Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong Ghost Stories  (Read 1590263 times)

sassychick

Re: Hmong ghost stories
« Reply #615 on: April 23, 2009, 07:24:27 AM »
the cleaning lady at my workplace would always stop and chit chat with me after she does her rounds. One day she told me that our office building was one of the creepiest ones she's worked at...well this building is 100 years old...one night after all the workers left she was cleaning out the break room and she kept hearing the elvator dinging but no one comes out of it...it would open and close go up and down open and close. so she said she got the hell out of there.

Another time she said after she finish vacuuming an area she turns out the lights and continues on to other areas, well one night after she finished with the customer service department she turned out the lights and continued on to the order entry department, after she was done with order entry and came back out to do the hallways the customer service lights were switched back on. she then called out to see if anyone was there but no answer...so getting freaked out she skipped the hallway and went home.

even i don't use the bathrooms here its freakier...nic e bathrooms but creepy atmosphere.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #616 on: April 23, 2009, 09:06:05 AM »
its got to be DNA... must run in the family....!

word.

Gatorade_Guy

« Reply #617 on: April 23, 2009, 09:06:17 AM »

eyefish

« Reply #618 on: April 23, 2009, 10:05:07 AM »
the cleaning lady at my workplace would always stop and chit chat with me after she does her rounds. One day she told me that our office building was one of the creepiest ones she's worked at...well this building is 100 years old...one night after all the workers left she was cleaning out the break room and she kept hearing the elvator dinging but no one comes out of it...it would open and close go up and down open and close. so she said she got the hell out of there.

Another time she said after she finish vacuuming an area she turns out the lights and continues on to other areas, well one night after she finished with the customer service department she turned out the lights and continued on to the order entry department, after she was done with order entry and came back out to do the hallways the customer service lights were switched back on. she then called out to see if anyone was there but no answer...so getting freaked out she skipped the hallway and went home.

even i don't use the bathrooms here its freakier...nic e bathrooms but creepy atmosphere.

motion lights? maybe the 100 year old building is going "green" LOL

sassychick

« Reply #619 on: April 23, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »
motion lights? maybe the 100 year old building is going "green" LOL

funny not rich enough for that kind of technology lol old building usually have history

pac

« Reply #620 on: April 23, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »
LOL!
it doesn't matter to me. ghost or not ghost. some peeps post up here are not even ghost stories like little girl say this is my grave, my another grave

pac

« Reply #621 on: April 23, 2009, 12:40:06 PM »
whoever drive on dirt road from harriet island to lillydale along on mississippi river. it was pretty scary at night time. you drive thru and someone follow you and you look at the mirror and it's disappear :o ;D

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 23, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »
^ I go by there all the time & lillydale too.  We use to go at night & just walk down lillydale.  Around midnight to 2 3am in the morning.  Good fishing.  hahaha...  I've never experienced anything there, but I'm not looking forward to. 

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Cheetos

« Reply #623 on: April 23, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »
I live in Wisconsin and around here there's a lot of Indian burial sites.  There's a small park maybe 20 minutes away from my hometown where they preserved two Indian burial sites.  One is right in the park and one is by the road leading out of the park.  It used to be a ski park but now it's just forest and trials that lead to nowhere.  It's also got a campground but as far as I know - not a lot of people camp there now.

We used to hang out there a lot but now - it's just a creepy place to go.  Even in the day time it's got this dark and gloomy atmosphere.

A few summers back my brother and cousins came up with this brilliant plan to go camping there.  They've heard a lot of stories about the place and wanted to see if it's true.  So, they gathered a bunch of their friends - convinced one of my uncle to go with them - and spent the weekend there.

All of them didn't believe in the stories involving that place - so they pitched a tent across the road from the burial site - it was separated by a few trees but the site was still visible.  There were a couple of other campers there but they were far away on the other side of the park.

They went there on a Friday evening.  Later my brother and one of my cousin - they were the two youngest there - told us that they couldn't sleep because they kept on hearing chanting from the distance.

