Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590093 times)

babieboitj

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #585 on: April 08, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »
"IT" was scary at first but then the GAINT centipede just gave it away. STUPID at the end because the clown was just an insect...hahah a it just kills the mood.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

eyefish

« Reply #586 on: April 08, 2009, 10:49:13 AM »
so there was a group of kids that lived in a small town. kids started disappearing and rumor surfaced that a clowned living in the sewers were luring kids and then eating/killing them. however, the adults of course didn't believe this rumor. they just thought some sicko was around or that these deaths were merely accidents. the kids in the neighborhood called this clown E. so a group of these kids decided to hunt down this clown E. they followed him in the sewers and came to his lair. it turned out that the clown was this giant like spider insect. they threw rocks and killed him. apparently these rocks were blessed with the souls and spirits all the kids E killed.

stay tuned for part 2. (when the kids grow up).

that's from a movie. hahah. i dont recall the name of it but the guy that plays in it is that "john boy" from the waltons or whaever that show was.

starbucks

« Reply #587 on: April 08, 2009, 03:21:30 PM »
"IT" was scary at first but then the GAINT centipede just gave it away. STUPID at the end because the clown was just an insect...hahah a it just kills the mood.

Agree. Only the beginning was scary.

Havocrazy

« Reply #588 on: April 08, 2009, 09:21:15 PM »
ha ha that was a good one. i heard of a story that the mom of a hmong family found a doll in her young son's room with a hole ripe open in between it's legs. and there were a lot of white dried and sticky stuff in it and on all around it. she knew what was going on but didn't want to confront and embarrass her kid so she just quietly throw that doll away. a month later the boy told his mom that for weeks something kept raping him at night when he go to sleep but was scare to tell anyone but finally it hurt so much that he had to let someone know about it. the mom called up a shaman, the shaman knew right away what was going on and told the mom the story through the phone. the boy was getting to the age *cough*, and he was just doing what little boys only know what to do but that doll somehow has a spirit in it and it doesn't like what was happening to him so after the mom throw him out into the trash outside, he found his way back in the house again took revenge. the shaman told them where to find the doll in the house and sure enough there he was sitting inside the bathroom sink. the shaman told them to carve a erect little boy's penis out of wood and put it on a necklace for the boy to wear until he grows up to scare away that doll. he had to hang it on the outside of his shirt, he can't put it inside because than the doll won't see it and thus won't be scare. so he go to school, walk in public with that thing hanging around his neck. the doll was burn but the shaman said that the spirit living in it can go into another doll's body no problem. so since than, no more doll were allow to be in their home. yes, the doll was a boy too.

1txojsia

« Reply #589 on: April 09, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »
after the mom throw him out into the trash outside, he found his way back in the house again took revenge.

How did the doll get back into the house?

I wonder how someone would react to seeing the doll walking?

ladie_lor

« Reply #590 on: April 10, 2009, 06:14:36 PM »
Since nobody have any scary story to tell I'll tell one. 

6 months ago my husband's aunt and uncle forclosed on their house. They went to rent this house in Warren . At first it was ok everything was fine nothing strange was happening. After about a month went by every time they cook there would hair in the food and the uncle would yell at the aunt they'd fight over it. So then the Aunt said why don't you cook if you don't believe me. So even when the uncle cooked it was the same hair every where. And when they sleep they hear noises in the kitchen like someone is cooking or looking for food. One night my husband's 14 year old cousin was reading late at night. She had her bedroom door open and from the corner of her eyes she saw someone crawling on the ground with their head facing the ground. She screamed a blood hurdling screamed it woke up the parents, She told them what she saw she was shaking and her face turned pale. They drove to our house that night. She was still kind of pale when they go to my house. They moved out of the house the next day. We all went to help them move, that's when they lady next door told us that a young asian girl had hung herself in the house. That totally explained everything about the hair (balls of black hair)  the in food and what the cousin saw. The funny thing is that house didn't even have that strange feeling like alot of hunted houses does.

FORCE_MULTIPLIER

« Reply #591 on: April 11, 2009, 12:39:23 AM »
good story...  i felt the scream.  wheww!

Gemini

« Reply #592 on: April 11, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »
are you folks creating these as you go? j/k ;D

Gemini

« Reply #593 on: April 12, 2009, 03:26:12 PM »
Were they supposed to be real?
 ;D
Not sure because there's always the sixth sense.

