Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590091 times)

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #600 on: April 15, 2009, 03:25:21 PM »
and then u burned ur house down cuz u didn't turn off the stove. the end.

hahaha true story too  hahaha

Like this post: 0
GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Adverstisement

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 15, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
Haven't been here for the longest time... anywase...

A couple years ago, maybe in the early 2000s, there was a family who ate mushrooms in Laos and the entire family died except for the mother and daughter. 

Anybody heard about this?

It was my aunt's family - I'll be up to post the story later when I have time.

Dude thats not even a ghost story.  LOL  true story.. hahaha

RX400h - Hybrid

Havocrazy

« Reply #602 on: April 15, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »
Do you guys think the Jersey Devil is real?. If you don't know what it is, go looked it up. It's pretty interesting.

Cheetos

« Reply #603 on: April 16, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »
Dude thats not even a ghost story.  LOL  true story.. hahaha

You haven't heard the story yet.

Cheetos

« Reply #604 on: April 16, 2009, 01:09:01 PM »
Do you guys think the Jersey Devil is real?. If you don't know what it is, go looked it up. It's pretty interesting.

never heard of that

« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:40:17 PM by Cheetos »

pac

« Reply #605 on: April 16, 2009, 02:16:15 PM »
20 years ago. My uncle (my dad's first cousin) and his wife gave a birth to a son. He had cleft. My uncle loved him so him and his wife hated him because had cleft. So his wife abused him for the next few years. My uncle would always get in agruement with her about why she abuse their son. So when their son passed away of being abuse. We had funeral for him and my other uncle (my dad's brother) and his wife felt so sad because decease boy's mom don't love him anymore. So my uncle (dad's brother) had a dream about him. He was looking for real parents that love him so much. He found the real parents and my uncle cried a lot cuz his dad love him and his mom don't so my uncle and aunt accept him a son. So like a years later my aunt gave a birth a son and he had cleft. My uncle and aunt loves him so much and never abuse him. My other uncle (dad's cousin) and his wife had like 6 or 7 girls after the boy's death. They finally had one and never abused the boy again.

Gemini

« Reply #606 on: April 16, 2009, 02:20:02 PM »
20 years ago. My uncle (my dad's first cousin) and his wife gave a birth to a son. He had cleft. My uncle loved him so him and his wife hated him because had cleft. So his wife abused him for the next few years. My uncle would always get in agruement with her about why she abuse their son. So when their son passed away of being abuse. We had funeral for him and my other uncle (my dad's brother) and his wife felt so sad because decease boy's mom don't love him anymore. So my uncle (dad's brother) had a dream about him. He was looking for real parents that love him so much. He found the real parents and my uncle cried a lot cuz his dad love him and his mom don't so my uncle and aunt accept him a son. So like a years later my aunt gave a birth a son and he had cleft. My uncle and aunt loves him so much and never abuse him. My other uncle (dad's cousin) and his wife had like 6 or 7 girls after the boy's death. They finally had one and never abused the boy again.
the poor kid had cleft? nowadays, its not hard to get re-constructive surgery to fix that. even charity hospitals will help. omg...

1txojsia

« Reply #607 on: April 16, 2009, 09:38:05 PM »

sorry but I got confused cause there were so many uncles and aunt here and there...

pac

« Reply #608 on: April 17, 2009, 01:28:08 AM »
sorry but I got confused cause there were so many uncles and aunt here and there...

my uncle (my dad's first cousin) and his wife had son that had cleft. His wife don't like their son cuz he had cleft. So she abused him for like 2 years and he died from being abused.

my uncle (my dad's brother) had a dream about dead little boy with the cleft and he was looking for parents that love him so much. He came to my uncle (dad's brother) and want to be son to them. My uncle accept him as a son and he woke up and started to cry. Few months later, my aunt had the baby and he was born with cleft.

pac

« Reply #609 on: April 17, 2009, 01:33:47 AM »
the poor kid had cleft? nowadays, its not hard to get re-constructive surgery to fix that. even charity hospitals will help. omg...
yeah. he had cleft. i never knew about this. my cousin told me the story and i was like WTF. Right now my first cousin with the cleft is a student at st cloud state. He's like my little brother to me whether he needs help. I always there for him like fantasy football, my workplace duty, and etc...all my families love him even he have cleft.

