked her where it was, and she said "right next to you".  I freaked out and ran to find my cousins.

N`Chync

« Reply #415 on: February 22, 2009, 07:08:13 PM »
My youngest aunt is mentally retarded.  She wasn't always like this, when she was a child she was normal until she got really sick and almost died.  After that she just didn't function normally again.  She also have a sixth sense but she would always stare off into some corner of the room and laugh or talk to somebody invisible. 

Sometimes when she do that we'll just ignore her, but there are other times when her laugh brings chills and a feeling of being watched.

My grandma told me a story about what happen to her when they were still in Laos, this was before she got sick.

They were out farming and my aunt was still small so they asked her older sister to watch her while they farm.  My older aunt had to go do something and left her for a minute.  When she got back my younger aunt wasn't there.  She quickly went to my grandparents and they all went and search for her. 

They searched everywhere until dark but couldn't find her.  The next day before they went out searching again my grandfather fiv ib lub yeem - asked for the spirits assistance. 

They went out searching for her but couldn't find her all day.  It was almost dark and so they decided to come back home.  Usually they would take the shortest route home but that day something kept on nudging my grandfather to take another route.  Several of the men searching with them went with my grandfather on that route.

They were coming to a little stream when they heard whisperings in the distance and splashing water.  Suddenly one of the man pointed to two little figures in the distance.  They quickly got there and found my aunt standing in the middle of the stream.  The other figure disappeared when they reached my aunt.

Later my aunt told them a girl came and took her out to play.  It was a poj ntxoog that she went away with.

Couple of years ago I was at my grandparents house sitting alone on the sofa.  My aunt was on the floor and we were watching a movie. 

I didn't shut up but asked her where it was, and she said "right next to you".  I freaked out and ran to find my cousins.

that is some scary sh|T!

Havocrazy

« Reply #416 on: February 22, 2009, 09:24:27 PM »
A girl shot her self in the head with her dad's 45mm and survive. Afterward, every night she'll be up talking and playing with someone or something. When asked who or what?, she just reply "my friends". One day she was crying historically and hiding her face from something or someone, her family called up the shaman dude immediately and he said that it was because the girl didn't obey the spirits' commands and they was beating her. 'Til this day, they had the girl living in a nursing home.

sassychick

« Reply #417 on: February 23, 2009, 08:45:48 AM »

aww shiet that gave me goosebumps

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 23, 2009, 10:44:33 AM »
Ok, I just moved on of my old house after many years and the new owner ua neeb (did the jingle) recently and said my old house had an spirit in it for many years but the shaman had it removed. 

I was like this :o :o :o  when I first heard it.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

iSpink

« Reply #419 on: February 23, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
The Tongue
A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

[I didn't write this]

Advertisements