Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590522 times)

iSpink

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #420 on: February 23, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »
The Other Watcher
A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.

What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #421 on: February 23, 2009, 02:41:45 PM »
The Tongue
A young girl is left home alone with only her dog to protect her. When night approaches, she locks all the doors and tries to lock all the windows but one won't close.

She decides to leave it unlocked and goes to bed. Her dog takes its customary place under her bed.

In the deep of night she awakens to a dripping sound coming from the bathroom. The girl is too scared to go check so she reaches her hand under the bed. She feels a reassuring lick from her dog and falls back to sleep. She reawakens to the dripping sound, reaches her hand down to the dog where she feels the reassuring lick and falls back to sleep. Once more she awakens to the dripping sound. She reaches her hand down and feels the lick of her dog.

Now curious about the dripping sound, she gets up and slowly walks towards the bathroom, the dripping sound getting louder as she approaches. She reaches the bathroom and turns on the light. She is greeted by a horrific sight; hanging from the shower nozzle is her dog with its throat slit open and its blood dripping into the bathtub.

Something on the bathroom mirror catches her eye she turns around. Written on the bathroom mirror in her dog's blood are the words "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO".

[I didn't write this]

did this happen in laos? she should've did jingle bells on it.

iSpink

« Reply #422 on: February 23, 2009, 02:51:40 PM »
The Void
Rumor has it that every Halloween during the hours of 2am and 5am, there exists a void. You must stand in front of a mirror in a pitch black room with your gaze fixated on the mirror. If you remain in the room when the moment arrives, you will feel a chill seize your body. Place your right hand on the mirror and whisper "I accept." If done correctly, in the mirror, there will be a faint image of an infant with no flesh and pitch black eyes. He will stare directly into your soul and you will hear the buzzing of flies and nervous whispering.

You will not be able to make out the image in the mirror, but you will be filled with unspeakable terror. The infant will ask you five questions about events that have occurred within your life. His voice will sound like the rubbing of sandpaper on bone and sinew and will be devoid of all human emotion. For each question that you answer incorrectly, one of your five senses will be consumed and lost to you forever. For each question that is answered correctly, you will be able to recite the name of someone you know.

That person will be found dead the next morning, with their flesh removed and their eyes missing.

iSpink

« Reply #423 on: February 23, 2009, 02:52:02 PM »
The Third

On the 3rd of December, find a hand-held mirror, just large enough to cover your face. Cover your face with the reflective side out, walk into the bathroom, turn the light on, and stand in front of the larger mirror. At exactly 11:34pm, raise the hand-held mirror above your head.

What is in the larger mirror will not be staring back at you, nor will it be your reflection.

Very carefully walk out of the bathroom, backwards, not lowering the hand-held mirror until the one in the bathroom is completely out of view.

If you do not, what you saw in the mirror will notice, and realize what you have done...

iSpink

« Reply #424 on: February 23, 2009, 02:53:41 PM »
did this happen in laos? she should've did jingle bells on it.

lol, idk. I just copied and pasted it.

Cheetos

« Reply #425 on: February 23, 2009, 08:19:01 PM »
iSpink - nice stories.  the dog one creeps me out.

Cheetos

« Reply #426 on: February 23, 2009, 08:54:14 PM »
My aunt and uncle had a fight one day and my uncle slept out on the enclosed porch that night.  He said that it was near midnight when he felt someone or something staring at him from outside.  He woke up slowly and saw what looked to be red eyes looking directly back at him from outside the window.

Well, he taught it was just some weird animals.  Until the figure moved.

He noticed then that it's body was shaped like a human, but completely black.  The only things on it was red eyes glaring at him.

My uncle freaked out cause he realize the "thing" was moving closer and closer to the door.  Suddenly he heard a THUD as though someone pounded on the door really loud.  The pounding continues and he quickly opened the inner door to the house. 

The instant he closed the door the pounding stopped.

------

This wasn't the first time they saw the figure, my cousin saw it too when he fall asleep in the car at night.

-----

Their house is just a few houses away from this huge cemetery in our town.  The people who took care of the morgue at the cemetery says that on most night they can hear babies crying from the baby section and have heard people calling out of nowhere.

There's a highway right next to the cemetery and a friend of my cousin said that one morning at about 4 he was off to work when he notice a little girl with black hair crossing the highway.  It was wearing those shoes that Hmong people give for dead people to wear and was wearing traditional hmong clothing.

winter93

« Reply #427 on: February 23, 2009, 09:24:26 PM »
"And I just want to add that the digging a whole and putting some rice in it, is a really good ritual to perform before purchasing or even if just renting a house. "

Havocrazy or someone...I'm looking for a new place to rent, does the rice have to be raw or cook...does it not matter and does the hole have to be dig near the front door??? Thanks!

« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 09:26:09 PM by winter93 »

winter93

« Reply #428 on: February 23, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »
This happen a couple years ago...it was about one week after we did the ceremony where we release my mom spirit.  My sister was usually at home alone most of the time, so she always call me to pick her up to stay with me.  One day, I went and pick her up and was waiting outside by her bedroom door.  My sister's door is next to my dad's bedroom door.  His door was closed.  While i was waiting I heard someone crying from inside his bedroom.  You know how when people cry and talk at the same time (at funerals).  I got really freak out and ran out the front door, my sister saw my face and ran behind me.  Later on that night when I drop my sister back home, my dad was home so I told him what happen.  He said not to be afraid because it was just the TV, but you know what, my dad has no TV or radio in his bedroom! After this happen I rarely go visit  unless there's more than 1 person home.  A couple months later my dad remarried and alot of weird things started happening to my step mom so they moved out of the house..

ladie_lor

« Reply #429 on: February 24, 2009, 07:46:02 AM »

I'm purchasing a new house and would like to know more about the rice thing too

N`Chync

« Reply #430 on: February 24, 2009, 07:53:27 AM »
iSpink is back :p

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #431 on: February 24, 2009, 09:48:55 AM »
My aunt and uncle had a fight one day and my uncle slept out on the enclosed porch that night.  He said that it was near midnight when he felt someone or something staring at him from outside.  He woke up slowly and saw what looked to be red eyes looking directly back at him from outside the window.

Well, he taught it was just some weird animals.  Until the figure moved.

He noticed then that it's body was shaped like a human, but completely black.  The only things on it was red eyes glaring at him.

My uncle freaked out cause he realize the "thing" was moving closer and closer to the door.  Suddenly he heard a THUD as though someone pounded on the door really loud.  The pounding continues and he quickly opened the inner door to the house. 

The instant he closed the door the pounding stopped.

------

This wasn't the first time they saw the figure, my cousin saw it too when he fall asleep in the car at night.

-----

Their house is just a few houses away from this huge cemetery in our town.  The people who took care of the morgue at the cemetery says that on most night they can hear babies crying from the baby section and have heard people calling out of nowhere.

There's a highway right next to the cemetery and a friend of my cousin said that one morning at about 4 he was off to work when he notice a little girl with black hair crossing the highway.  It was wearing those shoes that Hmong people give for dead people to wear and was wearing traditional hmong clothing.

so after telling that story, did ur uncle get to climb back into bed with his wife?  ;)

fruity

« Reply #432 on: February 24, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »
The Third
On the 3rd of December, find a hand-held mirror, just large enough to cover your face. Cover your face with the reflective side out, walk into the bathroom, turn the light on, and stand in front of the larger mirror. At exactly 11:34pm, raise the hand-held mirror above your head.

What is in the larger mirror will not be staring back at you, nor will it be your reflection.

Very carefully walk out of the bathroom, backwards, not lowering the hand-held mirror until the one in the bathroom is completely out of view.

If you do not, what you saw in the mirror will notice, and realize what you have done...

someone please try this and get back to us... if you ever make it! eeks

fruity

« Reply #433 on: February 24, 2009, 12:28:04 PM »
My youngest aunt is mentally retarded.  She wasn't always like this, when she was a child she was normal until she got really sick and almost died.  After that she just didn't function normally again.  She also have a sixth sense but she would always stare off into some corner of the room and laugh or talk to somebody invisible. 

Sometimes when she do that we'll just ignore her, but there are other times when her laugh brings chills and a feeling of being watched.

My grandma told me a story about what happen to her when they were still in Laos, this was before she got sick.

They were out farming and my aunt was still small so they asked her older sister to watch her while they farm.  My older aunt had to go do something and left her for a minute.  When she got back my younger aunt wasn't there.  She quickly went to my grandparents and they all went and search for her. 

They searched everywhere until dark but couldn't find her.  The next day before they went out searching again my grandfather fiv ib lub yeem - asked for the spirits assistance. 

They went out searching for her but couldn't find her all day.  It was almost dark and so they decided to come back home.  Usually they would take the shortest route home but that day something kept on nudging my grandfather to take another route.  Several of the men searching with them went with my grandfather on that route.

They were coming to a little stream when they heard whisperings in the distance and splashing water.  Suddenly one of the man pointed to two little figures in the distance.  They quickly got there and found my aunt standing in the middle of the stream.  The other figure disappeared when they reached my aunt.

Later my aunt told them a girl came and took her out to play.  It was a poj ntxoog that she went away with.

It was shortly after this that she got really sick and almost died. 

---------------------------

Couple of years ago I was at my grandparents house sitting alone on the sofa.  My aunt was on the floor and we were watching a movie. 

She kept on turning to look at me and then looking at the T.V. 

I asked her, "what's wrong?"

She laughed and said,"Hee hee, she's laughing at you." ---> say that in Hmong.

I didn't shut up but asked her where it was, and she said "right next to you".  I freaked out and ran to find my cousins.

this is freakin scary!

fruity

« Reply #434 on: February 24, 2009, 12:29:41 PM »
The Other Watcher
A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. Especially no one should look inside the room, under any circumstances. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. The next night his curiosity would not leave him alone about the room with no number on the door. He walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.

What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was completely white. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while. He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. This disinclination saved his life. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red.

At this point he decided to consult the woman at the front desk for more information. She sighed and said, "Did you look through the keyhole?" The man told her that he had and she said, "Well, I might as well tell you the story. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in that room, and her ghost haunts it. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

OMG this is scary!!

Advertisements