I_so_high

« Reply #610 on: April 18, 2009, 01:01:00 AM »
my uncle (my dad's first cousin) and his wife had son that had cleft. His wife don't like their son cuz he had cleft. So she abused him for like 2 years and he died from being abused.

my uncle (my dad's brother) had a dream about dead little boy with the cleft and he was looking for parents that love him so much. He came to my uncle (dad's brother) and want to be son to them. My uncle accept him as a son and he woke up and started to cry. Few months later, my aunt had the baby and he was born with cleft.

its got to be DNA... must run in the family....!

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 20, 2009, 01:59:41 PM »

Is this a ghost story?

RX400h - Hybrid

No regret

« Reply #612 on: April 21, 2009, 03:11:18 AM »
One time I had the most scaries shitt happened to me sleeping over at some distant relative's house while we were out of town.  When we first got to their house, I started getting an errie feeling because of the way they decorated their house.  They hanged all these long strans of plastic flower in just about every corners of their house especially in the living room, so it kept reminding me of funeral home atmospheres.  They literally hanged all these plastic flowers all over there house...it's an mtt thing I guess.

Anyway, as night time falls they started talking about spooky real life incidents and ghost stories.  They told of this one recent incident that happened in the house to the mother and their 5 or 6 years old daughter who was already pretty mature for her age.  They said one day while the husband was at work, the mother and the daughter was at home during the day as usual and the daughter saw something of somebody walked in the house through the door and made his way into another room. The daughter went and told her mother, they checked and look around but found nobody.  I can't quite recalled the story, but it might had even been her huband's father that the daughter saw came into the house that afternoon.  Anyway, It freightened them so much they decided to leave the house and waited else where till the father got off work.  The real reason the mother was so freighten by the incident was because her husband's father had just committed suicide back in Thialand and according to their knowlegde his ghost had been visiting them lately, particulary in her husband's dreams.  They said her husband's father's suicide was out of anger and rage over something and he died a very unhappy and restless death that's why his ghost or presence has been haunting them lately.

After hearing this story, I was like WTF I really don't need to hear something like this at this time, cause this house already gave me the creeps!  AS if that's not scary enough, they decided to take out this video tape somebody had filmed in Thialand of the husband's father's funeral for everyone to watched.  That did it for me, I walked away into this bedroom we were suppose to sleep in for the night and did not made any attempts to watch this video cause I didn't want to feel any more creepy than I already had.  Honestly, strangely I felt like something was building up with me or inside of me just waiting for the right momemt to finally happened in that house during that night.  It didn't right, I felt very uneasy about having to spent the night there and the feelings just wouldn't go away even though I tried to get rid of it.

After they watched the video, my mom and my older brother finally stepped into the room where we all fell asleep.  As we were all sleeping, I suddenly I woke up to this dark shadowy figure putting his arm around me.  At first I thought it was my just brother cause he was sharing bed with me, but something made me changed my mind that it wasn't him and it was that ghost they've been talking about in that house earleir on.  By this my mind had made up that all the creepy feelings I had been gathering earlier on had something to do with this.  I screamed so fukkin loud, like something you would see or hear in a horror movie.  My brother and my mom was so shaken up by it, they both woke up and my brother was trying to calmed me down.  It's really weird what happened to me that night, cause I've never been so scared in my life before.  I was literally shaken up inside and out, but I also felt very embarrassed by what I did so I tried to acted like It wasn't that big of a deal and just remained shut up about it.  It must have been around 2 or 3 am in the morning only but I was so scared I coudn't fall back to sleep after that.  I lay awaked in bed, literally shaking throught out the rest of the night and couldn't wait till the morning come.  To my surprise, everyone including all the other visitors there in the whole house heard my scream and it was a pretty big two story house too.  They were all saying, what the hell happened last night?  Who was screaming so loud?  He must have had a really bad nightmare of something?  My mom told them it was me, I just had bad dream.

I think it was just my brother putting his arm around me, cause he thought I was his wife who wasn't there.  He probably thought he was sleeping at home with his wife as usual and wanted to rapped his armed around her.  However, I wasn't about to take my time to find out who it was had put his arm around me after all the creepy and errie feelings I've been having earlier on. ;D ;D ;D

Muther fukker ghost dont' mess with me I'll screamed like a girl haha. ;D

I hope yall enjoyed my story, not the most ghostly ever but at least it's real.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 03:55:47 AM by No regret »

Havocrazy

« Reply #613 on: April 21, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »
Never sleep with married men, they'll mess you up funny.

chocoholic

« Reply #614 on: April 22, 2009, 04:09:21 PM »
OMG, after two days  of this thread, i went to school last night and was totally FREAKED out!!!!!!! Then i was telling my brother and sisters some stories, and got FREAKED out again......

Advertisements