Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590403 times)

nina_vaj

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #570 on: March 30, 2009, 01:25:53 PM »
my aunty who lives in the same apartment complex that both my gramps used to live in before they pasted away say that some Vietoved into the room that my gramps used to live in. They will sometimes see my both my gramps come and wonder around and looking for their stuff like when they were still living. Inside there basement is where a hmong      use to hang herself long time ago and she will posesse people and made them hang thereself. ONce when my cousin's GF went there, she almost         and when we asked her she say that something made her do it and she couldnt control herself. I never bother to go to that place ever!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

I_so_high

« Reply #571 on: March 30, 2009, 09:48:19 PM »
ok here's a story.
where i live there is a cemetary. its all the way out in the boonies. its a very small cemetary maybe about 100 or less graves. well there happens to be like 2 or 3 houses on a tiny hill behind the cemetary but in order to get to those houses you have to drive past the cemetary which shares the same dirt road. and the cemetary is in front of those houses about 200 feet. in that cemetary there is about 20 or more hmong people bury there.  So this one time me and some og's went there to gave offering to some of our ancesters "great grandma"  you know worshiping ancester at the begginning of the newyear "pev  chias" or however you spell it.  one of them white dudes came out and was talking to us. telling us that sometimes late at night him and them neighbors would see people in the cemetary dress in black cloths. with red and green strings... on their waste.  and other times their door bell would ring and they would open it, but to find no one there.   the white dude also said that it didn't start happening until hmong ppls started to get bury there too. since he live there for more then a decade.
i was on a good one when he told that to me and my cuzs.. it freaked us out.. cuz we was at the cemetary when he told us that.. but i have not been back there for a couples of years so i don't know whats happening there anymore... >:D

babiie_gurlo

« Reply #572 on: March 31, 2009, 01:35:26 AM »
oh gosh those are creepy story. though i love reading ghost stories. lol..

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #573 on: March 31, 2009, 09:00:43 AM »
ok here's a story.
where i live there is a cemetary. its all the way out in the boonies. its a very small cemetary maybe about 100 or less graves. well there happens to be like 2 or 3 houses on a tiny hill behind the cemetary but in order to get to those houses you have to drive past the cemetary which shares the same dirt road. and the cemetary is in front of those houses about 200 feet. in that cemetary there is about 20 or more hmong people bury there.  So this one time me and some og's went there to gave offering to some of our ancesters "great grandma"  you know worshiping ancester at the begginning of the newyear "pev  chias" or however you spell it.  one of them white dudes came out and was talking to us. telling us that sometimes late at night him and them neighbors would see people in the cemetary dress in black cloths. with red and green strings... on their waste.  and other times their door bell would ring and they would open it, but to find no one there.   the white dude also said that it didn't start happening until hmong ppls started to get bury there too. since he live there for more then a decade.
i was on a good one when he told that to me and my cuzs.. it freaked us out.. cuz we was at the cemetary when he told us that.. but i have not been back there for a couples of years so i don't know whats happening there anymore... >:D

sounds like he was saying i don't want your cursed kind being buried here.

bumzc

« Reply #574 on: March 31, 2009, 09:05:20 AM »
Say what?? Me no understund u  ???

my aunty who lives in the same apartment complex that both my gramps used to live in before they pasted away say that some Vietoved into the room that my gramps used to live in. They will sometimes see my both my gramps come and wonder around and looking for their stuff like when they were still living. Inside there basement is where a hmong      use to hang herself long time ago and she will posesse people and made them hang thereself. ONce when my cousin's GF went there, she almost         and when we asked her she say that something made her do it and she couldnt control herself. I never bother to go to that place ever!

dalila

« Reply #575 on: March 31, 2009, 07:07:52 PM »
Hey Jack,
You are right my Lor family is very sensitive to that kind of stuff, it believed that way back the days my Lor family practice black magic so to this day it still follows us around wether we like it or not.
actually it's not black magic...our ancestors were ghost hunters and now that none of us this day and age aren't. They are coming back for us...something like that.

moo_cow

« Reply #576 on: April 02, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
I have a good one. Ok so a few weekends ago some of my uncles went fishing in Sac for sterrgin. I don't know if I spelt that right. Anyways they said that the lake there is haunted by a girl who was drowned there. Well anyways my uncles were fishing late at night of course and well they said on the shore line they swear they saw a girl standing there. See my uncle is a real chicken too so he couldn't sleep all night he even drove home all the way back into the central valley.

moo_cow

« Reply #577 on: April 02, 2009, 05:28:45 PM »
I was in the ER once and I don't know how hospitals are laid out but this was at the Hennepin County Hospital w/e they call it in Twin Cities, MN. And I heard babies crying out loud nearby. It was night time never thought anything of it but your post reminded me of the event. Because later I would hear voices instead, and the funny thing was it was Hmong voices. I bet that's how the hospital claims people insane, by playing soundtracks and hoping the patient reports it out of disturbance. The only thing that would make me think it wasn't a soundtrack is because the Hmong voices seemed like they were talking about me and always seemed to go quiet the moment they knew I was tuning in.