They told the others but being that they were young everyone thought they were just scared and it was all their imagination.

The next night, Saturday night, it was close to midnight when my uncle woke up to go pee.  He went out alone and heard people talking  in the distance - it was like they were chanting.  He kept on walking pass the trees and saw a bunch of people gathered around the burial site - looking as though they were doing some sort of ritual. 

He told us that he was standing there for quite a while just looking on when it hit him that those weren't humans.  They were camped right next to the road so anybody coming and going would've passed them.  It was impossible to get there by foot.  If those people were humans - they couldn't have gotten pass them without anybody noticing.

My uncle made his way back to the tent - and spent the rest of the night twisting and turning.

Early the next morning everyone packed up and leave.

Havocrazy

« Reply #624 on: April 23, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »
Why is that Indian burial ground is always the so scary place to be at?. What happened to the cowboys' burial ground?.

Offline Boost

• Jr. Poster
  • "Year Of The Dragon"
  • Respect: +19
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 24, 2009, 02:12:18 PM »
^ it excites me too I have boner.

GR Supra - Armaspeed, AWE, Function Werk, Forge, JB4..
S2000 - AP1 w/AP2 Swap, GT35, Haltech, AEM, Tial, T1R..
RX400h - Hybrid

Havocrazy

« Reply #626 on: April 25, 2009, 02:10:33 AM »
   I might of told this story once before but I'll tell it again. Many years ago back in Laos and Thailand, there's this one dude who's not scare of anything so he travel by himself all the time to go see girls in different villages. One day he came upon a village and the girls there was sharing ghost stories with each others, he cock up and try to show off to them. He yelled out "those things that you guys are so afraid of is not real, if I see one right now I'll show it my boner and make love to it 'til it die".
   That afternoon he was walking back home to his own village all big and proud when it started getting dark. Just than up ahead he could see a little girl jumping up and down on a log along the side of the dirt road. He wonder why she's there in the middle of nowhere by herself so he hurry over and asked her. She stop bouncing, turn around and looked at him with blinking slanted eyes. He froze in his track just staring at what ever it is that he can't figure it out.
   The little human looking creature started talking "I heard you said awhile ago that you want to make love to me, I'll make a bet with you. If you can out stand me in making love than I'll let you go but if I out last you than I'm taking you home for my husband to eat". The dude didn't know what else to do or said to that thing so he did what he had to, luckily back than some guys carry some kind of plant that can make them hump all night. He quickly stuff some of that good green leaves in his mouth and started humping away.
   He did it, he beat the thing 'til it gave up and than came home and told everyone about his amazing experience. But nobody believed in his cockiness attitude story 'til a shaman heard about it and did some jingle belling to find out that it is true and that the little creature went back to the forest but was killed by it's husband the tiger because after the affair with the dude the little creature carry some love scent around her you know and the tiger didn't like it much. So after some days they did some more jingle bells, change his name and put some home made weed necklace on him to hide his scent from the tiger that's after that smell. And he still go pimp by himself afterward.
   This story was told to teach people lesson of what's right to said and what's not. Nothing and no-one is safe in this crazy world so just be care full of you action and take care of your speech. Maybe even beware of what you type.

Havocrazy

« Reply #627 on: April 25, 2009, 10:01:56 PM »
I woke up in the morning and ask myself, "is life worth living, should I blast myself?". I'm tire of being poor and even worst I'm black, my stomach hurts so I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

Havocrazy

« Reply #628 on: April 25, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »
Cop give a damn about a negro, pull the trigger kill a nigger he's a hero. Give crack to the kids who the hell care?, one less hungry mouth under welfare. First ship 'em dope and let it deal the brothers, give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each others.

Havocrazy

« Reply #629 on: April 25, 2009, 10:08:55 PM »
It's time to fight back that's what Hewe said, two shots in the dark now Hewe's dead. I got love for my brothers but we can't go nowhere at-less we share with each others.

Advertisements