Havocrazy

« Reply #594 on: April 12, 2009, 09:37:59 PM »
a lot of hmong peps claim to have seen big-foot in NC

sassychick

« Reply #595 on: April 13, 2009, 07:40:42 AM »
the other day i was home alone cuz everyone left to go easter egg hunting at our cuz house. i didn't want to go and decided to stay, well my mom didn't go either. I was doing homework and heard something like someone rummaging through some stuff, didn't think much about it just thought it was my mom. I went out to the kitchen to grab a cup of water, looked outside and saw that both my moms car was there and so is my bro's car. when i went back to my bedroom i noticed that my mom had her lights on in her room, earlier that day i had borrowed a cd frm her and was gonna give it back, i knocked on the door and no answer, i called out to her and still no answer, o well maybe she's asleep, I went back to doing my homework, 10 or 15 minutes went by again i heard rummaging like someone was in the next room, i opened my door and looked out the hallway and her lights were still on, i got hungry and decided to go cook something to eat, as i started cooking i heard a loud bang like something had fallen off, i went into the bathroom and looked around but everything was in place, i peeked in my room but nothing looked out of place, so i knocked on my mom's door "mom are you ok, are you awake" i looked down and her lights were still on, so i knocked again "mom" eeerie silence, i started to get chills up my spine and went back to stir my meat, i hear stuff being moved around and banging, so i decided to call her on her cell, it rung for ever and my heart was beating like crazy, when she finally picked up, and i asked her what she was doing in her room and she said "i'm not home ntxhais, if you go somewhere remember to lock all the doors." WTF "how long ago did you leave?" and she says "about an hour or two ago, I'm with your aunt we at the soccer tournament" "but your lights are on in your room?" she says "are you sure, i turned them off when i left, just remember to lock the doors, it probably your brother." whew o ok. so i txted my bro and asked him to come up but he txt me back and said he had left with my older brother... :o :o :o so forget cooking i went and locked myself in my room

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:42:57 AM by sassychick »

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #596 on: April 13, 2009, 01:34:35 PM »
the other day i was home alone cuz everyone left to go easter egg hunting at our cuz house. i didn't want to go and decided to stay, well my mom didn't go either. I was doing homework and heard something like someone rummaging through some stuff, didn't think much about it just thought it was my mom. I went out to the kitchen to grab a cup of water, looked outside and saw that both my moms car was there and so is my bro's car. when i went back to my bedroom i noticed that my mom had her lights on in her room, earlier that day i had borrowed a cd frm her and was gonna give it back, i knocked on the door and no answer, i called out to her and still no answer, o well maybe she's asleep, I went back to doing my homework, 10 or 15 minutes went by again i heard rummaging like someone was in the next room, i opened my door and looked out the hallway and her lights were still on, i got hungry and decided to go cook something to eat, as i started cooking i heard a loud bang like something had fallen off, i went into the bathroom and looked around but everything was in place, i peeked in my room but nothing looked out of place, so i knocked on my mom's door "mom are you ok, are you awake" i looked down and her lights were still on, so i knocked again "mom" eeerie silence, i started to get chills up my spine and went back to stir my meat, i hear stuff being moved around and banging, so i decided to call her on her cell, it rung for ever and my heart was beating like crazy, when she finally picked up, and i asked her what she was doing in her room and she said "i'm not home ntxhais, if you go somewhere remember to lock all the doors." WTF "how long ago did you leave?" and she says "about an hour or two ago, I'm with your aunt we at the soccer tournament" "but your lights are on in your room?" she says "are you sure, i turned them off when i left, just remember to lock the doors, it probably your brother." whew o ok. so i txted my bro and asked him to come up but he txt me back and said he had left with my older brother... :o :o :o so forget cooking i went and locked myself in my room

and then u burned ur house down cuz u didn't turn off the stove. the end.

Cheetos

« Reply #597 on: April 13, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »
Haven't been here for the longest time... anywase...

A couple years ago, maybe in the early 2000s, there was a family who ate mushrooms in Laos and the entire family died except for the mother and daughter. 

Anybody heard about this?

It was my aunt's family - I'll be up to post the story later when I have time.

sassychick

« Reply #598 on: April 13, 2009, 03:19:19 PM »
and then u burned ur house down cuz u didn't turn off the stove. the end.

;D ;D...i didn't forget i promise and maybe it was just the wind that i heard lol...

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: April 15, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »
this is not even a ghost story dude

hahaha true story.  hahaha...

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Advertisements