I hear MN is a pretty haunted place though I don't think I would want to live there hearing all the stories I do from there!!  :'(

SHER

« Reply #578 on: April 06, 2009, 03:24:27 AM »
I hear MN is a pretty haunted place though I don't think I would want to live there hearing all the stories I do from there!!  :'(

Same here!!  I don't think I will ever live in MN either. 

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 06, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »
Happened last night, K so last night I had a dream "I think."  I was sleeping kind of facing up & felt a presence holding me.  Not on top of me but next to me holding me.  I can feel the warmth & like a hug from the side.  So I moved & put my arm on that side & felt nothing, I also woke up at this point.  So I went back to sleep.  I was sleeping the same way again, but my head was kind of turned towards the  wall.  I can physically feel someone holding me again.  This time I'm fully alert but still drowsy.  I felt her leg between my legs like shes holding me from the side.  I felt her NAILS push on my face scratching my face while trying to turn me to my side so she can hold me from behind.  As soon as she did that I clamped my legs down on hers & grabbed her arm with my left arm.  I immediately felt her fading away I punched towards the wall, but missed.  I fell back on my bed & I can SEE her putting her clothes on & then run & jump on my PC table, jump over me to the side by the window & ran off my bed & disappeared.  The entity was shadowy & I can see the light from the street light outside reflecting off her.  She wasn't trying to hurt me but get comfy.  I just wanted to catch her.  lol...

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

sassychick

« Reply #580 on: April 06, 2009, 01:25:34 PM »
This happened yesterday. I was watching old movies or movies i haven't seen in a while on my laptop the next one on my list was Constantine. at the same time i thought, o well i'll walk on my treadmill and watch at the same time maybe it'll go by faster, a quarter into the movie my brother called for me to go cook the rice. I got off the treadmill and went to pause the movie. it wouldn't pause, so i kept hitting pause but it kept playing...then i got really freaked out and hit the stop button but the movie kept playing...so i x'd out of the player and the hard drive folder but you could still hear it in the background...n ow i was really spooked but i kept telling myself that I'll be ok and so i restarted the laptop...as it was in the process you could still hear it until the screen went blank. then this morning at work i went to the bathroom and noticed that someone didn't flush the other toilet, there was only 2 stalls, as i did my business i heard this drip drip drip sound from the other stall...and omg!! i had the creepiest feeling up my spine i rush out of there i need to use the bathroom again but i'm not going ima hold it til i get home  :o

Havocrazy

« Reply #581 on: April 06, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »
This happened??? right now!!!, I was reading pebhmong's ghost stories and I thought "THOUGHT" I heard the wind blowing kinda' hard so I peak outside to see what it is and yeah, it was just the wind. But that's is scary.

Havocrazy

« Reply #582 on: April 07, 2009, 08:04:00 PM »
Come on now guys, I know there's more scarier hmong ghost stories than this. Tell us some real hmong super natural paranormal strange things kind of stories.

I_so_high

« Reply #583 on: April 08, 2009, 03:07:38 AM »
this happen a long time ago, when hmong people started to be gangsta, gangsta. in the 90's.
there was this one runaway girl.. she always run away cuz she thinks she is bad..  well it happan that she got into a car accident and die.  and her family found out.. they did her funeral and shit.. and one night her mom woke up in the middle of the night to find her at the end of her mother's bed.. she told her mom she was hungry, and her mom told her there was food downstairs... well. laters almost everynight when everyone is asleep, their family would hear dishes banging at night, and the sound of someone cooking...      they got scare and moved...

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #584 on: April 08, 2009, 07:58:07 AM »
so there was a group of kids that lived in a small town. kids started disappearing and rumor surfaced that a clowned living in the sewers were luring kids and then eating/killing them. however, the adults of course didn't believe this rumor. they just thought some sicko was around or that these deaths were merely accidents. the kids in the neighborhood called this clown E. so a group of these kids decided to hunt down this clown E. they followed him in the sewers and came to his lair. it turned out that the clown was this giant like spider insect. they threw rocks and killed him. apparently these rocks were blessed with the souls and spirits all the kids E killed.

stay tuned for part 2. (when the kids grow up).

Advertisements